over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

USA Made and Issues?

OrangeUnvierse

Newbies
This may be a stupid question but something I would like to ask. Most all the peptide company websites talk about how their peptides are made in the USA for research purposes. My question is if companies make the peptides in the USA for research purposes why is there so much talk of if a company has a quality product and concern with the peptide being "buck" or properly dosed? I would think that this issue would be few and far between with BS companies that don't last or oversees procurement?

What am I missing?

Last edited:
This may be a stupid question but something I would like to ask. Most all the peptide company websites talk about how their peptides are made in the USA for research purposes. My question is if companies make the peptides in the USA for research purposes why is there so much talk of if a company has a quality product and concern with the peptide being "buck" or properly dosed? I would think that this issue would be few and far between with BS companies that don't last or oversees procurement?

What am I missing?

The thing is, just because its made in the USA doesnt give it high quality and top notch product. There is no regulation on these, the FDA doesnt really look into it or control what goes on...So an item can claim so and so, and even have that item in its contents, but could also contain lots of filler.

The low regulation can lead to high suspicion and cause people to think some are bunk or misdosed...

Gotta test out a source and research the products first hand and go off what others say in order to decide.

We have great prices and products if you would like to test out some of ours!
Discount codes below ::port-smi::port-smi

^^ Thank you for the response sir. It's ironic you posted because GTG is my next company to try (because of you). Thanks for the discount codes, hard to beat it at that price.

Last edited:
The thing is, just because its made in the USA doesnt give it high quality and top notch product. There is no regulation on these, the FDA doesnt really look into it or control what goes on...So an item can claim so and so, and even have that item in its contents, but could also contain lots of filler.

The low regulation can lead to high suspicion and cause people to think some are bunk or misdosed...

Gotta test out a source and research the products first hand and go off what others say in order to decide.

We have great prices and products if you would like to test out some of ours!
Discount codes below ::port-smi::port-smi

And there are those who say China is bad?:eek: But then how do we know Made in the USA is not really made in China?

Use trust worthy suppliers and quality will never be an issue.

Good advice!

I suggest you also shop around and make sure you are getting a fair price too. I can assure you NON-USA labs sell GHRP-2 for around $3.00 a vial (per 100) or about $5.00 individual. So why are USA companies charging so much more? I know it cost at most a $1.00 a vial to import it depending on how many you order but damn....I see companies charging $25+ per vial and then claiming they are domestic.

So I think what I have been seeing over the years is domestic companies have been claiming their prices are higher because their products are superior as they are made in the USA and say, Chinese products are not as good as ours. Might be true right now with the majority of Chinese HGH but never seen that with their peptides. Yet we see some of the domestic products that are bunk, under dosed and even dangerous. So being made in the USA certainly doesn't justify superiority or inflated prices.

As mentioned by collinb, US products don't necessarily mean quality. But it also doesn't give domestic companies the right to mark the product up almost 10 times to get the same product they might even ordered from China or other overseas labs. But if you guys continue to pay these inflated prices then you get what you are willing to pay for.

So I say OrangeUnvierse shop around. Don't fall for the made in the USA stuff. If you can find an overseas lab with exceptional prices, test their quality with a small order. Some may be willing to send you a sample for free. Whether it is a company here or elsewhere, just make sure the price is reasonable and the quality is superior.

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75