over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Upgraded AAS law

Smooth_Silk

Registered
so 1 unit used to be 10ml bottle or 50 tabs. 1 unit under new law is .5ml or 1 tab. max sentence for possession was 5 years, upgraded to 10 years. be careful men.

You've gotta be kidding me man. I won't even start on how big of a joke it is that AAS are illegal but you cant be serious about these penalties. People are getting less time for manslaughter than this. What a joke.

Yeah, for hormones, what a joke. There are people who get caught (possession) for Crystal Meth and testing positive on urinalysis yet the law does absolutely nothing to them...this is as shameful as congressional investigations into steroid use, that turned out to be a good waste of time that our esteemed congress could have been using identifying corporate issues that would sooned or later derail our economy.

US laws

When (if) I move back to the States I won't touch AAS again.
Though the laws are foolish and over-reaching, I have no intention of running afoul of them...

how do they expect people to respect LAW and the people who wright and enforce them, when they (in charge) continue to get caught at being corrupt?...*LOL*...No wonder majority of folks disrepect em...

op

That's fucking stupid, moving away asap.

Hope.

Good thing McCain didn't win, he is the hammerhead of the aas war. I believe Obama is against dumbass laws regarding drug use, so hopefully the wheels will slow down and eventually start spinning in the other direction for us.

Good thing McCain didn't win, he is the hammerhead of the aas war. I believe Obama is against dumbass laws regarding drug use, so hopefully the wheels will slow down and eventually start spinning in the other direction for us.

I hope you are right, but Biden is about as bad as any of them :(

our leaders should be held accountable for what they do in office. if they were they wouldnt hold us to harsh standards like this.

I hate to say this, but I believe obama to be a "puppet" president...He will do what He is told...just my opinion..

I base this on the fact that the Bush family have been in the gov. for 80+ years...I don't see them giving it up yet...Yes, i'm indicating that they (bushes) are still in control...just a thought...

op

I hope you are right, but Biden is about as bad as any of them :(

I forgot about that ratbastard. He led alot of the witchhunts. I just found this article though.

**broken link removed**

our leaders should be held accountable for what they do in office. if they were they wouldnt hold us to harsh standards like this.

yep, hwoever, when u research history, u'll find out that all govs. have always ruled their people with iron fist...yet, they themselves and their family get away with murder...

This is why i don't understand how people get so patriotic...They are believing in people who are corrupted...History repeats and always will...Look at all the wars thru out mankinds existence, in the name of peace...Where's the peace?...It would seem like if wars and whatever else these rulers come up with were the ansewer to peace, we would have it by now...it's obvious they don't know what their doing...

op

I hate to say this, but I believe obama to be a "puppet" president...He will do what He is told...just my opinion..

I base this on the fact that the Bush family have been in the gov. for 80+ years...I don't see them giving it up yet...Yes, i'm indicating that they (bushes) are still in control...just a thought...

op

I hate to turn this into a political discussion, but I dont see them giving up either I see them getting kicked the fuck out.

I like how Laura Bush bought a $485,000 set of china just as they are moving out.

I hate to turn this into a political discussion, but I dont see them giving up either I see them getting kicked the fuck out.

I like how Laura Bush bought a $485,000 set of china just as they are moving out.

It seems liek she would have took that money and fed the poor, in this country...:eek:

op

Come on guys.. Haven't you been watching the History Channel this week? The world is going to end on Dec. 12th 2012.. So don't worry about it..

so 1 unit used to be 10ml bottle or 50 tabs. 1 unit under new law is .5ml or 1 tab. max sentence for possession was 5 years, upgraded to 10 years. be careful men.

Where is your source for this? I wasnt able to find it.

.5ml is one unit and 25mg no matter if its 5 (5mg) tabs or 1 (25mg) tab is one unit. Very fucked up law but any decent lawyer can resolve this.

where was this law change found and when did it pass??
That means if you gather a few things to run over a few months (lets say 3 btls test, some tren and eq - maybe 100 assorted tablets) then you would have roughly 220 units?! Where before that was 7-8?!?!
250 units is limit of level one offense...where do they get dumb ass ideas like this?
Makes sense, guy wants to gain some muscle/lose some bodyfat and uses aas so he should be in prison burning tax $$ and rotting for it...seriously this is heavier than rec drug use that HAS killed people...coke, heroin, etc.

Arnold needs to step up and protect his people...US!!

That is utterly ridiculous...lets PILE up the bodies from DEADLY steroid use next to the bodies of tobacco use...OH wait - steroids don't kill you? Yet 1 in every 6 deaths in the US are related to tobacco use and cancers because of it...Hmm yeah steroids are BAD and cigarettes are GOOD! Lets count up all the 12-17 yr olds smoking illegally making the tobacco industry million$ and honestly, the taxes funding the govt as well. Plus the stench and public nuisance of smoking as well as the liter from all the "butts" everywhere. Nice.

Further...AAS make users happy, stronger, and look better...PLEASE protect us from that US Govt! I'd hate to wake up leaner, bigger, in a better mood, with better sex drive...that would be a HORRID fate!

Everyone should start drinking daily and smoking...shorten my life 20 years and spend about $20 a day on killing myself! Now that's legal so it must be safe and OK.

Put a bunch of us "lab rats/gym rats" in testing next to smokers and heavy drinkers and see who a-lives longer and b-has higher quality lives! There are some pros that use unREAL amounts of AAS and they are still alive and kicking! Arnold and Lou...still going strong. Last time I saw Lou in a cameo he was JACKED so he is still running something!!

OK - I will get off my soap box...need a cigarette and some tequilla after this. I get that they want to level the playing field and not have kids and athletes on it but honestly by making more harsh rules it will not change it. Athletes that depend on their physiques and recovery to perform and earn a living will ALWAYS want to be better than their opponent and will find a way to do it. All this does is make the prices higher and things harder to obtain...OR increases the likely hood of counterfeit products being out there! Thanks jackasses in "power." I would donate a bottle or 2 of test to them and see if they still feel the same. Now that you have felt 19 again and are better looking, younger feeling, stronger and even have better concentration and focus...still think this is such a DANGER? Let me ask your WIFE how much more pleasant things have been now that you have sex with her again and you no longer act like an old prick...hmm she seems happier too.

http://www.biggerstrongerfastermovie.com/
If you have not seen and/or own the above movie get it and have uninformed people watch it. Docs talk about the falsely inflated "dangers" of steroid use. Spread the truth, not govt lies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws