over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

USA PICS

Woddy

You say you don't know any of the judges? You say you don't know any of the BBers I mentioned? Ok, well, do you think that the judges you don't know have any human qualities such as pettiness and insecurity, or are they immune to such feelings? If your answer is no, they do have these emotions, then lets get to the point. It takes one to know one. At a national and professional level, it takes guys that have been there and do well to know what they are looking at. Would you rather have Big A or Balplayer judging the Nationals, USA, or Olympia? Now I dont care about these city shows and small Jr. shows, let whoever they want judging these, hell, they let whoever has the most money judge them anyway, so what else is new.

well since phil has once again brought my name up again ill say a few things in regaurds to this conversation. alot of people dont agree with the judging but thats just life, not everyone gets what they want, and i lknow this first hand. i dont train and diet to become 5th place, i mean who the hell would? all i can do from here is learn and grow from the positive and negative things that have come of the show and after. thats what the competitors in the usa have to do, and what i have to do. just get better. i have never complained of judging. i am a fan of these competitors and i root for one or the other but to say they got robbed thats all water under the bridge now.

See my point Woody?

Balplayer just acted like any other person would. Now if a high level BBer would have responded that way, would you call him insecure and petty?

PhilHernon::It is like Derik Farnsworth said before. Average people cant tell the difference between MR. Night of Champions and Mr. Tournament of Champions.

Doggcrapp:: otherwise we would never hear the "I have an nephew about as big as you (100lbs less) and he benches 600 (315 with the 8 inch high school bounce) and has 23 inch arms (16 on a good day if the wind conditions are right)

DOGGCRAPP said:
Doggcrapp:: otherwise we would never hear the "I have an nephew about as big as you (100lbs less) and he benches 600 (315 with the 8 inch high school bounce) and has 23 inch arms (16 on a good day if the wind conditions are right)

How many times have we heard that one?!? So true...

Just from the pics IMO best conditioned were Jones and Palumbo. Of course Palumbo suffers due to genetic physique imperfections.
The Womens BB overall Bonny Priest looks great too.

yeah Bonnie loos good

Jones looks like a smaller Coleman in his rear double bi and that is Coleman's killer pose

phil and dogcrapp

yes phil I would agree with balplayer ,he accepts his placings like a man.dogcrapp i do't think you understud what Farnsworth said 23 in.arms,600lb bench these are measurable things we can simply use a measuring device to find the truth.What your referring to is called bullshiting someone.Everyone has a brother or friend or uncle or used to be twice as big as us and natural,it's caled bullshit and I don't think that is what farnsworth was referring to.

Taking placings like a man?

Woody, are you referring to another board? Who on here took their placings and criticism like a man? All I see is a lot of crying and name calling when someone is told the truth about their physique. Balplayer tol someone to "got off of my nuts" when the guy told him he was small and fat. Is that taking it like a man? If it is, then what kind of man are we talking about here?

haha i keep seeing my name pop up with a certain comment i made [thank god no neg comments]so i;ll try and make it more clear what i was trying to say..
the average person has no clue on the levels of bbing..in baseball.. you have college then .... nfl... you can play in canada but most know nfl is the big dogs...same wiht hockey , basket ball etc.
bbing doesnt have enough maintstream coverage so majority of people have n o idea when say , i won my class at nationals and i'm an ifbbpro, they say oh my buddy was on t.v last week he won muscle mania, hell mr .venice beach is a big deal to the average joe ...
i agree with phil that we should be judged by ex bbers ..i've asked myself so many times about certain judges ..i mean they never competed, dont train , so , what is there experience in how to judge.?
balplayer only thing neg or critizism , i could say towards you is ,you made comments about your condition at western collegiates, which i felt as well as a few others were in accurate.. you said you were flat and depleted,the pics i saw were you were holding water and still had some fat to go...not a diss, but hope it can help in future... its hard to judge yourself on why you were off, some are holding water , not enough carbs , not lean enough etc. it takes time to understand this , but its key , if you want to improve... in early 90's i was lwt.i thought i couldnt be lwt anymore cuz i coudlnt make weigh i though t i was losing muscle, tried to be a middle got smoked in first show .. following yr i didnt use scale and was 3 lb away fro m lwt [ team universe98] i took 3rd and from that yr til 2002 i just kept refining my diet ..every yr i'd make that slight ajdustment i leanred that i had to carb up the first day high,, which in my body made me weigh less following day , which helped me make weight and be full..you just to learn body listen to people , but stick with ONE person all the way through a contest prep..

O.K ENOUGH RAMBLING

phil

I don't read the boards very much ,just lately i was looking for some specific info so i don't know what ballplayer said on another thread i am only referring to his response on this thread.And he said he takes his placings without crying so that is my only info i have on balplayer,and i replyed accordingly.

I understand

I believed him also. I spent many hours going over with him my contest prep, only to find out that he was doing things differently and not being honest with me. So when he says that he is learning and on his way up and bla bla bla, it holds no weight with me whatsoever.

Last edited:
Oh man

HAHAHA I LOVE this board....nothing wrong with a little old fashioned straight talk!

Derik --- You can go to one of your posts, click "edit" on the bottom of the post and then delete one of them if you wish...Good post BTW.

And Phil, keep up the straight talk!

On what Derek just said:

Thats constructive critisisim, folks! Im sure no offense was taken.
Id wish if that were me someone knowledgable would provide the same sort of feedback. We need more of that and less silly back and forth. Thanks, Derek.

mike

thanx man , i try to be a straight shooter as phil is , but it seems when i do it via emial or message boards it comes across as being an asshole....
i am real blunt about giving advice or criticing someone . when you ask you want the truth not soemone kissing your ass only to realize yourself you werent as good as you thought..

derik

If I looked like shit I would rather be told that then have somebody give me a big head about something I dont have. just make me work harder

HUH?

Then how come when I straight talk people get po'd.

Re: HUH?

Fathead said:
Then how come when I straight talk people get po'd.

Hee hee me too. Perhaps we just do not care if someone gets insulted etc..... What are you weighing today fatty?

I have dropped 20 lbs in 5 and a half weeks so I am down to 268 not bad.

I was told by Mr. Glass to loose 20 to 25 lbs of all this fat I gained the last few months before we started on the nutrition and supplementation.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws