over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Urine Testing

2B_Big

Newbies
My employer does random drug testing (Urine tests). They take the urine samples and send them to a drug screening center. Am I at risk of testing positive to a urine test with the use of "gear". I have heard so many rumors about what does and what does not show up in urine. Per the drug screening plan set in place by this company they say that they are testing for "street drugs" only. If this is true and it is possible to obtain a positive reading through urine for steroids, will the person testing the urine automatically see that I am using gear, or do they have to conduct specific tests?

Is there any information available to tell me how long different gear stays in the body?

Thanks guys, I am just starting out and need to learn some basics. The longer you help the more I will learn.

It's "highly unlikely" that they'll test for steroids. Steroid testing is WAY TOO expensive. There's a possibility if it's a very "high-level"/ultra secure position. What type of job is it?

xcel

Accountant, CPA

Thanks bro, this company is really promoting the random drug screening and it made me alittle nervous. I figured that with the knowledge on this board, I would get good information about such an important subject. They would fire my ass in a minute if it shows up in the urine.

I seriously doubt they would test for AS for an accounting position. Most employers test for recreational drugs only. Just to be safe there is a crude list of AS detection times floating around somewhere. I'l see if I can find it again.

They are not going to test for AS, you can be sure of that.

that is what I wanted to know, if they would see the use of AS in the urine test for rec. drugs, which according to you guys, they cant.

saint if you could find that list i would apperciate it

thanks bro's

I am with mike. AS testing incorporates a whole different test. For one it is too expensive, number two its not all that common and gennerally the office that does it has a set test.
Find out the clinic they send you to and give them a call they will tell you. If worse comes to worse just be like mark mcguire and say your taking andro(hehehe) good luck

killer

does that andro theory really work. If I was taking the following bullshit, would I test the same as AS: 5-alpha androstane, 3,17 beta diot, 1,4-Androstadiene-3, 17-hydroxy-androst-1-en3-THP, 4-Androstenediol? I bought some of this bullshit awhile ago because as everyone knows that I could have gotten the same results as AS without the side effects. This was a waste of $200 because it does absolutely nothing at all. However if it is possible to test positive for AS with this garbage, then it may be worth hanging onto it just in case I need an out.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131