over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

us peptides or aminos r us feedback?

Taeian

Banned
anyone got any feedback on these guys? Speficily hunger pains? I know some say not to gauge it by this but it kicks in immediate. I tried 2 diff ones and I'd wake up in middle of nite with sevre carpel tunnel pains and the hunger would almost kill me after ghrp 2 or 6 shot. I'd be guzzeling 2 litres of pop if it was right in front of me and downing the quickest thing my eyes seen weather it was a pack of banans or anything lol.and than when I tried a diff company I got no hunger pains at all.. No matter what dose.

so does anyone have any feed back on aminos r us or us peptides. Any hunger pains or any other good sites with decent price?

The orange banners on a lot of peoples sigs should be a giveaway. I orederd a load of bac water from us petides in the sale so thought id get a little ipam to as its cheap. All came quick and very profesionaly packaged, although i havnt tried them yet. my goto pep company is in my sig

hey bud thanks I appreciate it. Checkin out there site now. Just don't wanna get ripped been ripped many times. Now I always like to research for a few days on companys feedback. Do you notice carpel tunnel. Sleep better n hunger from that comp?

Ive just done a 5 day 20 iu a day gh blast amd got no sides so i don't get gh sides anyway. I use ipam so hunger is irrelevant. Joints and tendon repair is awesome though and body recomp. Ergo peps are as good as anyone's and the cheapest there is. Thats why so many of us have there banner, We're not reps, just love there products. You will not get ripped off with ergo believe me

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I've had good experiences with amino r us every order I've placed... they've been around for a few years actually and I will alternate orders with them and other places from time to time depending on sales and availability... back in the day they only carried a few items and had limited quantities but little by little they have been expanding there product line over the years and also increasing their production turnaround to keep up with the demand so still good in my book.... Only ordered bac from us pep and again orders were legit, have yet to venture into their line of peps tho..... someday ;-)

some tough decisons. I didn't get any sides but hunger till I doubled the dose on ghrp 2 to 200mcg and woke up in middle of nite wanting to cry cuz of the sevre pain in wirst n forearm and hand lol. Just on the one side. Cudnt sleep foe hours.

Hi T, do me a favor and pm me the URL to amino r us. If they are out of Louisiana I think I know who they are and you probably dont want to do business with them. I would choose sponsors from this board.
some tough decisons. I didn't get any sides but hunger till I doubled the dose on ghrp 2 to 200mcg and woke up in middle of nite wanting to cry cuz of the sevre pain in wirst n forearm and hand lol. Just on the one side. Cudnt sleep foe hours.

Wow

Aminosrus........they are innovative peptides coming back as a new company.......same people in charge?? Are they sponsors here?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear