over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

USA PICS

balplayer

Banned
**broken link removed**

here is a few prejuding shots.

they all look good, who won the overall?

Re: WTF

PHIL HERNON said:
Why doesnt Kris Dim win this? Isnt he the best one there? I dont understrand, maybe I need contact lenses.

I agree! or maybe the promoters of the nationals wanted him there this year. :rolleyes:

ive been following this sport for over 15yrs and seen enough to know what the number one guy should look like...let me tell u gents it aint chris cook or mike dragna. do they look good sure, but good shouldnt beat out someone like chris dim....give me a break.....

all i can say is be patient chris dim guys like cook and dragna wont be able to hold u and anyone else off once you get to the IFBB!!!!

Dim beat by Jones

Richard Jones looked better than Kris Dim on that day. As far as the heavies and Superheavy's, Mike looked OK (get ready for Muscletech to go crazy) and Chris looked subpar.

Kris will get his due, but from the pics, Richard is just more detailed. Also, maybe Dim is being penalized for what looks to be synthol in his triceps?

jones looked to be the better man from the pics. and i think he looked better. dim had disproporitionate parts, for instance those triceps and shoulders. i dont know wat they where thinking in the heavy and super heavy classes. they all looked very good thats not up for debate at all. wish i could have been there

So we should penalize people for bigger triceps and shoulders? What about the legs? Why penalize people for using syntherol? Isnt that the same as using AAS? This sport slayes me. It is so subjective that it is hilarious. Then people wonder why it isnt taken seriously or in the olympics. No offense to anyone but lets please have professional bodybuilders on the judging panel only. And I mean guys that have paid their dues for a while on top of the sport and know what they are looking at as opposed to some guy 180-200 pounds that is so far removed form from a good physique that he cant tell the diference between a great muscular physique and a so so muscular physique. It is like Derik Farnsworth said before. Average people cant tell the difference between MR. Night of Champions and Mr. Tournament of Champions.

Apples and Oranges

Thats all Ronnie would say.

No Main

Ronnie would say
"Abbles and Oragmemess" LOL!
HMM! I see Barney The Purple Dinasour took second in the supers thats cool.

Sorry Phil I can't Kiss your large rotound ass this time.
Although it was a close call Jones was better to me by a hair they will both be great pros.

DRAG reminds me of Boyer Coe for some reason.

Poor Dave if his ass were not so big and his chest did'nt suck he'd be a pro by now.

He also might be the ugliest BB ever but a super nice fellow.

Phil I have to dissagree with you on this on too ,from the PICTURES I think Jones looked better.I can't see having ex-ranked B.B.'s judging,from reading the boards they are all so petty and insecure,I don't feel they have the integrety to be judges. If you think it's bad now ,just let them be judges

I was at the USA last year and there is no doubt in my mind that Kris Dim should of took that overall over Idrise--and from what I was hearing I think 75% of that audience agreed with me.

Woody

Do you know the current judges personally? I do. Maybe you know them better than I do and I am way off. I dont think Gaspari, Haney, Labrada, Yates, etc. are petty and insecure. Now, you may know them better than I do, but I doubt it.

Re: Woody

PHIL HERNON said:
Do you know the current judges personally? I do. Maybe you know them better than I do and I am way off. I dont think Gaspari, Haney, Labrada, Yates, etc. are petty and insecure. Now, you may know them better than I do, but I doubt it.
OUCH

There should be more ex or current bbers judging. I think that it would be best for all of us.

patk

i said it before and ill say it again...kris dim was the man last year and again this year.

Dim will be a pro eventually , but the winner had him hands down and he also has far more potential in the sport

Dim should be a pro, but he does not have the potential to be a first tier pro ever

Dragna did wehat he needed to do and Cook was OK, but a hell of a lot better than Palumbo--i mean aesthetics should hold some weight right
give him a pro card and let him have his due in that circuit (never placing of course), but he IMO should not even be Top 5 EVER if you judge symmetry and proportin amd overall aesthetic and lines

I just competed at the USA

Let me tell you from someone who had the best seat in the house - Backstage in the pump up room.

Richard Jones was by far and away the best bodybuilder-ALL around-on that night- Period. he was better than Kris (and Kris had so much synthol in his tris that it looked laughable, everyone thought that he should be marked down. i am not against the use of SEO, but keep it in proportion to the rest of your body.

Furthermore, Mike Dragna was the hardest one at the show (well, except for Dave Palumbo) . His back looked like a conctete wall. The two pro cards were excellent picks.

Trust me on Jones, I know you have heard the hype, but until you watch him in person, you won't get it. He explodes when he poses, and he poses super. He will do damage on the pro circuit-he will be the next Shawn Ray/Flex Wheeler combo. Give him 4-5 years to pack on another 30 lbs and HE WILL BE MR. OLYMPIA

Phil I didn't mean that to be personal in any way,and no I have never even seen any of the judges let alone know them.You did help me prove my point with your remarks,you seemed to take it a little too personal when it had abosultely nothing to do with you at all.I wonder now if you were a judge and I a competitor and we had a real dissagreement how you would score me in a show.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131