over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

USA TODAY - "Coconut oil isn't healthy. It's never been healthy."

Dr.'s receive very little schooling in health for example. I have had Dr's tell me I know more about health then they do or their colleagues.

"only 29 percent of U.S. medical schools offer med students the recommended 25 hours of nutrition education, according to a 2015 report in the Journal of Biomedical Education."

http://health.usnews.com/wellness/food/articles/2016-12-07/how-much-do-doctors-learn-about-nutrition

I am absolutely aware of what you are telling me my friend. In fact, Ive been attacked and called names, multiple times in this board for stating exactly the same you are telling me.

The news is, MY doctor, IS NOT an MD for the same reasons stated in that article.

Yes, and I repeat it. Stay away from oils. Why? well, how many people do you think is able to make their own olive oil in the backyard? How many people will actually indeed spend time collecting coconuts in Florida and then extracting the oil? Pretty much nobody. IF YOU DID IT THAT WAY, then yes, use oil for everything. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BUY IT IN A BOTTLE, stay away from ALL oils for the same reason stated, they oxidize. So yeah, you will be getting some nutritional benefit but at the same time putting more free radicals in your body on top of the free radicals in the environment.

Thats why the general consensus is, sty away from ALL kind of oils. Cook with lard, natural real butter. Everybody was living perfectly fine before all this coconut oil insanity i n the last couple of years. Even UG labs make steroids in coconut oil!! whats next. Natural human skin oil??

I particularly don't have time to engage in a debate about the kinetic properties that alter the stability of different oils.

These are just a few citations (literally a small fraction) that refute your assertions that "all oils" lead too systematic inflammation and CVD.

Many of these oils have been shown to increase cholesterol efflux and functionality of HDL (Hicham Berrougui; et al, 2015)

For your reading entertainment.

Mechanisms and Factors for Edible Oil Oxidation - Choe - 2006 - Comprehensive Reviews in Food Science and Food Safety - Wiley Online Library

**broken link removed**

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3652880/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4586551/

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s11255-016-1300-5

If you're overly concerned about auto-oxidation of food grade oils, consider adding a touch of carvacrol and or thymol type of oils. (Asensio, CM; et al, Sept, 2011)

For the record. I'm not in denial that food grade oils can and will undergo some degree of auto-oxidation.

It's the benightedness in your possession that all oils readily translates to arterioclerotic vascular disease and inflammation.

How many individuals here alone consume a vast variety of food grade oils with near perfect HS-CRP, homocysitine, ESR and Galectin-3 levels. This is including myself.

Try to unleash the Mercola effect that grips you.

You can now look up from your smartphone.

I particularly don't have time to engage in a debate about the kinetic properties that alter the stability of different oils.

These are just a few citations (literally a small fraction) that refute your assertions that "all oils" lead too systematic inflammation and CVD.

Many of these oils have been shown to increase cholesterol efflux and functionality of HDL (Hicham Berrougui; et al, 2015)

For your reading entertainment.

Mechanisms and Factors for Edible Oil Oxidation - Choe - 2006 - Comprehensive Reviews in Food Science and Food Safety - Wiley Online Library

**broken link removed**

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3652880/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4586551/

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s11255-016-1300-5

If you're overly concerned about auto-oxidation of food grade oils, consider adding a touch of carvacrol and or thymol type of oils. (Asensio, CM; et al, Sept, 2011)

For the record. I'm not in denial that food grade oils can and will undergo some degree of auto-oxidation.

It's the benightedness in your possession that all oils readily translates to arterioclerotic vascular disease and inflammation.

How many individuals here alone consume a vast variety of food grade oils with near perfect HS-CRP, homocysitine, ESR and Galectin-3 levels. This is including myself.

Try to unleash the Mercola effect that grips you.

You can now look up from your smartphone.

I don't have time for "reading entertainment" since my time equals money, but you forgot to read my post. I never said that oils lead to systemic inflammation and CVD. Dont shift things towards your convenience. I said that the free radicals coming from oxidation in oils ingested contribute to internal inflammation.

And to answer your observation since you seem to come from an allopathic background:

"How many individuals here alone consume a vast variety of food grade oils with near perfect HS-CRP, homocysitine, ESR and Galectin-3 levels. This is including myself."

The answer is, anti oxidants. If you put in your body enough amount of antioxidants, they will efficiently combat the effects of free radicals. The human body is perfectly capable to counteract the effects of free radicals when the necessary nutrients are provided. But the majority of Americans who ingest biscuits and gravy and fried chicken do not have enough essential nutrients in their system.

This little debate isn't even fun because it's like a kitten taking on a tiger :eek:

read with sarcasm

This little debate isn't even fun because it's like a kitten taking on a tiger :eek:

So according to eaglecall, coconut oil is bad....and if you are bikini competitor, you should take gh, masteron and equipose, and move to a different class:rolleyes: because winny, anavar and clen are crap.........:st:r-wars

but what about the oil in masteron and eq? isnt that bad if we are to stay away from all oils? oh yeah, antioxidants is all we need. Perfect.

i learned so much recently. been doing it all wrong:banghead:

Last edited:
did you all actually read the article?
didnt think so.
the study showing mct's being possibly healthy used a 100% custom mct oil.
since coconut oil has mct's it was thought to be healthy.
the problem is its only 13-15 % that and the rest the "bad" kind.
argue the point of the posted article.

did you all actually read the article?
didnt think so.
the study showing mct's being possibly healthy used a 100% custom mct oil.
since coconut oil has mct's it was thought to be healthy.
the problem is its only 13-15 % that and the rest the "bad" kind.
argue the point of the posted article.

When I read article's the proclaim "LDL" cholesterol is bad, I dismiss the article as a whole poorly written.

On a different note. If you're genetically predisposed to Alzheimer (Apo-e allele 4), coconut oil may hold promise. Apo-e allele 2, not so much.

What a crock of shite! 💩
Coconut oil/mct oil has tons of benefits proven in studies.
If you want unhealthy look at the diets of 99% of the fat f@cks in the USA.
I read the article and have to agree with this post the most.Hee sums it all up short and sweet.

I don't have time for "reading entertainment" since my time equals money, but you forgot to read my post. I never said that oils lead to systemic inflammation and CVD. Dont shift things towards your convenience. I said that the free radicals coming from oxidation in oils ingested contribute to internal inflammation.

I like reading entertainment since staying healthy will save most people 100.000's of thousands or dollars over their life time.

I like reading entertainment since staying healthy will save most people 100.000's of thousands or dollars over their life time.

I like it too, but it has to be the right scientific research that leads to prevention, not early detection ;)

Maybe he is trying to plant "fake News' lol :eek:

Ak

Coconut oil contains a lot of medium chain triglycerides, which are metabolized differently and can have therapeutic effects on several brain disorders.

Stewie has provided links to peer-reviewed literature which could enhance your knowledge. Yet, you don't have time to read. You've essentially created a system to reinforce your current belief structure, independent of external data. That's dogma.

NO OILS is the recommendation from doctors, not me. If you are not a doctor, I would never follow your medical advise.

I can literally go back in your post history and pull up post after post where you shit on doctors constantly, being critical of their credibility and training.

Just stop.

I like coconut oil and EVOO. Nom nom nom.

All things in moderation. The general public doesn't have a good understanding about what is a healthy moderation and what constitutes excess. In moderation coconut oil can be healthier then other types of fats and i happen to like the taste.

I also use a bit on my hair a times.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity