over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Urine test

qbkilla

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Mods feel free to remove if this is not appropriate. I have been offered a great job and must pass a urine test. I am not someone who "smokes" often but did a about 3 weeks ago, every other night, to get sleep because I was having trouble sleeping with the stress of my current job (hence why I found a new position).

I have read online sauna, detox, fake urine, lots of water , vitamins, green tea, you name it. Some say things work, some say they don't. Having little body fat and being active I know helps clear it out faster

I know we have alot of guys here who are bright when it comes to medical stuff. Any thoughts? What works, what doesn't? Not worried about aas as I know they don't trust for that.

this girl at work smoked a few days prior and she smokes a good amount, and passed by drinking a shit ton of cranberry juice. She’s done more than once

If it's been more than 4 weeks when you take the test you should be good. If they do a hair test, and your hair has more than a month worth of growth ( meaning your hair is any kind of long) you won't pass the hair test.

with you being reasonably lean and not smoking much, three weeks is PROBABLY long enough

however, what kind of test is it? if it's simple urinalysis, they have thresholds of certain chemicals they test for. I doubt it's some in depth test. your object is to stay below that threshold through dilution (lots of water) careful not to throw off electrolyte balance or throw a 'questionable' result which some places regard as a positive

you could do a trial run with one of those cheap drug tests from the drug store. the thresholds are probably higher, but it may still give you an idea of how much you still have in your system

drug tests are horse shit

with you being reasonably lean and not smoking much, three weeks is PROBABLY long enough

however, what kind of test is it? if it's simple urinalysis, they have thresholds of certain chemicals they test for. I doubt it's some in depth test. your object is to stay below that threshold through dilution (lots of water) careful not to throw off electrolyte balance or throw a 'questionable' result which some places regard as a positive

you could do a trial run with one of those cheap drug tests from the drug store. the thresholds are probably higher, but it may still give you an idea of how much you still have in your system

drug tests are horse shit
buying my own and testing to see is exactly what I was thinking about today, good advice.

and from what I have read, detox, alot of water, but it dilutes your urine so much they get suspicious and ask for a retest. I guess that wouldn't be the worst thing as it would buy me more time. but I have also read take creatinine and vitamins in addition to drinking a ton of water, so it doesn't appear diluted.

some things online say you can buy fake urine, and use that, but it may not be warm enough and they will know. so much information online hard to tell what is real and what is bullshit, so def wanted to hear from guys here who may have tried this. it really does suck because I only did it a few times lately to sleep due to job stress, about 3 weeks ago.

trying to find what works and what is just BS is kind of like searching "what is the best diet to build muscle" or "the best workout routine", you'll find a million different opinions each saying the other opinion is bullshit lol

My 2 cents based on a whole lot of experience with this. If you can pass the at home test you should be good for your 10 panel drug test (which is most likely what you are getting).

As for the dilution, Ive taken dozens of drug tests. Dozens. I have never been asked to retake the test because my urine was "too clear" and thats been every single time.

If they find your sample has bleach or some other substance in it then they'll have an issue. My understanding is labcorp and quest use dipsticks for general pre employment drug tests and only further test samples which pop positive on the dipstick.

There are other options but honestly you dont need to go that far. If you are a regular smoker no amount of goldenseal or any other herb will save you. That said, use the dipstick at home. You should be fine.

buying my own and testing to see is exactly what I was thinking about today, good advice.

and from what I have read, detox, alot of water, but it dilutes your urine so much they get suspicious and ask for a retest. I guess that wouldn't be the worst thing as it would buy me more time. but I have also read take creatinine and vitamins in addition to drinking a ton of water, so it doesn't appear diluted.

some things online say you can buy fake urine, and use that, but it may not be warm enough and they will know. so much information online hard to tell what is real and what is bullshit, so def wanted to hear from guys here who may have tried this. it really does suck because I only did it a few times lately to sleep due to job stress, about 3 weeks ago.

trying to find what works and what is just BS is kind of like searching "what is the best diet to build muscle" or "the best workout routine", you'll find a million different opinions each saying the other opinion is bullshit lol

I'll chime in here since I've been in your shoes plenty of times. I currently hold a MMJ card in the state I reside in. However, since I work in pharma sales, the majority of my employers are federally contracted clients. In other words, even though I have a MMJ card, marijuana is still federally illegal thus I still need to pass a urine test. My advice is simple; time is everything. Urine tests for THC are highly dictated by consumption volume and frequency. Based on what you said regarding your personal use, 3-4 weeks is likely all the time you will need. Id also advise grabbing some at home test kits just for curiosity's sake if you want. They typically have the same threshold cutoff as lab tests so if you pass them, chances are you're golden. Don't waste your money on detox's, niacin etc. keep fluids high and continue your normal workout regimen/diet.

Bleed and Palifter are giving you the best advice you can get. no magic here, it's just a matter of appropriate timing but still having a little insurance policy (ie smart dilution). don't go out buying fuckin niacin and all these other otc pills and shit that promise to mask this or that... they do NOTHING. or at least, don't rely on them

good luck. I'll say it again, pre emp drug tests for things like cannabis are horse shit

If you're lean, drink lots of fluids (some of the stuff like cranberry juice and those OTC piss-clean products actually work), and.. here's something you can control that makes a difference... exercise regularly, but DO NOT exercise within 8 hours of the urinalysis (as you could mobilize some of the metabolites from adipose tissue). I am strongly certain you'll pass, do not worry about this.

i have done it all ways and all ways i tried were successful.
PALIFTER is spot on and thats best advice.
i have experience with the following:
-fake pee
-a friends pee
-detox drink(s)
-niacin and water
-tren (lol, this is kinda no joke i could smoke heavy for like 25 days and lay off for 10-12 days and my metab so high i could pass a drug test it was nuts)

thank you all for the advice, I knew people here would have some insight. about to go get an easy@home test, seem like those are well spoke of. I did read from a guy who supposley does the tests, some good ideas are

- stay hydrated day of test
- do not let the sample for the test be your first piss of day, catch the mid stream, not beginning or end
- eat a candy bar and Gatorade before test. I assume this is so carbs will be in your system at the time of test as opposed to fat (that is where THC is stored). Sounds bunk and a candy bar does have fat

But like you guys said, about to up the h2o for a few days and go grab those at home tests on the way to gym

all thats in the detox drinks is vitamin b and creatine, they detect for creatine as when you water load before a drug test you just piss water. First assessment is color, vitamin b fixes this.

So water load with vitamin b and creatine and you should be fine. You have to drink a shit tone of water it is not pleasant.

Happened to me back when I got hired on the fire department about 12 years ago lol. If you’re lean my moneys on youre totally fine I was actually in a two week window smoked twice and passed. It’s not pass or fail it’s the amount and there’s a cut off from my understanding so you could actually have a very very few trace percent that registers and you would pass. That’s what I was given the impression of I could be dead wrong but I believe a nurse told me this. Keep cardio up and you’ll be ok.

Happened to me back when I got hired on the fire department about 12 years ago lol. If you’re lean my moneys on youre totally fine I was actually in a two week window smoked twice and passed. It’s not pass or fail it’s the amount and there’s a cut off from my understanding so you could actually have a very very few trace percent that registers and you would pass. That’s what I was given the impression of I could be dead wrong but I believe a nurse told me this. Keep cardio up and you’ll be ok.

right it's what they call a threshold. you can technically test positive for metabolites, etc but as long as you're under the threshold, you pass

I don't know much about this but thought I'd mention one thing. When I worked at GNC, back in the early 90s, they sold a special tea that was supposed to give you a clean test. Golden seal was in it, and we sold caps too. Both must have been highly effective because we had to keep it stored behind the counter, otherwise people would steal it.

I don't know much about this but thought I'd mention one thing. When I worked at GNC, back in the early 90s, they sold a special tea that was supposed to give you a clean test. Golden seal was in it, and we sold caps too. Both must have been highly effective because we had to keep it stored behind the counter, otherwise people would steal it.
Golden Seal!!! man i havent heard that in a minute!
i too worked at GNC waaay back. too funny PESTY

GNC must've made billions off otc 'detox' pills lol. I remember that era

there's really nothing to give any of them legitimacy.

GNC must've made billions off otc 'detox' pills lol. I remember that era

there's really nothing to give any of them legitimacy.
Well, we had many return customers that came back for more. More than just a few. Theyd tell me how well it worked. I was curious and asked them.

Well, we had many return customers that came back for more. More than just a few. Theyd tell me how well it worked. I was curious and asked them.

here's another factor, if they're regularly shopping at GNC, they may be more health attentive, have higher metabolisms and leaner bodies, which would account for them passing more easily, too

thc attaches to fat cells. if you're always active and leanish, you're more likely to test negative than someone who became a 400lb fatass during that period

fwiw I'm probably talking outta my ass

I will say, reading the reviews on the detox drinks, people state they smoked 2 or so weeks out and passed.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws