over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Urologist visit got me concerned

where's that say anything about using clomid?
I meant as a way to raise his endogenous testosterone into the normal serum range assuming he respond positively. Many of the studies reference testosterone dropping but estrogens stay elevated throwing off the ratio.

I feel your pain. I had a TURP friday and they removed the catheter on Monday morning. Monday night it clotted up and I had to go to the ER for a catheter. I am currently admitted and having CBI and aggressive irrigation to break up a 2 inch clot and they are probably sending me home tomorrow with the catheter for a few days.
damn, so sorry, I can definitely relate to all of that. I didn't have TURP but they called my thing the Green Light Laser procedure. it was supposed to be a little less invasive. the bleeding hit me really hard early this year but it stopped as abruptly as it started. catheters are the worst, sleeping and working are so hard. hang in there, please keep me posted!

damn, so sorry, I can definitely relate to all of that. I didn't have TURP but they called my thing the Green Light Laser procedure. it was supposed to be a little less invasive. the bleeding hit me really hard early this year but it stopped as abruptly as it started. catheters are the worst, sleeping and working are so hard. hang in there, please keep me posted!

Back home again and without a catheter since yesterday morning. I am scared to death every time I go to pee that it might happen again because those spasms were so painful. But so far there is almost no blood in the urine except a few drops at the end. But the surgeon said to expect to have good and bad days and I may see blood and clots for several weeks. I don't mind any of that; I just don't want a catheter again; not a fun thing.

I'll be screwed if I have to get any of those surgeries since I need to go back on coumadin after surgery. I dont know what id do.

Im scared to go too long without anticoagulation. I don't think my hematologist would want me to.

I'll be screwed if I have to get any of those surgeries since I need to go back on coumadin after surgery. I dont know what id do.

Im scared to go too long without anticoagulation. I don't think my hematologist would want me to.

Yes, the more I talk to people, it seems like there is a lot of bleeding that occurs during and after prostate surgery. My hemoglobin dropped from 14.1 to 12.4 in 24 hours. You definitely don't want to be on any blood thinners for this surgery.

My BHP has gotten better since controlling estrogen and taking flowmax and super beta prostate. Unfortunately, after a week of pharma HGH at 3ius it got worse. Stopped the HGH and hoping to see some improvement soon. I didn't think the HGH would cause an issue.

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear