over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

USA DES

Why was he banned? Gave a lot of good info..

Not really, he parroted a lot of Dats stuff and when I personally questioned him on this ^^^^ he wasn't able to substantiate shit...

Not really, he parroted a lot of Dats stuff and when I personally questioned him on this ^^^^ he wasn't able to substantiate shit...

Well, I get that...but he never claimed they were.his ideas...just his understandings. He always said he had to read up/look up info and his knowledge was from researching/reading. I agree if it was Dats stuff...it wouldnt have hurt to give the credit where its due.

@knight -I'm not saying that's the reason cause I don't know the true reason - but IMO he was a little arrogant with his posts and everyone else was wrong with their research irregardless of what guys like Alpha and others proved to be true or false.

Look we all know studies are great to support ones views and ideas but what we are all concerned with is results, not exactly what some paper says - he hung his hat on what Dat and his writings were with no significant research results to substantiate anything. Like saying the sky is blue, how do you know, cause I went outside and looked up. Do you have a study that actually says the sky is blue, cause what I learned reading Dats shit was it wasn't blue and until you produce a study you are wrong - ahhhh blow me doc ;)

Why was he banned? Gave a lot of good info..
I think because he was pimping HCG diet, and when someone inquired about HCG, he was awful quick to send them a PM with a link to a HCG salesperson. IMO, it's pretty common for people to be internet geniuses, when in reality they're looking up info for a response. This is usually done to try and establish credibility, to pimp their product.

But, i'm a hillbilly farmer, wtf do i know:D

@knight -I'm not saying that's the reason cause I don't know the true reason - but IMO he was a little arrogant with his posts and everyone else was wrong with their research irregardless of what guys like Alpha and others proved to be true or false.

Look we all know studies are great to support ones views and ideas but what we are all concerned with is results, not exactly what some paper says - he hung his hat on what Dat and his writings were with no significant research results to substantiate anything. Like saying the sky is blue, how do you know, cause I went outside and looked up. Do you have a study that actually says the sky is blue, cause what I learned reading Dats shit was it wasn't blue and until you produce a study you are wrong - ahhhh blow me doc ;)

I understand what you are saying as sometimes real world results seem very promising especially in the context of bodybuilding doses, training, etc.

However, I really appreciated what he brought to the board: views and knowledge that were substantiated (as much as he could - despite the hcg bs) by research results. The reason I think this is important is because although GH tests on the board are very interesting, they are not conducted under a controlled environment and are the results of only 1 person. Although alpha's results are interesting, they were the results of one person, in an arguably questionably controlled environment, and with products we can only take his word were what he said they were (no knock on him). I hope people can see that this is why we need findings from empirical research which for the most part abides by ethical standards that take these controlled and unbiased research approaches.

I understand what you are saying as sometimes real world results seem very promising especially in the context of bodybuilding doses, training, etc.

However, I really appreciated what he brought to the board: views and knowledge that were substantiated (as much as he could - despite the hcg bs) by research results. The reason I think this is important is because although GH tests on the board are very interesting, they are not conducted under a controlled environment and are the results of only 1 person. Although alpha's results are interesting, they were the results of one person, in an arguably questionably controlled environment, and with products we can only take his word were what he said they were (no knock on him). I hope people can see that this is why we need findings from empirical research which for the most part abides by ethical standards that take these controlled and unbiased research approaches.

Isn't that kinda hard to do when research is done on mice and you want empirical data on humans but humans aren't supposed to be using these products

I think because he was pimping HCG diet, and when someone inquired about HCG, he was awful quick to send them a PM with a link to a HCG salesperson. IMO, it's pretty common for people to be internet geniuses, when in reality they're looking up info for a response. This is usually done to try and establish credibility, to pimp their product.

You cant be more wrong, i have him a pharmacy like All day pharmacy link... no sales person, no referral code, just trying to be helpful. i mentioned hCG ONCE and it was one of THREE options.... and in a reply to someones answer, not me making a new thread on it..

I have taken 4 days off work, flown to another state to attend peptide seminar, the first one in Australia to further my knowledge.. Cost me alot of money to do and i gave free advice on here as people were injecting something in their body and they way there were doing it was having the potential to cause harm, i didnt want that.

I dont just parrot 'Dats' stuff, or just look up info for a response. I may have learnt alot from him and ALL of his info was researched based, have you even seen his forum Rock.. ? Once i understand it its in my head and i can teach others, there is no other place to learn it except reading studies all day. Dat has time to do that, i do not. At university we are taught by someone, so i guess everyone is just parroting from someone else unless you do a pHD and discover a new compound yourself... Either way i will not waste time like i did before. The forums loss not mine. I am just sorry to those that benefited. I learnt some amazing things at this seminar, there was about 70 doctors so very exciting, i guess only my patients will find out.

Last edited:

Where did this happen? what did you ask me to substantiate ? Only thing i wasnt able to answer was natural MGF timing,natural release is hard to explain, i found the answer but got banned before i got to reply. Thats like accusing Dat of parroting all the of authors of the studies he reads :rolleyes: the info has to come from someone.. anyway you had another person medically trained willing to help where i could, not you dont. I never disagreed with Alpha at all so no idea where you got that from..

Last edited:

gators WTF is that guy doing in your isg....LOL oh my fucking god i have seen some funny shit in the gym but that takes the cake. at the end it looks like he about to get thrown accross the room lol hahaha

Where did this happen? what did you ask me to substantiate ? Only thing i wasnt able to answer was natural MGF timing,natural release is hard to explain, i found the answer but got banned before i got to reply. Thats like accusing Dat of parroting all the of authors of the studies he reads :rolleyes: the info has to come from someone.. anyway you had another person medically trained willing to help where i could, not you dont. I never disagreed with Alpha at all so no idea where you got that from..

You said it yourself above where it happened, you had enough time to make two posts but yet still couldn't post the MGF shit you were spewing. My point is/was none of what you posted was ever practical research it was all shit you read or heard or saw mainly from Dats board. The difference between you and Dat is he was a pioneer in peptides, he researched them all and gave his findings backed with data supporting his claims and gave credit to those authors - you did none of that!!

Yes i am familiar with Dats board, I joined it and made a few posts regarding the MGF and abt DES/LR3 and he basically couldn't really answer them and then banned me cause of Osta and his own agenda...

You said it yourself above where it happened, you had enough time to make two posts but yet still couldn't post the MGF shit you were spewing. My point is/was none of what you posted was ever practical research it was all shit you read or heard or saw mainly from Dats board. The difference between you and Dat is he was a pioneer in peptides, he researched them all and gave his findings backed with data supporting his claims and gave credit to those authors - you did none of that!!

Yes i am familiar with Dats board, I joined it and made a few posts regarding the MGF and abt DES/LR3 and he basically couldn't really answer them and then banned me cause of Osta and his own agenda...

Your wrong again.. all i havnt done is post a graph of how MGF is released naturally, so because i didnt do that right away but i did answer every other question its all invalid huh ..

The view on MGF is often changing, i have practically researched MGF, read my posts where i improved chest bench 20kg from using it and other peptides (it was over a period of time not right away..) I gave Dat Credit all the time, i said everything i learnt was from him or research he posted. yes he is the pioneer, i am just a student but i still understand it better than most other new peptide users which i why i tried to share some of my knowledge. That is all..

How you have an issue with me trying to teach people from knowledge i learnt from the "pioneer" and using references that were linked to research i have no idea.. If i posted Dats style with chunks of research with highlights 90% of people may not get it.. so i made it simple. Im not wasting my time anymore. Nothing against you, just clearing up my name. no need to reply, its not a fight.

Your wrong again.. all i havnt done is post a graph of how MGF is released naturally, so because i didnt do that right away but i did answer every other question its all invalid huh ..

The view on MGF is often changing, i have practically researched MGF, read my posts where i improved chest bench 20kg from using it and other peptides (it was over a period of time not right away..) I gave Dat Credit all the time, i said everything i learnt was from him or research he posted. yes he is the pioneer, i am just a student but i still understand it better than most other new peptide users which i why i tried to share some of my knowledge. That is all..

How you have an issue with me trying to teach people from knowledge i learnt from the "pioneer" and using references that were linked to research i have no idea.. If i posted Dats style with chunks of research with highlights 90% of people may not get it.. so i made it simple. Im not wasting my time anymore. Nothing against you, just clearing up my name. no need to reply, its not a fight.

There you go again with the everyone is wrong and you're right bullshit. Again another post with nothing relevant from you.

You say you have all this research and have learned so much from all these seminars and shit yet everything you ever posted was cut and pasted from Dat. You were banned for a reason...

There you go again with the everyone is wrong and you're right bullshit. Again another post with nothing relevant from you.

You say you have all this research and have learned so much from all these seminars and shit yet everything you ever posted was cut and pasted from Dat. You were banned for a reason...

i only correct someone when they are about to inject something wrongly.. is that a bad thing? I said you were wrong in that you are accusing me of not giving credit, look at my posts and you will see i specifically state i got it from Dat. So again.. you are taking it personally.. i do not have this "everyone is wrong and im right attitude", that is in your head.

And i just attended a seminar, as i said, the very first one... i said i read all this research that Dat gave links to, or someone else on his board.. i did not conduct it myself. i said i have had personal experiance with it, so again you twist the words..

What i did learn was not cut and paste, i typed it as i type now, from my cognition, i do not have to go back to his words and copy and then paste. I can have a conversation with someone and answer 99% of questions on peptides without needing any resource.. at the end of the day i believe i helped this forum in peptide knowledge.

i got banned because someone asked me "where do i get this from" and i sent him a PM to a place like All Day Pharmacy, no ties to me what so ever.. i even asked him to tell everyone what was in the PM so they knew it was not me selling him anything. I got banned as it was a non board sponsor.. hardly fair as i did not see that in the rules and im assuming someone who had an issue with me alerted the mods but anway.

Use peptides in how you believe they are to be used. I know what im doing, i hope you do.

i only correct someone when they are about to inject something wrongly.. is that a bad thing? I said you were wrong in that you are accusing me of not giving credit, look at my posts and you will see i specifically state i got it from Dat. So again.. you are taking it personally.. i do not have this "everyone is wrong and im right attitude", that is in your head.

And i just attended a seminar, as i said, the very first one... i said i read all this research that Dat gave links to, or someone else on his board.. i did not conduct it myself. i said i have had personal experiance with it, so again you twist the words..

What i did learn was not cut and paste, i typed it as i type now, from my cognition, i do not have to go back to his words and copy and then paste. I can have a conversation with someone and answer 99% of questions on peptides without needing any resource.. at the end of the day i believe i helped this forum in peptide knowledge.

i got banned because someone asked me "where do i get this from" and i sent him a PM to a place like All Day Pharmacy, no ties to me what so ever.. i even asked him to tell everyone what was in the PM so they knew it was not me selling him anything. I got banned as it was a non board sponsor.. hardly fair as i did not see that in the rules and im assuming someone who had an issue with me alerted the mods but anway.

Use peptides in how you believe they are to be used. I know what im doing, i hope you do.

See that's where you are wrong - what you were typing and saying was the correct way according to Dat had been debunked by Alpha and his tests but yet you continued to spew Dats shit no matter the test results that Alpha posted.

Peptides are not for human consumption, unless you are now prescribing them to your patients with the HCG diet.

Hillbilly = common sense :D

There is no point of arguing.

Now that your back, keep contributing. There is sooo much misinformation being spewed on this sub-forum (there is good info too) and most is related to marketing. Hopefully the few knowledgeable members can put an end to that

There is no point of arguing.

Now that your back, keep contributing. There is sooo much misinformation being spewed on this sub-forum (there is good info too) and most is related to marketing. Hopefully the few knowledgeable members can put an end to that

You two are two peas in a pod, you are right there are some knowledgable people on here who have first hand practical research that debunks a lot of what was previously thought about peptides and while the specific results contradict what you read on Dats board or if it's not in a pubmed report you dismiss it. I'll take real world results while you two just keep reading your bed time stories and stroking each others dicks

You two are two peas in a pod, you are right there are some knowledgable people on here who have first hand practical research that debunks a lot of what was previously thought about peptides and while the specific results contradict what you read on Dats board or if it's not in a pubmed report you dismiss it. I'll take real world results while you two just keep reading your bed time stories and stroking each others dicks

Whatever man. my post was not pointed at you. There is a lot of hate in your messages chill out. You're right, I would rather have empirical evidence to support the effects of the things I put in my body (smart right ;)).

If we didn't have research we would have a whole lot more "peptide companies" (read between the lines) coming up with marketing nonsense (e.g. 3 chain DES or "USA" DES) in order to make an extra buck.

What's wrong with you?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner