over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

USA Championships 2012

I'm pretty certain he was 203 at the Maryland's last year and 203 this year as well...but a completely diff 203...(and he was impressive as hell last year).

Funny thing was after he got off stage at Maryland's I told him he definitely is winning the class...prob the whole thing. It was evident from the moment he got on the stage. He seemed clueless. Like "REALLY? DO YOU THINK?"

Cutler turned pro around 23 I thought..

Did he really weigh 203 there too? Damn. When I asked him he just said barely over 200 so I assumed just slightly over that. That would be nuts if he weighed the same.

haha gotta love him.

If he weighed in at 203lbs, and can add that 9 lbs in the correct places and bring that same conditioning, he will be nigh impossible to beat. His physique is almost void of flaws.

I know he is a member here but jesus man, impossible to beat?

FIrst of all, the IFBB will not let Kevin ENglish lose.

THen you have David Henry (if he competes) and Flex Lewis.

No way in hell is he beating those guys, at least for the next 5 years. NOt trying to hate, but lets bring some rational thinking into this conversation...

wow!! congrats Aaron!! knew he would get his pro card in time but not a yr later! he's under 5'7 for sure and weighed more than 203 at the 2011 md npc, weighed in right after him. Better that he doesn't start posting and being all over the net pushing supps and bs--he made noise on stage where it counts
congrats again bra!

Did he really weigh 203 there too? Damn. When I asked him he just said barely over 200 so I assumed just slightly over that. That would be nuts if he weighed the same.

haha gotta love him.

I know he is a member here but jesus man, impossible to beat?

FIrst of all, the IFBB will not let Kevin ENglish lose.

THen you have David Henry (if he competes) and Flex Lewis.

No way in hell is he beating those guys, at least for the next 5 years. NOt trying to hate, but lets bring some rational thinking into this conversation...

Lol its true Kevin English can't lose for some reason, but Clark definitely has a more complete physique as well as more aesthetically pleasing

If he weighed in at 203lbs, and can add that 9 lbs in the correct places and bring that same conditioning, he will be nigh impossible to beat. His physique is almost void of flaws.

wow lets not put the carriage before the horse yet bro,
kevin english, dave henry (who carries way more muscle than clark even if clark adds 9lbs, the way dave carries his is like shawn ray they will always look way bigger than what they really are), flex lewis (the deepest glutes of any bodybuilder on stage right now in the pro ranks, he will always score high cause of that) jose raymond (short thick powerhouse with huge fucking legs), eduardo correa (chris aceto brings this guy to a level of conditioning that very few can match), sammy (should have beat kevin english at the last show, thick fucking arms, great build, will be a threat for the crown very shortly) so many more guys to get through. Aaron needs to just take it one day at a time and make steady improvements and he will be a very good pro!

wow lets not put the carriage before the horse yet bro,
kevin english, dave henry (who carries way more muscle than clark even if clark adds 9lbs, the way dave carries his is like shawn ray they will always look way bigger than what they really are), flex lewis (the deepest glutes of any bodybuilder on stage right now in the pro ranks, he will always score high cause of that) jose raymond (short thick powerhouse with huge fucking legs), eduardo correa (chris aceto brings this guy to a level of conditioning that very few can match), sammy (should have beat kevin english at the last show, thick fucking arms, great build, will be a threat for the crown very shortly) so many more guys to get through. Aaron needs to just take it one day at a time and make steady improvements and he will be a very good pro!

All very great points b-boy, I'm just excited to see this kid once he hAs to struggle to make it in at 212lbs with proper conditioning.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131