YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

uro just rejected me for TRT, what should i do now?

Your Uro was going to reject you no matter what, because of your past. It states right in the AUA guidelines what the threshold is. (300) Assuming you're in the US.

Find another doc, bring a copy of the bloodwork. Even if you succeed this route you most likely won't get more than 100mg weekly or likely 200mg bi weekly.
100 mg/ week should get him up to between 700 and 900 level. Personally, im up around 850. Thats plenty to feel healthy.

Find a better doctor. My script is 400mg a week.
Crazy that a legit doctor would prescribe that much. Certainly not responsible on his part.

It surely is, my bloodwork everytime shows normal range.
Wow, and he suspects no foul play!? Lol.

Thats not physiologically possible.

Wow, and he suspects no foul play!? Lol.

Thats not physiologically possible.
plenty of doctors realize you're gonna do what the fuck you're gonna do and it's better to realize that and keep doing bloodwork and support and make sure that nothing is getting far out of whack, vs not having medical support at all.

plenty of doctors realize you're gonna do what the fuck you're gonna do and it's better to realize that and keep doing bloodwork and support and make sure that nothing is getting far out of whack, vs not having medical support at all.
Its just that he is putting himself at risk for a malpractice suit. If you end up having a heart attack or something that can be traced back to high testosterone levels, he could face severe problems. Prescribing that much goes way outside the approved purpose of the drug. A bit like doctors over prescribing opioids to keep their patients happy. He could lose his license.

Its just that he is putting himself at risk for a malpractice suit. If you end up having a heart attack or something that can be traced back to high testosterone levels, he could face severe problems. Prescribing that much goes way outside the approved purpose of the drug. A bit like doctors over prescribing opioids to keep their patients happy. He could lose his license.
false. I'm an american. I make my own decisions. Why would I attempt to hold a doctor liable? And my bloodwork is spot on every time. There is no issue, and there is no risk to them.

false. I'm an american. I make my own decisions. Why would I attempt to hold a doctor liable? And my bloodwork is spot on every time. There is no issue, and there is no risk to them.
If the medical board discovered what he did, there could be repercussions. I can't understand why the hell any doctor would do that. You're lucky you found one that would.

Flordia alternative medicine is great and affordable.
That's who I use,only need bloods every 6 months.

I run a trucking company and still drive so I wanted a script so I can take my gear on the road and not have to worry about anything.

100 mg/ week should get him up to between 700 and 900 level. Personally, im up around 850. Thats plenty to feel healthy.

Depending which day you get tested. 7 days post (100mg) inject and ive been measuring in the 400s. I think 500s once. The only time i measured 800s was after a 200mg shot.

Depending which day you get tested. 7 days post (100mg) inject and ive been measuring in the 400s. I think 500s once. The only time i measured 800s was after a 200mg shot.
True. Mine is usually around 850 or so 2 days post injection. Ive not been tested at the end of the week. Im not worried about it though because I feel just fine on the 7th day. It would provide more even levels to do 2x a week injections, but I'm doing ok as is.

If the medical board discovered what he did, there could be repercussions. I can't understand why the hell any doctor would do that. You're lucky you found one that would.
I've had multiple doctors do it at this point.

so i made an appt with a uro 26 days ago to get on TRT, came off my usual self-medicated TRT dose of 140/wk of UGL test E that same day and we pulled bloods today. my total test came back at 240ng/dl and he said the cut off for low test is 220 so im ineligible and wont treat me. so what should i do now?

id like to avoid one of those "TRT clinics" as ive heard theyre expensive and only care about getting ur money and dgaf about ur long term health. but i guess if its a last resort id go along with it. im also not opposed to just continuing to do it myself on my self-medicating route but i dont want to fuck up my long term health over something stupid like that.

anybody got any ideas or experience on the matter on what i should do?

what city are you in? you must be very young for the urologist to not treat you at that number, and if you ARE very young he probably made the right call. Urologists, I have noticed are more aggressive than endocrinologists or primary care doctors.

Anyways, google "andrologist+city" and you should come up with some hits. Andrologists , usually are urologists that sepcialize in mens hormone health (andropause, Erectily dysfunction, infertility, etc.). Then hit up the ones near you.

conservative doctors will not prescribe you shit. you need someone who doesn’t mind to prescribe it to you even if your stuff in Normal range.
Matter fact you need a doctor they will give you what you ask for.. find him

so i made an appt with a uro 26 days ago to get on TRT, came off my usual self-medicated TRT dose of 140/wk of UGL test E that same day and we pulled bloods today. my total test came back at 240ng/dl and he said the cut off for low test is 220 so im ineligible and wont treat me. so what should i do now?

id like to avoid one of those "TRT clinics" as ive heard theyre expensive and only care about getting ur money and dgaf about ur long term health. but i guess if its a last resort id go along with it. im also not opposed to just continuing to do it myself on my self-medicating route but i dont want to fuck up my long term health over something stupid like that.

anybody got any ideas or experience on the matter on what i should do?
wow thats crazy thats low T find another place thats my advice

A doctor well liked here who is longer with us used to at least say that some people need that much due to being hypo metabolizers. I know 400 is the legal limit if remember correctly and a friend gets this much who doesn't even train which I think is crazy but not against high test, just not forever like it's the same as 100mg.

Anyway my point was despite this being old, is it was said by the doctor who died and was a leader in TRT. Curious if that is to be taken with a grain of salt on his motivations for saying so. Thanks

I am in the Midwest and my levels were in the 300 and I got test prescribed at 200mg every two weeks by my gp. I know people who go to clinics get 200mg a week. Like you said though that can be expensive. With my co-pay I pay ten bucks for a months supply which is two 1ml bottles. I just simply order from ugl because it's cheaper and I notice no difference. I run blasts though and cruise now so I keep my test at least 400mgs a week now min and plan on doing that till I'm dead or health dictates. I get my bloods done every 3 months and I can be on blasts or cruises and my blood work, blood pressure is fine. They don't test test levels though. If you just have to get it from a Dr I would find a new one like others have suggested. This one thinks your a drug seeking junkie it sounds like....lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131