over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Urine test

here's another factor, if they're regularly shopping at GNC, they may be more health attentive, have higher metabolisms and leaner bodies, which would account for them passing more easily, too

thc attaches to fat cells. if you're always active and leanish, you're more likely to test negative than someone who became a 400lb fatass during that period

fwiw I'm probably talking outta my ass
I do think fat holds onto the metabolites longer, but not sure if its that big of a factor.

Another thing, the people that were coming in to buy the stuff were not regular shoppers at GNC. Most looked like stoners and werent physically fit at all. They looked like regular people.

I took 2 tests at home, both appear negative, so good news there. will make sure I use the other 13 in the kid, naturally a paranoid person lol

I have been in your shoes. Unfortunately I did not have enough time to piss clean as the offer had 1 week to go to a med center and do a 10 panel.
I used fake urine and kept it heated to about 98F.
Go on Amazon and buy some test kits, also cardio helps to burn off the stuff, it stays in fat cells so assuming you are lean , you can burn it off quickly.
Drink a lot of water and do a lot of cardio if you do not want to use fake urine.

I read somewhere once that a bodybuilder used his girlfriends urine to pass the test for a tested contest. He went so far as to inject her urine into his own bladder by using a catheter and forcing it up there. He later failed the test, tested positive for HCG. Here he finds out that she was pregnant! Double whammy.

Two things to add:

Back in 99 or 00 I was a fatty and a regular smoker. I passed after last smoking 2.5 weeks prior by drinking 2 gallons of water prior to the test. My urine was clear. No issues.

Second, when using clean donor urine, you can fool the temperature reading on the cup quite easily. All you have to do is pee in the cup and let it sit so it reaches the temp it needs to get to on the sensor. That reading is "fixed" on the temp strip. After that, dump out your piss, maybe wipe out any remnants with toilet paper and pocket it, then add donor urine.

I have used both methods above with success.

My 2 cents based on a whole lot of experience with this. If you can pass the at home test you should be good for your 10 panel drug test (which is most likely what you are getting).

As for the dilution, Ive taken dozens of drug tests. Dozens. I have never been asked to retake the test because my urine was "too clear" and thats been every single time.

If they find your sample has bleach or some other substance in it then they'll have an issue. My understanding is labcorp and quest use dipsticks for general pre employment drug tests and only further test samples which pop positive on the dipstick.

There are other options but honestly you dont need to go that far. If you are a regular smoker no amount of goldenseal or any other herb will save you. That said, use the dipstick at home. You should be fine.
Listen to this ^^^^
Trust me I am a professional at this...LOL I took a class in the army as I was going to administer drug test for my unit. First rule is never compound weed in your system meaning never smoke several consecutive days for extended periods.

Drink lots of fluids, keep exercising and if you were only smoking a little every other night and not for weeks on in and you have 21 days of not smoking I will guarantee you will pass a urine analysis test for THC. Don't even stress over it!

24 years ago I was a super heavy smoker and I got the call to travel 6 hours away to interview for the job I have now, I had 28 days notice, did nothing but drink lots of water everyday, still train hard, do cardio and I passed my drug screen test (urine analysis) no problems, no pills, no gimmicks and I was a daily heavy smoker.

My wife smokes weed daily, and I’ll partake only if I know I have at least 3 days off of work. I’ll smoke once every 3 months or so. So it’s not in my system.

With that said I smoked on a Friday, went to work on Monday and got hit with a random. I passed without any issues and don’t do anything special. Aside from drinking my normal amounts of water. For me personally it takes 2 days for it to clear my urine!

Now your hair is a whole other animal.

Cage

I was tested one week after last exposure and a period of light use. I thougth I would most likely fail but I took a Dyazide a few hours before and passed. Hard to say if it was the Dyazide or what.

I'd say you're probably fine at 3 weeks. THC gets stored in your fat. I would not work out for 8hrs before the test.

Listen to this ^^^^
Trust me I am a professional at this...LOL I took a class in the army as I was going to administer drug test for my unit. First rule is never compound weed in your system meaning never smoke several consecutive days for extended periods.

Drink lots of fluids, keep exercising and if you were only smoking a little every other night and not for weeks on in and you have 21 days of not smoking I will guarantee you will pass a urine analysis test for THC. Don't even stress over it!

24 years ago I was a super heavy smoker and I got the call to travel 6 hours away to interview for the job I have now, I had 28 days notice, did nothing but drink lots of water everyday, still train hard, do cardio and I passed my drug screen test (urine analysis) no problems, no pills, no gimmicks and I was a daily heavy smoker.
As a qualified onsite tester I can confirm the first two things that are assessed are clear pee(this leads to creatine tests) and the temp of the pee.

You are correct on most stuff, but drug testing for jobs has progressed a lot even in the last couple of years

I'd say you're probably fine at 3 weeks. THC gets stored in your fat. I would not work out for 8hrs before the test.
If you are a daily smoker it can be up to 3 months in urine...

Also certain reflux medications can cause a false positive for weed.

if everything you are telling us is true regarding the last time you smoked, you’ll be good to go.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear