over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Updated lab work

DK0223

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hey guys, haven't posted in a while, hope everyone's well. As some of you may, or may not remember, I posted a thread back in June with my lab results that showed low test. Well I just had them checked again last week, and picked up a copy today. Would like to get some feedback, my plan is to test again in 4-6 months. They are still low, but much better than they were before.... Total test was at 52 and free was at 12! Yes that's not a typo. Here are my current numbers, liver panel was also done

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    288.5 KB · Views: 434
What have you done since your last labs in order to get your test a bit higher?

To be honest...nothing

I wish I could say your test will continue to increase but I am not so sure it will. It's been so long since you've been on anything at this point. Let's see what anyone else says but that's my opinion. Hope I'm wrong for your sake.

I wish I could say your test will continue to increase but I am not so sure it will. It's been so long since you've been on anything at this point. Let's see what anyone else says but that's my opinion. Hope I'm wrong for your sake.

Thanks man. You're looking awesome BTW, are you on anything?

I went 6 months before my dr put me on trt. We tried everything to get them back up. Ur # are Looking good though. Hopefully it will get back to at least the 500s. I was really surprised how well I did with mine being so low for 6 months . I never got above 29 total!

110% or expect to regret it!

I believe your numbers will rise over time. Continue to workout and this will demand your body to adapt by increasing its own factors to recover from this stimulation. As long as there is balance, low test is not always a bad thing either.

Get your numbers up 'stang...low test leads to male osteoporosis among many other things!

I went 6 months before my dr put me on trt. We tried everything to get them back up. Ur # are Looking good though. Hopefully it will get back to at least the 500s. I was really surprised how well I did with mine being so low for 6 months . I never got above 29 total!

110% or expect to regret it!
Hey bro, yea I ideally would like to be in the 700-800s. Hopefully it keeps rising in time. And wow 29?! That's low!
I believe your numbers will rise over time. Continue to workout and this will demand your body to adapt by increasing its own factors to recover from this stimulation. As long as there is balance, low test is not always a bad thing either.
This was my mindset as well. Keep lifting and demand my body produces more test
Get your numbers up 'stang...low test leads to male osteoporosis among many other things!

I'm trying man!

your test is all the way up to almost 300 in just 6 months!! Seriously, you being on so long has most likely caused permanent damage to your system that will never fully recover. If your not going with TRT right now you better get a subscription for the oprah network and lifetime channel cause life is not fun with test in the 200`s.

your test is all the way up to almost 300 in just 6 months!! Seriously, you being on so long has most likely caused permanent damage to your system that will never fully recover. If your not going with TRT right now you better get a subscription for the oprah network and lifetime channel cause life is not fun with test in the 200`s.

Gee thanks....

Why would you not be taking clomid and hcg? Just doesn't make sense unless you enjoy feeling terrible

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

my last blood work showed 1096 free test I think... and my e2 was in high-ish range but not bad.
I was using 250mg test e weekly on those results.
just sharing experience.
-F2S

Why would you not be taking clomid and hcg? Just doesn't make sense unless you enjoy feeling terrible

You clearly didn't see my other thread.... I did a "pct"

I didn't say pct while would you not continue to run it till fully recovered. Doctors will.prescribe both for long term usage opposed to using test. You should utilize all tools to create a healthy range for your body.

Also I am very familiar with your other thread.

I for one can't stand clomid or nolvadex. They fuck me up. I respond very well to tribulus. I don't see low test being a problem unless you have side effects related to it. So if you feel fine don't mess around with drugs. Just keep doing what you are doing.

I didn't say pct while would you not continue to run it till fully recovered. Doctors will.prescribe both for long term usage opposed to using test. You should utilize all tools to create a healthy range for your body.

Also I am very familiar with your other thread.

I wasn't aware I should've stayed on it this long....
I for one can't stand clomid or nolvadex. They fuck me up. I respond very well to tribulus. I don't see low test being a problem unless you have side effects related to it. So if you feel fine don't mess around with drugs. Just keep doing what you are doing.

I never really looked at it this way. I figured I should be at LEAST 500. I see my doc Tuesday for a follow up, I was gonna tell him I wanna be tested again in say 4-6 months to see where I'm at. I'm 27 years old, my test should be higher!

Trt it is man

If you are doing well financially, you should go through dr gordon or crisler

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws