over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

USA Domestic Shipping from SYNTHETEK!

Hey guys, newbie here.

I've heard lots of great reviews of Synthetek products. The only thing I've pinned thus far have been Melanotan 2 and IGF-1 LR3 doses, but if I'm understanding correctly, these dosages of Syntheselen and/or Synthetine seem to be much, much higher (my weight is 177 so approx 3 1mL pins per day??). Where do you pin? sub-q like in the belly fat?

Are these worth it?

Like ZOFO, I pin quads using a slin pin...Like he said it's water based so disperses quickly.

BACK up TOP!!

BUMP for SYNTHETEK!

Back up Top for the BEST!!

Synthetek is happy to announce that all US orders are now shipped from within the USA.

This will enable customers in the US to receive as quickly as overnight.

:yeahthat:BUMP:headbang:

NO shit USA domestic. How the hell did I miss this. I know Ive been off and on for awhile now but very nice to see... I feel like i just crawled out from under a rock. I like the new web site as well.

BUMP for SYNTHETEK!!

NO shit USA domestic. How the hell did I miss this. I know Ive been off and on for awhile now but very nice to see... I feel like i just crawled out from under a rock. I like the new web site as well.

:yeahthat:Gotta give my boys a routine BUMP:cool::headbang:

Great products and service. If you use my code ELVIA1023 you get 5% off your order and in the process help fund my log :)

Back up Top!

The offer is still on...

If you spend $300 or over you get to choose any product free. So buy 3 syntherol get 1 free. For the transformation contest you could buy 3 synthetine and 3 syntheselen and get 1 syntherol for free.

If you spend $300 or over you get to choose any product free. So buy 3 syntherol get 1 free. For the transformation contest you could buy 3 synthetine and 3 syntheselen and get 1 syntherol for free.

Throw some SynthePure in there for protein and you have a winning combo.

Throw some SynthePure in there for protein and you have a winning combo.

I couldn't do without my synthepure. I love the stuff. My gf broke my nutribullet so I can't have my fruit smoothies :eek: I will buy a new one but I still love the natural flavour just with water too. I usually have 2 spoons of peanut butter with it.

The USA DOMESTIC shipping is so fast it shocked me when I got notification at my ups box that I had a package. It was like it shipped from right down the street.

Syntherol Question

What size container is one bottle? How long can it be expected to last with daily use?

What size container is one bottle? How long can it be expected to last with daily use?

One tub is 907g. Another minor thing I like about synthepure is the fact it comes in little tubs filled up. Most proteins that size come in big tubs and you open them up and they are half full to make them appear bigger. I couldn't possibly say how long it would last you. Some people one month others 5 days. If you took approx 50g a day that would be 18 days.

I couldn't do without my synthepure. I love the stuff. My gf broke my nutribullet so I can't have my fruit smoothies :eek: I will buy a new one but I still love the natural flavour just with water too. I usually have 2 spoons of peanut butter with it.

I have been doing straight water lately and it's actually not bad at all, probably the way I will continue using it from here on out.

I have been using 2Tbsp with every meal.

Just took advantage of the 300$ sale. Anyone have a link to proper syntherol protolcols? Also, do i get a shipping confirmation or just the order confirmation?

I thought Syntherol came in a bottle?

Sorry I missed the syntherol part and assumed you meant synthepure due to all the talk on the protein.

Syntherol comes in 100ml bottles the same as all the bottle products from synthetek. Again I can't tell you how long 1 bottle will last because every body part requires different amounts and everyone has a different way of doing things. Two examples could be 2ml just in your bi-cep peak ed would mean it lasts 25 days but 0.5ml in 9 areas of each pec would mean a bottle lasts 11 days.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131