over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

USA DES

alright call me stupid, but i don;t kow which pep site phil runs and cant seem to find a write up or even any pep site that is pushing some new type of" Long chain DES"

could someone pm me a link or something, i mean i have went back and read every post and all i see is mostly arguments but if this a a completly new chain of IGF i am extreamly interested. I llove MGF and meg MGF. And when i can afford if i use DES pre workout and MGF post. But i usually always run MGF takening a month off for every two on.

if someone could help me out, much and straighten this out for me , thank you, i have herd the PH runs a pep site but have never had an experience with it

Sure

Phil, you know I do not have a problem with you...

But in two rounds of DES testing, yours hasnt been tested. You just claim to have the same sourced raw that (if I recall correctly)Extreme and PP had tested.

It can go much deeper than you as a business man. I may trust you but what if I don't blindly trust your source? Consistency is key here.

I understand. Its kind of like how it is with your company you work for, ALR. You sell protein powder right? You go to the shows and promote your products, etc........do I trust each can of protein you sell? Where do you guys get your proteins? Who makes your vitamins and amino acids? I'm sorry, but until I have it tested I cannot trust the quality. Now doesn't that sound silly? Is it silly? I am telling you we have a lab, a location, and you can watch the testing. Like I said, believe it or not, Alpha is not the only guy that can run a test. I know you guys live in the same town and you look up to him but understand that he is just a guy who is passionate about this and tests products. He has tested mine and they are all top quality.......trust me or not but better yet YOU go test my DES........I have nothing to hide. I offered you to see my facility and testing procedures..........but ANYONE can test my products. I do not have to pay 100 people to retest the same batch over and over again. How many time testing a batch will make it believable? 5 times? 100 times? Its kinda silly after once..........

Yes sir

alright call me stupid, but i don;t kow which pep site phil runs and cant seem to find a write up or even any pep site that is pushing some new type of" Long chain DES"

could someone pm me a link or something, i mean i have went back and read every post and all i see is mostly arguments but if this a a completly new chain of IGF i am extreamly interested. I llove MGF and meg MGF. And when i can afford if i use DES pre workout and MGF post. But i usually always run MGF takening a month off for every two on.

if someone could help me out, much and straighten this out for me , thank you, i have herd the PH runs a pep site but have never had an experience with it

Ergopep.com We sell IGF DES and also IGF GE3.............that is what all the commotion is about. So we offer another product........I make no claims as to what it does but the IGF GE3 is a very short chain of IGF. IGF DES is a long chain IGF.........

Fact

Knight, has Alpha tested PPs products and found a bad or fake one? If he has, then mine are bad and fake also. Like I said, it is the same manufacturer so it works both ways. Do you know if Alpha has had a bad outcome of testing his products? We ride together here so its important to both our business as we want top quality. If Alpha has, we would need to know so we can change manufacturers.

I understand. Its kind of like how it is with your company you work for, ALR. You sell protein powder right? You go to the shows and promote your products, etc........do I trust each can of protein you sell? Where do you guys get your proteins? Who makes your vitamins and amino acids? I'm sorry, but until I have it tested I cannot trust the quality. Now doesn't that sound silly? Is it silly? I am telling you we have a lab, a location, and you can watch the testing. Like I said, believe it or not, Alpha is not the only guy that can run a test. I know you guys live in the same town and you look up to him but understand that he is just a guy who is passionate about this and tests products. He has tested mine and they are all top quality.......trust me or not but better yet YOU go test my DES........I have nothing to hide. I offered you to see my facility and testing procedures..........but ANYONE can test my products. I do not have to pay 100 people to retest the same batch over and over again. How many time testing a batch will make it believable? 5 times? 100 times? Its kinda silly after once..........

Nice try.. but I do not work for ALR anymore for some time now. Also, it's much harder for a chemist to manufacture proper IGF DES than pills or powdered aminos/protein.

No shit

Nice try.. but I do not work for ALR anymore for some time now. Also, it's much harder for a chemist to manufacture proper IGF DES than pills or powdered aminos/protein.

No shit........so trust who you trust. Like I said 50 times before, we have a real lab....you can visit it and see our process. If that's not enough for you and you need to retest it yourself, be my guest. Obviously, if PP DES passed, then ours passed.............If PPs did not pas, then ours did not pass..........last I heard, it passed.

Doesn't this seem so silly now boys... Nobody can argue with you on this particular subject anymore can they phil! LOL :) Congrats on the merger!

Doesn't this seem so silly now boys... Nobody can argue with you on this particular subject anymore can they phil! LOL :) Congrats on the merger!

Not silly at all.

Yes

Thank you! It is silly for the guys that have nothing better to do all day then to try to manufacture an issue......it is labeled as such and will be from here on out. Everyone had it mislabeled at first so we were all in the same boat........EVERY COMPANY.......all the favorites of everyone.....EVERYONE.....so it is what it is and no harm done. Now Purchasepeptides.com has real des so people can still choose which IGF they want to use.

Thank you! It is silly for the guys that have nothing better to do all day then to try to manufacture an issue......it is labeled as such and will be from here on out. Everyone had it mislabeled at first so we were all in the same boat........EVERY COMPANY.......all the favorites of everyone.....EVERYONE.....so it is what it is and no harm done. Now Purchasepeptides.com has real des so people can still choose which IGF they want to use.

I love the USA des. As you know phil, my research has shown it is extremely effective. You were and will be my go to guy for DES for as long as I'm in the research field.

GTGchem Rep
workhard10 for 10% off your order.
www.gtgchem.com

Ergopep.com We sell IGF DES and also IGF GE3.............that is what all the commotion is about. So we offer another product........I make no claims as to what it does but the IGF GE3 is a very short chain of IGF. IGF DES is a long chain IGF.........

Im a stil vry confused on this subject despixte goingback and rereading all the pages in this thread.

So this is not some new type of IGF -DES? it is a compely diffrecnt type of DES?

You said u sel the same IGF -DES that has been arround for a while, but however you sell this new IGF....IGF-GE3 which is an even shorter actinf IGF then DES and , lr3? am i correct...however this new igf-ge3 is being refered to as US-IGF-DES?

and people are liking this ge3 better than DES?

an i getting this right?

The old des was far cheaper and worked for me, at the prices I'm seeing it sold for I don't know if its worth taking or feasible for my budget.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear