over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Update with Pics, curveball included

No worries, evil ididn't really have a clear understanding or your views of that shit. So thanks for clearing it up. i agree for the most part, but still a part of me that keeps "DONT HURT YOURSELF" as rule #1 It's like i told my daughter about learning to drive "The only rule is don't hit anything or get hit by anything." LOL

I have gone back and forth about the belt and currently think I should save it for the last set of squats. Also so if i am doing standing arm curls. That's about it. the knee wraps....hmmm - I feel like my surrounding muscles are getting stronger so thats good - but it's like an insurance policy for me atm. Can you clarify your theory of progressive overload?

Anyways - you got some killer wheels bro - so i know you know your shit!:headbang: i've been doing your leg routine for about 3-4 weeks and I am getting way stronger and seeing some positive changes - so thanks tons - i'll stick to it!

I'm still looking for the gizmo that makes the muscles bigger tho....;-)

I don't consider the leg sleeves on your heavy sets only to be the same as leg wraps..... I used the long ass self wrapping powerlifting Redliners for years and they just take too much away from activating and stimulating the muscle. I don't think the belt on your last set or two of squats hurts either.... I just didn't want you relying on them for every set after the pre-exaustion like I see a lot of people do. I'm just looking out bro.

The progressive overload just involves doing the routine in the same order and beating your last workout in some way on 1 or 2 sets for each exercise. It doesn't matter if it's 1 extra good rep, 2 negatives, 3 partials, or a 10 lb increase with a drop in reps.... Then beat it again in some way next time....ect,ect. Our bodies adapt to the breakdown that occurs each workout so that if it is repeated again, it won't cause the same micro-trauma to occur (we want that as a growth/repair stimulus!). We aren't built to change our body make up, we are built for survival....staying the same (homeostasis) and alive... When we give our body that extra stimulus, the survival reaction is to build that area up so that if it is performed again, you are bigger and stronger and won't get as dramatic of a breakdown.
So, for maximal muscle growth to occur we just need to be progressive in some way. I am way over-simplifying this so I hope that makes sense.
This IS NOT the only proven theory I use for muscle growth..... There are soo many. This is just one that is key for the particular program I designed for you. I have my Master's degree in Physiology and try to put solid science behind every program design my friend. BTW, you are doing great! Keep it up!

I am way over-simplifying this so I hope that makes sense.!

LOL - You know me way too well dude! thanks for the Cliff's Notes version - I get it now. So it's all good - don't want to brag... but on my last leg workout My last set at the leg press was fukkin 55 reps w 2 plates ea side! - That's when my legs started their quiver dance!

I'm off to do legs again today - so your explanation is timely. thanks again - I'm going to blame you when i have to buy new jeans because the thighs are too tight! :headbang::headbang::headbang:

I can handle that blame...haha! Go get it today bro, and I feel ya on those high rep presses... good job!

Thanks bro, Keeping the diet tight and maintaining that discipline actually helped me mentally through things because it was one stable thing I had control of..... I guess that sounds like some silly DR. Phil shit...lol, but for what it's worth, it was familiar and kept me moving forward.

I have felt the same way many times bro . No matter what happens in life 200lbs of iron is still 200lbs so i just try to focus on what i can control and you can all ways count on the iron lol

keep at it brother

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members