over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

USA Mens Bodybuilding Results a bit shocking

Atoyan has overpaid his dues, top 3 for 6, 7 years runnin

IMO - Fred Smalls is the one who got screwed over in that class...Look at how thick and hard he actully is...The guy actully came in shape for this one...In the Front lat pose look how thick his chest is compared to Alvisi and Banks (and Banks is very thick)...

Last edited:
haha..

Atoyan has overpaid his dues, top 3 for 6, 7 years runnin

No offense to anyone but I dont find that acceptable to "just give" someone a card. It happens every year and will keep on happening but does not justify this. El-Guindy was in amazing shape:eek: in in the immortal words AWN "he looked stupid!" He deserved that pro card not someone who shows up every year at a nationals show that is clearly not in shape.

El Guindy clearly brought the "complete" package. He was in superior condition and was very full and presented beautiful lines. He deserved the pro card. However, what the judges see when all the class winners are lined up in comparison is very different that what we see from the pics after the fact. While Im not saying the judges were "on" in their choice, and we all know that they "occasionally" are not "on" , I can underastand how they went the way they did. In my personal opinion, based on pics only, the pro cards should have gone to Alvisi, El Guindy and Gee. All three brought to the stage what traditionally BB is all about. Symetry, proportion, and condition....

Obviously this story is to be continued.....

No offense to anyone but I dont find that acceptable to "just give" someone a card. It happens every year and will keep on happening but does not justify this. El-Guindy was in amazing shape:eek: in in the immortal words AWN "he looked stupid!" He deserved that pro card not someone who shows up every year at a nationals show that is clearly not in shape.

I couldn't agree more. Not to mention that his career is now over. Why? Because he hasn't gotten better in years so the physique we saw take a pro card will be the one standing next to Kai, Evan, Jay, Dex, Wolf, Freeman, etc..

Overall posedown, middle up to SHW

Attachments

• usasoverall.jpg
    usasoverall.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 348
back (Alvisi seems to NEVER open up his rear lat spread)

Attachments

• usasoverallback.jpg
    usasoverallback.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 320
no offence to anyone but atoyan and kirk were the two top ranked npc bodybuilders going in to the usa

El Guindy clearly brought the "complete" package. He was in superior condition and was very full and presented beautiful lines. He deserved the pro card. However, what the judges see when all the class winners are lined up in comparison is very different that what we see from the pics after the fact. While Im not saying the judges were "on" in their choice, and we all know that they "occasionally" are not "on" , I can underastand how they went the way they did. In my personal opinion, based on pics only, the pro cards should have gone to Alvisi, El Guindy and Gee. All three brought to the stage what traditionally BB is all about. Symetry, proportion, and condition....

Obviously this story is to be continued.....
el guindy was in excellent shape and conditioning but man i just can't help from looking at his shoulders and noticing how distracting they are on his physique, look at the overall posedown and his most muscular that is not pleasing at all to me, his shoulders are twice the size of even the super heavy's but his body is no where near that muscular, sorry I just don't think that looks good, now everything else on that guy is great, I just think at nationals he will need to be pushing some more muscle on his frame when all the top dogs in that class show up.

el guindy was in excellent shape and conditioning but man i just can't help from looking at his shoulders and noticing how distracting they are on his physique, look at the overall posedown and his most muscular that is not pleasing at all to me, his shoulders are twice the size of even the super heavy's but his body is no where near that muscular, sorry I just don't think that looks good, now everything else on that guy is great, I just think at nationals he will need to be pushing some more muscle on his frame when all the top dogs in that class show up.

i was thinking along these same lines. his shoulders make the rest of his body look disporportionately small.

I also agree, I wouldn't have given the lt. heavy the procard either. Those delts are just too big, I really looks as if he over did the oil or something is causing the swelling that doesn't belong.

It looks painful and it seems obvious that they are not supposed to look like that almost like implants or even an abcess. But I could be wrong.
But had he not done that, his physique would have looked a lot better, and would have had a very good shot at the overall.

Also in the Heavyweight class the guy in the blue should have taken it IMO and based on the photos only. He reminds me of a Ronnie Coleman not taken to an extreme. Bigger than Ron was as an amateur but not quite the Mr. O Coleman.

Last edited:

I agree, don't know if it's genetics or SEO but Tamer's delt development is extremely distracting. If he doesn't do something to accomodate them he could end up as one of the guys with the "one distracting bodypart" (eg. Ernie Taylors tris)

That being said, I think he'll get his card at the Nats as I don't see Branden Ray coming into any contest dialed in anytime soon.

any comments on brandon ray?

i was thinking along these same lines. his shoulders make the rest of his body look disporportionately small.

I also agree, I wouldn't have given the lt. heavy the procard either. Those delts are just too big, I really looks as if he over did the oil or something is causing the swelling that doesn't belong.

It looks painful and it seems obvious that they are not supposed to look like that almost like implants or even an abcess. But I could be wrong.
But had he not done that, his physique would have looked a lot better, and would have had a very good shot at the overall.

Also in the Heavyweight class the guy in the blue should have taken it IMO and based on the photos only. He reminds me of a Ronnie Coleman not taken to an extreme. Bigger than Ron was as an amateur but not quite the Mr. O Coleman.

I agree, don't know if it's genetics or SEO but Tamer's delt development is extremely distracting. If he doesn't do something to accomodate them he could end up as one of the guys with the "one distracting bodypart" (eg. Ernie Taylors tris)

That being said, I think he'll get his card at the Nats as I don't see Branden Ray coming into any contest dialed in anytime soon.

After seeing the pics Shelby posted, I have to agree, his shoulders are way outta proportion to the rest of his body. I stand corrected.

BSA lol

I think it is a bit funny how BSA is always bragging every chance he gets and that is what it is----bragging......he sure doesn't back it up. At least not this year anyways. Sorry to hate but not a fan. Gooey, get your ass back up there man. You blow alot of these guys away.

Here are a few of me since I'm talking crap kinda so I know I gotta post em. Am I the only one that feels this way??

And yes, that pisses me off that people get cards or win because of consistently showing up. Not fair but life ain't fair so I ain't cryin'!!

Peace

Sam

Attachments

• IMG_1443_2.jpg
    IMG_1443_2.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 327
  • IMG_1468_2.jpg
    IMG_1468_2.jpg
    188.5 KB · Views: 480
and...

no offence to anyone but atoyan and kirk were the two top ranked npc bodybuilders going in to the usa

Once again I didnt mean to offend you if Kirk or Grigori are friends or what not... from a pure BBing stand point I do not feel in any way that Grigori should have gotten the pro card, he was not harder, bigger, dryer then his last how many showings and in comparison to El-Guindy...there was no comparison. But who am I, I could really care less about any ranking system in for amatuers or Pro. It all depends on how you show up on stage that day. But I know thats not how it really works...

any comments on brandon ray?

B Ray has amazing shape and beautiful lines. I think once he has a dryer package on stage then he will be the man to beat!

I think it is a bit funny how BSA is always bragging every chance he gets and that is what it is----bragging......he sure doesn't back it up. At least not this year anyways. Sorry to hate but not a fan. Gooey, get your ass back up there man. You blow alot of these guys away.

Here are a few of me since I'm talking crap kinda so I know I gotta post em. Am I the only one that feels this way??

And yes, that pisses me off that people get cards or win because of consistently showing up. Not fair but life ain't fair so I ain't cryin'!!

Peace

Sam

Whats up Sam... I didnt make any statement last time on stage at Natl's so back to work... much work! Hoping next year!

Last edited:
I want to add a couple of things because I was at the show and from what I saw I had a couple of things different..........

The woman's bodybuilding pro cards were a very strange call to me. Christine Sabo looked insane! I had her winning that class and then Holly Geersen and her fighting for the overall. I guess the judges saw different.

In the men's show I thought Tamer was by far the most dry and hardest guy there. When the Lt Heavies came out, Tamer just stood out. That's how it's done. Even though B. Ray had tons of coverage and was the favorite, Tamer just seemed to have a wow factor going on. Matt Lowden who got 3rd in that class (and looked awesome) wasn't close to either Branden or Tamer in my opinion so that just tells you how good those guys are. I saw Tamer walking around the Hard Rock Hotel after the finals and seriously that guy looks like he has shoulder pads on. If you see him up close, there is no oil or anything crazy happening there except just some freakshow genetics from his parents. If his arms come up, lights out. He was rumored to have weighed in at 188 so that gives you an idea that the guy has some more growing to do.

I thought the heavies should have went to Banks but I knew that wasn't going to happen. Fred Smalls looked incredible. If he was a tad bit harder it would have made things very interesting.

Jason Huh in the supers has some really good potential. His legs were down right nasty! If he puts on size to his upper, he has a pro card waiting for him in the future. Robert Burnika is a freakshow. His time will come.

To add more to what I just typed, I'd like to say this..........For anyone, and I mean anyone that wants to turn pro or thinks they have got it, they need to go to a pro qualifier like that USA or the NAT's. It really puts things in perspective. You see what a national level athlete looks like in shape and then really have something to base your progress on. You see guys in pictures and then think "oh I can hang with that guy" then you see them in person and decide perhaps golf is a better option:D. So what I'm trying to say is it's the best of the best and getting to this level is no joke. Guys that don't make the top 15 would smoke most people at their state show. It's a great eye opener and exciting to watch.

Last edited:
I want to add a couple of things because I was at the show and from what I saw I had a couple of things different..........

The woman's bodybuilding pro cards were a very strange call to me. Christine Sabo looked insane! I had her winning that class and then Holly Geersen and her fighting for the overall. I guess the judges saw different.

In the men's show I thought Tamer was by far the most dry and hardest guy there. When the Lt Heavies came out, Tamer just stood out. That's how it's done. Even though B. Ray had tons of coverage and was the favorite, Tamer just seemed to have a wow factor going on. Matt Lowden who got 3rd in that class (and looked awesome) wasn't close to either Branden or Tamer in my opinion so that just tells you how good those guys are. I saw Tamer walking around the Hard Rock Hotel after the finals and seriously that guy looks like he has shoulder pads on. If you see him up close, there is no oil or anything crazy happening there except just some freakshow genetics from his parents. If his arms come up, lights out. He was rumored to have weighed in at 188 so that gives you an idea that the guy has some more growing to do.

I thought the heavies should have went to Banks but I knew that wasn't going to happen. Fred Smalls looked incredible. If he was a tad bit harder it would have made things very interesting.

Jason Huh in the supers has some really good potential. His legs were down right nasty! If he puts on size to his upper, he has a pro card waiting for him in the future. Robert Burnika is a freakshow. His time will come.

To add more to what I just typed, I'd like to say this..........For anyone, and I mean anyone that wants to turn pro or thinks they have got it, they need to go to a pro qualifier like that USA or the NAT's. It really puts things in perspective. You see what a national level athlete looks like in shape and then really have something to base your progress on. You see guys in pictures and then think "oh I can hang with that guy" then you see them in person and decide perhaps golf is a better option:D. So what I'm trying to say is it's the best of the best and getting to this level is no joke. Guys that don't make the top 15 would smoke most people at their state show. It's a great eye opener and exciting to watch.

That last paragraph is so true...YOu really dont know what high level bodybuilding looks like until you see it in person..I mean guys that just make the top 10 in there class, all look incrediable...Then guys like Tamar, Ray, Banks just look downright sick !!! :D

chris

For anyone that was there ---

What was the reasoning (in your opinion) as to why everone had Banks winning...??? Conditioning, size, just the overall look ? Im curious to know why it seems like alot of people had Alvisi losing to Banks...Looking at pics I thought it looked very close, but pics and being in person is totally different

chris

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar