over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

USA DES

Google&Pubmed

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Has anybody started researching the long chain DES and if so what are some of the differences you have noticed?

Very excited to hear about results. I personally won't be researching with it just yet but it's top on my labs priority list :)

R the protocols same as old des ?

I thought the old protocol was pre workout and now I am hearing Alpha say that the best would be in the middle of your workout after the presence of lactic acid has started to accumulate.

yeah I thought they changed and wouldn't the dosage also?

I personally would approach it like a totally new item.

Start with lower dosage and work up and stop when you feel like you don't notice anything extra.

I'm researching Ergo's right now. 50mcg split bilat. I had been doing it intra-workout but today I switched and did it PreWO. I swear I grew new veins in my calves. Shit was unreal. I could have done calves all day. I am going to do it again tomorrow morning to see if it's consistent.

If the consistency is there I will be switching to PreWO.

Differences...
The pump is painful, more painful than the other stuff. It feels like my muscle fibers are tearing(literally). I also noticed more endurance in the muscle group as well as what I felt like was a longer lasting...boost if you will. Almost like it has a longer half-life. I do descending lunges 20x110lb, 20x60lb, 20x30lb, 20xBW. I do two sets with no breaks while descending. Maybe 2 minutes between sets. I felt like I could have done a 3rd set today (I didn't because I still need to walk tomorrow). I then moved to isolation, 2 drop-sets of quad extensions and hamstring curls. I was changing the weight on the cable machine following abdominal crunches, I went down to pull the pin, got half-way back up and then the old wheels told me to fuck myself and down I went. Smacked my head on the stack...looked like an anus. Then 40 minutes of cardio.

Last edited:
I thought the old protocol was pre workout and now I am hearing Alpha say that the best would be in the middle of your workout after the presence of lactic acid has started to accumulate.

I was told for it to be researched the same.

It has such a short half life that you could dose it PreWo, Intra and PostWo... That's if you really wanted to. That might actually be a great toggle to try and Mon, Wed, Fri.

yeah I thought they changed and wouldn't the dosage also?

I personally would approach it like a totally new item.

Start with lower dosage and work up and stop when you feel like you don't notice anything extra.

It is a new item - the old and new are not in any way similar in terms of what the theoretical effects should be

I'm researching Ergo's right now. 50mcg split bilat. I had been doing it intra-workout but today I switched and did it PreWO. I swear I grew new veins in my calves. Shit was unreal. I could have done calves all day. I am going to do it again tomorrow morning to see if it's consistent.

If the consistency is there I will be switching to PreWO.

Differences...
The pump is painful, more painful than the other stuff. It feels like my muscle fibers are tearing(literally). I also noticed more endurance in the muscle group as well as what I felt like was a longer lasting...boost if you will. Almost like it has a longer half-life. I do descending lunges 20x110lb, 20x60lb, 20x30lb, 20xBW. I do two sets with no breaks while descending. Maybe 2 minutes between sets. I felt like I could have done a 3rd set today (I didn't because I still need to walk tomorrow). I then moved to isolation, 2 drop-sets of quad extensions and hamstring curls. I was changing the weight on the cable machine following abdominal crunches, I went down to pull the pin, got half-way back up and then the old wheels told me to fuck myself and down I went. Smacked my head on the stack...looked like an anus. Then 40 minutes of cardio.

Well then, that makes me want to research it now. Thanks for the input bud! :) :headbang:

It is a new item - the old and new are not in any way similar in terms of what the theoretical effects should be

Yes it is. I was just saying that because some people might of treat it just like the older version just because it is DES but they are different.

Yea. 0530 work-out this morning. Injected in the honey badgers breasteses before he did the chest work-out. Good pump (would have been better if I had eaten more carbs yesterday that's for sure) but not as good as the day prior. Endurance was still there though, he lifted pretty intense (<20 seconds between sets) for 80 minutes. Felt no need to do cardio.

Also, his legs don't exist today.
And he's got the worst fucking tennis elbow known to man. Feels like a hot spike being driven into my elbow at the top of each rep. It even wakes him up at night with shots of pain. =/

Yea. 0530 work-out this morning. Injected in the honey badgers breasteses before he did the chest work-out. Good pump (would have been better if I had eaten more carbs yesterday that's for sure) but not as good as the day prior. Endurance was still there though, he lifted pretty intense (<20 seconds between sets) for 80 minutes. Felt no need to do cardio.

Also, his legs don't exist today.
And he's got the worst fucking tennis elbow known to man. Feels like a hot spike being driven into my elbow at the top of each rep. It even wakes him up at night with shots of pain. =/

I'm sorry to hear that bud. Sounds like your animal is going through some rough time. Hope he recovers quickly.

Seems like the workout was intense though. Do you get your animal to stretch or your like me...want to make him but then you are like "ef it! He just busted his ass"

Intra or post at 50-75mcg was our old stuff protocol .. Luved the pre pump but didnt see much overall results compared to post..

subbed for more knowledge. just ordered a bottle of des and got another one free since i spent a little money at ergo... :D

Intra or post at 50-75mcg was our old stuff protocol .. Luved the pre pump but didnt see much overall results compared to post..

Post is where it's @, IMO helps to shuttle nutrients direct to muscles trained...

Post is where it's @, IMO helps to shuttle nutrients direct to muscles trained...

Being a vendor most will take your word for it and soon become the norm... Its actually the worst time to do it. Care to give studies showing why Post is best ?

Being a vendor most will take your word for it and soon become the norm... Its actually the worst time to do it. Care to give studies showing why Post is best ?

I agree - it seems like there is a lot of misinformation going around.

Most of it stemming from this idea that there is a "short" and "long" chain DES which is confusing people as they think that there must be a "new" protocol associated with this "new" compound.

I believe it is a bad and potentially harmful marketing ploy

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity