over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

US chicken

good job your getting it! There is more to people`s spending habits than "hmmm what are interest rates? I`ll go buy a house now".

to both of you knuckle heads, money is as cheap as its ever been, so with your simple theory (make money cheap people will spend), why are people not spending their cash? Why are people choosing to keep cash in the bank and LOSE $ after tax and inflation? Again, anarcho, there was no QE or major increase in the monetary base from 1975-1982... so why was inflation crazy?

People are spending their money, did you not hear over $30 billion dollars spent this holiday season, is the stock market not on the rise. I can tell you are an educated individual but sometimes you have to throw theory out the window and look at the data...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

your stoked Gators! I can not wait to start a garden. This GMO foods and Monsanto is killing us.
I disagree with GMO being bad, you are getting the same results as hybridizing or natural mutation, but just quicker. Now the Ag chemicals are a different story. I've been in Ag for my whole life, and i know what will happen when a farmer has a huge investment and along comes a infestation of thrips - he will nuke the fluck out of it, sometimes with product not labeled for use on food crops. It's WAAAAAY worse on foods grown outside of the US, primarily in Central America, there is little to no regulation on what can be sprayed. I for one won't eat anything from Mexico...

Organic farming is the way it used to be done before large scale ag came to be. It's all about building the soil, which will grow a healthy, nutrient loaded plant that's not so susceptible to insects and pathogens. I'm pretty excited about my new venture!!

People are spending their money, did you not hear over $30 billion dollars spent this holiday season, is the stock market not on the rise. I can tell you are an educated individual but sometimes you have to throw theory out the window and look at the data...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Actually Thanksgiving thru cyber monday $57B was spent, that is down 2.9% vs last year, the first time black friday sales are down since 2009. People are still spending, especially around the holiday`s, BUT in a restrained way. This drop in sales may be partly attributed to FALLING prices. Same amount of goods sold at lower prices = less total $ of overall sales.

The stock mkt is bubbling because of QE money sitting in the banks and them spinning their prop trading accounts. This compared to a time in the 90`s with boomers putting money into retirement accounts, spending like crazy on teeanage kids (Gen Y), that spending boosts sales/profits, a nice big happy circle of life.

On a note about Chinese food, I snapped this pic at walmart yesterday. Green Giant, canned mushrooms, MADE IN CHINA! That is on the lower right side. Who the hell buys canned mushrooms anyway? These were also the most expensive mushrooms on the shelf.

Attachments

• WP_20131218_004.jpg
    WP_20131218_004.jpg
    273.1 KB · Views: 36

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear