over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

update

Shelby

IFBB PRO / Double Featured Member/Kilo Klub
IFBB PROS
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Just a quick update on where I'm at and where I'm going -

I've been "blasting" for 4 weeks now, after a 5 week mini-diet and cruise. I've changed up the offseason eating quite a bit though, to try to stay leaner and in a better position to start my precontest diet. Most of the time I'm pretty flat (only have carbs at breakfast, and around my workouts) and then 1 day a week I boatload the carbs (about 800g). I also have been having 1 cheat meal per week, on one of the lower carb days.
I'm still training with the Leo Costa program, and am in my second full cycle of it. I've got about 3 weeks left of full offseason mode, then I'll start my prep for the Jr. Nationals (18 weeks out). My nutritionist thinks I'll be about 185 on stage this year, about 10 pounds heavier than last. After the Jrs the plan is to fill out a bit for a couple weeks, then dial it in again for the North Americans in September.

Cheers

Attachments

• 1-200042.jpg
    1-200042.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 960
and here's my motivation:

Attachments

• 1-200022.jpg
    1-200022.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 954
Nice. You've really brought up your chest, delts and arms. You've also done a great job at maintaining the mass. Seams like you hit that 220 mark and have really hardened up at that point. I like the idea of stating lean going into the 16 week mark. Will really pay off in the conditioning in the end.

Very impressive size...So your plan is a lightheavy for the Jr.Nats ??? with some sick conditioning, your going to rock Chicago...

chris

Thanks dixichic, RobRoy and Chris250, I appreciate it.

Chris- yep, I'll be a lightheavy. It was difficult squeezing into the middles last year, and I've added some size since then.. so it's time to move up a class. I won't be the biggest LHW, but hopefully my conditioning and shape will get me noticed.

jarconis - I'm 5'6 1/2"

one more shot:

Attachments

• 1-200092.jpg
    1-200092.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 876
Looking good. Nice work buddy.

Hey a Boston Terrier! Those are cool dogs. Id have one if I lived in a bigger place that had a yard. Good progress too.

Looking real good bro, and beautiful dog!!!

Thanks for the kind words everyone!! :)

Good growth!

Berserker- It looks like you adding some serious mass- it seems like your frame is well-suited for you to do damage as a light-heavy. Just don't overdo the bulking so you cutting is too hard.

BTW- you terrier is very cool- as you know I have a soft spot for dogs.

EDIT: Aquaholic, the picture of your Boston Terrier is perfect- it looks like it it thinking very hard- maybe about what toy to attack next?

Last edited:
What Up Bruh!!!!

Will be starting the offseason shape up real soon....I have so much blubber that whales are jealous of me....

Looking good as always.....I have on question...How can you be motivated by that spawn of evil that you have as a dog...LOL...

Shelby, how many calories a day do you eat? What are your ratios like? Thanks.

Thanks 1badboy!

Bulldog21 - you're just pissed that my dog took you to the ground in like 3 seconds, dude. Better luck next time!

DIEZEL666 - i don't really count calories, but I always get in at least 6 meals, each of which have 60+ grams of protein. I also have a protein shake at night that is also about 60 grams of protein, and I'll add 1 tbsp of olive oil to that. Most days I just have carbs in my first meal or two (about 40-50 grams) then just meat and veggies in subsequent meals, until it's time to train (6pm or so). Then I eat carbs before, during, and after the workout (about 175-200g total). So, on training days my carbs are around 225-250 total. On non-training days I'll have about 30-50g carbs in the first 3 meals, then nothing after that... so about 125g on those days. Fat is always kept pretty low, but I add about 10-15g of fat from nuts to my last meal. My meals are rotated between whole food (usually beef and veggies, maybe some rice) or a protein shake (a blend of casein, whey, egg white and sometimes some oats and a whole egg).
Once a week right now I"m having a very high carb day, about 800g of carbs. I used to have 3 of those per week (closer to 700g though) , but I got too bloated and fat. I also have been having one cheat meal per week for the past couple weeks. My diet changes up all the time, depending on how I'm progressing.

the above diet is offseason. Precontest it's similar (carb cycling) but the numbers drop down a bit, and I don't have as many high days. It all changes relative to how I'm progressing, etc.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws