over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Upgraded AAS law

I know it may vary state to state, but anyone know the difference in penalty between things like nolva and clomid compared to AAS?

I know it may vary state to state, but anyone know the difference in penalty between things like nolva and clomid compared to AAS?

They are not as severe but I still think they can give you a no script charge or some shit like that. Prob wont even make it to court, fine's at the most. If its in liquid from a research company you cannot be charged for it unless you are physically seen taking it. Its legal to possess. They may ask why you have it, so you gotta come up with a good story. Maybe you planned on doing a research paper on it and planned to observe it,etc... Just make some shit up. Remember, they have to prove you used it illegally which is gonna be tough.

They are not as severe but I still think they can give you a no script charge or some shit like that. Prob wont even make it to court, fine's at the most. If its in liquid from a research company you cannot be charged for it unless you are physically seen taking it. Its legal to possess. They may ask why you have it, so you gotta come up with a good story. Maybe you planned on doing a research paper on it and planned to observe it,etc... Just make some shit up. Remember, they have to prove you used it illegally which is gonna be tough.

Why doesn't it matter if it's in liquid form...

op

this is funny to me bc ik many police officers who are on aas...steroid.com has real good vids proving wrong alot of the "myths" behind steroid use its called injected every week they post up some interesting vids

I hate to say this, but I believe obama to be a "puppet" president...He will do what He is told...just my opinion..

I base this on the fact that the Bush family have been in the gov. for 80+ years...I don't see them giving it up yet...Yes, i'm indicating that they (bushes) are still in control...just a thought...

op

All our presidents are puppets. America is a Democracy. How we spend our money is where the power lies. In this case, you have more anti AAS crusaders than AAS users, so majority rules.

The truth is, smuggling and doing things that could get one in trouble is older than time itself. Ive smoked my weight in weed back in the day and never had any legal issues. Why? Because I bought it from a reliable source or grew it myself, and smoked it at home. Keep it on the DL, and you can do anything.

I hate to say this, but I believe obama to be a "puppet" president...He will do what He is told...just my opinion..

I base this on the fact that the Bush family have been in the gov. for 80+ years...I don't see them giving it up yet...Yes, i'm indicating that they (bushes) are still in control...just a thought...

op

every prez is a puppet

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
knarf447
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner