over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

up'ing the dose every 4 weeks?

How long would you suggest coming off for after an 8-10 week cycle?

Well

It says that myostatin levels are correlated with higher testosterone levels and high free test levels.....so all 3 raise simultaneously.......and then after a few more weeks myostatin levels lower......so at this point you are saying that new growth should occour? That is what SHOULD happen if you place all the onus on myostatin.......but it is not that simple.......because that does NOT happen........

myostatin for cruise and blast

So how does this theory apply if one blasts and cruises?
Is it worth blasting and cruising?

Right. Cycles are best done for 8 weeks, maybe 10.
My guess is that after your body tries the only mechanism it as to slow you down, myostatin, and that doesn't work, it just concedes. Much like other drug effects.

so you think its a great idea to jump into PCT with elevated myostatin levels?

man, this could go on and on.
PHIL said it. it just doesn't happen. you can grow past 8 weeks by doing things to break plateaus. that is really the point.
-JS

exactly

I dont believe it either. Sounds like he hasnt run a cycle honestly! Just run a cycle and see for yourself. You keep growing if you keep elevating the hormone and cals. Its a lot simpler than all this myostatin crap,.

That is old school cycling! We did that back in the 90's. Tapering up and tapering down. We tapered up because that was the school of thougt at the time. We tapered down because we did not have PCT supplements available. I personally respond much better by adding another AAS as opposed to upping the dosage.

DLStryker

Last edited:
I agree with this 100%

That is old school cycling! We did that back in the 90's. Tapering up and tapering down. We tapered up because that was the school of thougt at the time. We tapered down because we did not have PCT supplements available. I personally respond much better by adding another AAS as opposed to upping the dosage.

DLStryker

Well

The main article at the end says

" Changes in myostatin levels from baseline to day 56 were
significantly positively correlated with changes in total
and free testosterone concentrations in young men,
but not in older men
As previously reported,
testosterone treatment was associated with significant gains in
lean body mass; the changes in lean body mass were significantly
correlated with testosterone dose and testosterone concentration

(Bhasin et al., 2001, 2005). However, changes in lean body mass
were not significantly correlated with either absolute or percent
change in myostatin concentrations".

SO........there it is

So basically

they are saying that myostatin is a counter regulatory hormone, to restrain skeletal muscle growth in response to an anabolic stimulus. So after 56 days myostatin levles go back to baseline and is virtually a non issue......as it was at the genesis of your cycle.......SO, I say, if you want to be huge.........well, you know........

they are saying that myostatin is a counter regulatory hormone, to restrain skeletal muscle growth in response to an anabolic stimulus. So after 56 days myostatin levles go back to baseline and is virtually a non issue......as it was at the genesis of your cycle.......SO, I say, if you want to be huge.........well, you know........
So wait 56 days and then start your cycle....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Sorry guys, its' been one of those days. Read between the lines here fellas. Not too hard to comprehend really!

Would this regulatory response to doseage increases follow the same pattern. i.e. 8 weeks in doseage is increased 50mg/wk. would it take 8 weeks for this regulatory response to cap the extra 50mg? or would a larger increase be needed?

However, changes in lean body mass
were not significantly correlated with either absolute or percent
change in myostatin concentrations".
bolding this for you Tkav ;)

myostatin means crap when you're injecting a half gram or more of testosterone into your muscles and eating hundreds and hundreds of grams ofprotein everyday ;)

why not take myot12 to lower your myostatin?

haha j/k :)

so you think its a great idea to jump into PCT with elevated myostatin levels?

As a rule, no, I think it's a great idea to run cycles much longer. But given that most guys only want to run 8-12 week cycles, and they're growth will stall in week 8 then they might as well come off. Myostatin is not going to take away your gains, it will only prevent further gains. Coming off will drop your myostatin levels so you can continue gaining naturally.

A friend on the forum suggested to up the doseage every 4 weeks to break the plateaus. example; 250mg the 500mg then 750, then start dosing down for the PCT (I like to dose down rather than cut off)

I don't do this. I keep a steady level from beginning to end.

Huh?

As a rule, no, I think it's a great idea to run cycles much longer. But given that most guys only want to run 8-12 week cycles, and they're growth will stall in week 8 then they might as well come off. Myostatin is not going to take away your gains, it will only prevent further gains. Coming off will drop your myostatin levels so you can continue gaining naturally.

Keep gaining naturally from........getting off of testosterone? SO... at 8 weeks, I quit taking testosterone ,then I REALLY grow? You ever experience this?

The best part about you Phil is that you manage to get your point across with so few words. :D

Keep gaining naturally from........getting off of testosterone? SO... at 8 weeks, I quit taking testosterone ,then I REALLY grow? You ever experience this?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws