over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

updated pics of my training partner.

Got Juice

Kilo Klub Member
posted a few pics a month ago or so, and just took some new ones.. just seeing if you guys notice any difference besides the tan?

Thanks,

Todd

Attachments

• picture 002_2_1.jpg
    picture 002_2_1.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 5,919
next one

Attachments

• picture 008_1_1.jpg
    picture 008_1_1.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 5,533
last one

Attachments

• picture 009_2_1.jpg
    picture 009_2_1.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 3,519
anyone doing the mississippi show in april better look out,, lol.. hes probably going to come in LH but well see how everything goes, possibly a middle weight, but unlikely... this will be his first show, and i think he is also going to do the caveman classics located here in missouri. anyone else cometing or attending either show?

Later,

Todd

another, btw meathead im glad atleast you think you are huge..lol

Attachments

• picture 004_1.jpg
    picture 004_1.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 3,503
looks pretty good, mind telling how his training/diet/cycyling has been?

the front of his lats flare vey well..the only think I could say is that his biceps are not well shapped and there is really nothing to do about that..it is a matter of genetics..but he still looks good and is thick..

well dave, he has been training for 4-5 years. im pretty sure the first 4 years he was just pretty much doing each body part once per week. he has made some tremendous gains in the last 6 months, his whole physique has changed its pretty crazy. his diet up until 2-3 weeks ago was total shit. basically fast food, cinnamon rolls for breakfast, pizza, and the occasional protein shake. i actually posted his current diet that he started under the thread, "what do you think of this bulking diet" or something to that effect.

we did a workout that lasted 16 weeks which was pretty insane, it was hitting everybody part 3times per week. basicall EOD you were hitting the same bodypart. then for a week straight we trained every body part ED. it was definetly a good shock on our system. right now we are actually hitting everything twice per week, but thats going to stop soon cause his diet will start.

BTW, he does post on here, so if he wants to share his cycling info. ill leave that up to him.

Later,

Todd

as i stated a few months ago, i think he has great potential.. he has great thickness.. if i were to comment on anything "negative" i would say that he has the structure that is good for bodybuilding but, will really need to concentrate on the side delts as his chest gets thicker.. if he does not, he will looked bunched up and narrow.. it is not happening yet, but, he will get thicker and will have to pay attention to that.. his arms need more size, but, i am sure he knows that but, that is nothing but more training time and muscle maturity..overall, he has a great future and my comments are not meant to be negative.. being a judge, and if he approached me after a show and asked. that is what i would tell him..keep pumpin' brutha.. you could do some damage..:D

LATS,

Thanks for taking the time to give a little advice thats exactly what he needs. i respect everyones opinions, but being that you are a judge it means a little more.

Thanks again everyone for all the comments,

Todd

This dude looks phenomenal! IMHO, he has all of the ingredients to be a very successful competitive bb. Once the diet logs in, his abs will come through and he will be a formidable opponent. Awesome lats, chest - these are so big that they over balance the arms. Work to even that out.

I THOUGHT HIS BACK LOOKED GOOD IN THOSE PHOTOS....

I HOPE HE CONTINUES TO MAKE GOOD GAINS! THAT'S EXCITING AND FUN WHEN YOU CAN ACTUALLY SEE SOMEONE MAKING PROGRESS. WISH HIM GOOD LUCK.:D

great set of pics; wish my trainer was as built; would like to know his suppliments and routines...

I never noticed this but damn, his chest ties into his shoulders better than anybody I have seen. In his read double bie you can see his chest tie into the front delt. Never seen that before.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131