over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

update

btw, my nutritionist is Justin Harris (Troponin, www.troponinnutrition.com). He's the man to go to for excellent personalized nutritional guidance, offseason and precontest. His protege nutritionists (i.e. Nate Wolfe) are also very, very good.

Your dedication always shows through Shelby! Off-season and competition. You look awesome!

And your baby....aw......I miss seeing pics of him.

Thanks Tracy!

Ok, here are some pics from tonight... pretty bloated here, and I've still got 10 more days of filling out before the diet starts. School is killing me right now so I'm dropping from 4 training days per week to 3.

Attachments

• 1-310012.jpg
    1-310012.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 237
side relaxed:

Attachments

• 1-310042.jpg
    1-310042.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 233
front double bicep:

Attachments

• 1-310022.jpg
    1-310022.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 223
last one, rear double bicep:

Attachments

• 1-310032.jpg
    1-310032.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 219
Wow, you just keep progressing shelby, you look awesome. You have put on some realy qulaity mass it looks like. One thing that I noticed off the bat is that your calves are coming up a lot! WHat are you doing for them?

Thanks HS. I've been following the Big Beyond Belief program for the last 6 months or so, and it has me training calves 3 to 4 times a week. The rep range varies (13-15, 10-12, 8-10, and occasionally lower) and I usually do either a donkey calf raise, or a standing calf raise. Nothing too fancy really, just a decent amount of frequency. I don't really aim for PRs either, but I'm slowly getting stronger.

aquaholic said:
Shelby, you look alright. I guess.

ps. your back looks so ... clean and hairless!

Thanks for the.... compliment?

Yep, my girlfriend waxed my back :)

My GF is going to next weekend for me!!!!!! lol....

Shelby what can I say you know you look good.....lol.....you honestly are one of few people I look up to in this sport for your dedication and dicipline to stick to your plan day in and day out....Can't wait to hang out and bullshit at the Ahnald......lol...

bulldog21 said:
My GF is going to next weekend for me!!!!!! lol....

Shelby what can I say you know you look good.....lol.....you honestly are one of few people I look up to in this sport for your dedication and dicipline to stick to your plan day in and day out....Can't wait to hang out and bullshit at the Ahnald......lol...

Thanks Franco! Yah, Lindsay and I are definitely looking forward to Columbus! I'll give you a call next week and we can have girl-talk :D

Looking great 'Serker. Man, this is what I was talking about! Photo's like this are my inspiration. Keep up the great work!

littlemack said:
Looking great 'Serker. Man, this is what I was talking about! Photo's like this are my inspiration. Keep up the great work!

Thanks man, I appreciate it!

For not even starting your diet you look great berserker. Make sure to post some pics of you when your dieting down.

Props Shelby....looking solid.

Are you still doing the BBB program?

Thanks guys. I'll try to keep the thread updated every now and then throughout the diet.

mainevent - Yep, I've been doing it for 27 weeks now. I'm going to have to drop down to 3 days a week though as I'm just way too busy with school and other commitments. I'll stick with the 4-day a week program though, just spread out a bit more. How is your training going? Are you going to the Ahnald?

Duh, I must have missed your post above explaining you were still doing the program.

Not sure. I thought about going up on Friday for the day but to be honest, Im pretty embarassed how I look right now. :eek: I feel and look like a deflated baloon...lol.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity