over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

USA TODAY - "Coconut oil isn't healthy. It's never been healthy."

I like coconut oil and EVOO. Nom nom nom.

All things in moderation. The general public doesn't have a good understanding about what is a healthy moderation and what constitutes excess. In moderation coconut oil can be healthier then other types of fats and i happen to like the taste.

I also use a bit on my hair a times.
Exactly why the US has so many fat ass people and wonder why they are fat,No moderation.Yeah keep eating that 5lbs of fried shit 8 times a day.

Exactly why the US has so many fat ass people and wonder why they are fat

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0W09fxSAOu4"]The Illuminati Do NOT Want You To See This Video - Fake Food (Illuminati Exposed) (2017) - YouTube[/ame]

Just chiming in to say Stewie has put a LOT into these boards and is a smart dude AND a nice guy

...and I love coconut oil :)

I can literally go back in your post history and pull up post after post where you shit on doctors constantly, being critical of their credibility and training.

Just stop.

Go ahead. If you have so much unproductive time, you're more than welcome. And if I did in my posts, what? I do it in every single internet forum. I dress myself as a pill and go out dance on the street promoting the revolution of the drug generation.

Stewie has provided links to peer-reviewed literature which could enhance your knowledge. Yet, you don't have time to read. You've essentially created a system to reinforce your current belief structure, independent of external data. That's dogma.

ok.
LMFAO
:rolleyes:
I will go to church tomorrow and tell the father that "I have created a catastrophic system to reinforce my current belief structure"

Going back to make money now... :headbang:

Every time I come across threads like this I literally laugh my ass off in front of the laptop and I always dream to have this same discussion IN PERSON with all the exact same members face to face. It would be an extremely interesting psychological phenomenon to study.

Go ahead. If you have so much unproductive time, you're more than welcome. And if I did in my posts, what? I do it in every single internet forum. I dress myself as a pill and go out dance on the street promoting the revolution of the drug generation.

That's going far. You know how many people are on trt? Are you saying that people on trt are natural? The combination of both nutrition and modern medince is keeping us alive and live longer.

That's going far. You know how many people are on trt? Are you saying that people on trt are natural? The combination of both nutrition and modern medince is keeping us alive and live longer.

huh? Not sure what you're trying to say, but of course not. People on TRT are not natural. And as I commented with you before, from a naturopathic perspective there is a point of no return in every single chronic disease.

If for example, and hopefully this doesn't happen ever to anybody, a person develops cancer, vitamins and minerals or tons of antioxidants are not going to cure a cancer. In that case allopathic medicine at this point has a greater advantage to provide treatment that can stop the disease and in many cases cure it. And the same with any disease. If somebody's liver for example is severely damaged, it will come to a point in which no matter how much nutrients are applied, the body wont have the ability to regenerate itself. Again, allopathic or trauma medicine will be useful in that case to reduce inflammation, pain, and other symptoms.

huh? Not sure what you're trying to say, but of course not. People on TRT are not natural. And as I commented with you before, from a naturopathic perspective there is a point of no return in every single chronic disease.

If for example, and hopefully this doesn't happen ever to anybody, a person develops cancer, vitamins and minerals or tons of antioxidants are not going to cure a cancer. In that case allopathic medicine at this point has a greater advantage to provide treatment that can stop the disease and in many cases cure it. And the same with any disease. If somebody's liver for example is severely damaged, it will come to a point in which no matter how much nutrients are applied, the body wont have the ability to regenerate itself. Again, allopathic or trauma medicine will be useful in that case to reduce inflammation, pain, and other symptoms.
Research and studies prove alot to me and other people. You have your views and your ways and that's it.

Last edited:
Stay away from oils. Of all kinds. Even coconut oil which is just a corporate propaganda to sell shit.

Bottom line is all ignorance. Coconut oil has always been healthy, it will always be healthy.

Yes, and I repeat it. Stay away from oils. Why? well, how many people do you think is able to make their own olive oil in the backyard? How many people will actually indeed spend time collecting coconuts in Florida and then extracting the oil? Pretty much nobody. IF YOU DID IT THAT WAY, then yes, use oil for everything. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BUY IT IN A BOTTLE, stay away from ALL oils for the same reason stated, they oxidize. So yeah, you will be getting some nutritional benefit but at the same time putting more free radicals in your body on top of the free radicals in the environment.

Thats why the general consensus is, sty away from ALL kind of oils. Cook with lard, natural real butter. Everybody was living perfectly fine before all this coconut oil insanity i n the last couple of years. Even UG labs make steroids in coconut oil!! whats next. Natural human skin oil??

As usual, a total hypocrite who doesn't have enough information to make an informed decision.

You are creating blanket statements that are invalidated and based on limited knowledge of clumping together all oils as equal. Each share different oxidation and hydrolysis.

You really need to familiarize yourself with this before making false claims.

Stop with the straw-man fallacy. It's not helping the situations of the aforementioned of stating one-thing, then another.

Educated and intelligent response!

Still, they all oxidize. Period. No need for technicalities. Theres no fallacy here, only ignorance spread by marketing. Make it simple for the people. NO OILS is the recommendation from doctors, not me. If you are not a doctor, I would never follow your medical advise.

"No need for technicalities." Sure, who cares about the facts if they don't fit your agenda. Another uneducated response.

I particularly don't have time to engage in a debate about the kinetic properties that alter the stability of different oils.

These are just a few citations (literally a small fraction) that refute your assertions that "all oils" lead too systematic inflammation and CVD.

Many of these oils have been shown to increase cholesterol efflux and functionality of HDL (Hicham Berrougui; et al, 2015)

For your reading entertainment.

Mechanisms and Factors for Edible Oil Oxidation - Choe - 2006 - Comprehensive Reviews in Food Science and Food Safety - Wiley Online Library

**broken link removed**

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3652880/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4586551/

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s11255-016-1300-5

If you're overly concerned about auto-oxidation of food grade oils, consider adding a touch of carvacrol and or thymol type of oils. (Asensio, CM; et al, Sept, 2011)

For the record. I'm not in denial that food grade oils can and will undergo some degree of auto-oxidation.

It's the benightedness in your possession that all oils readily translates to arterioclerotic vascular disease and inflammation.

How many individuals here alone consume a vast variety of food grade oils with near perfect HS-CRP, homocysitine, ESR and Galectin-3 levels. This is including myself.

Try to unleash the Mercola effect that grips you.

You can now look up from your smartphone.

Another educated and intelligent response from Stewie.

I don't have time for "reading entertainment" since my time equals money, but you forgot to read my post. I never said that oils lead to systemic inflammation and CVD. Dont shift things towards your convenience. I said that the free radicals coming from oxidation in oils ingested contribute to internal inflammation.

And to answer your observation since you seem to come from an allopathic background:

"How many individuals here alone consume a vast variety of food grade oils with near perfect HS-CRP, homocysitine, ESR and Galectin-3 levels. This is including myself."

The answer is, anti oxidants. If you put in your body enough amount of antioxidants, they will efficiently combat the effects of free radicals. The human body is perfectly capable to counteract the effects of free radicals when the necessary nutrients are provided. But the majority of Americans who ingest biscuits and gravy and fried chicken do not have enough essential nutrients in their system.

And yet ANOTHER uneducated and condescending statement from you.

Eaglecall you bring NOTHING to this site...you just keep spewing the same rhetoric which you don't even fully understand. Go back to school and educate yourself...you are a complete hypocrite and constantly contradict yourself. The funny thing is that you'll speak ad nauseam about the horrors of medicine but you don't have an issue putting AAS in your body....shouldn't you live your conviction and be a natural, healthy bodybuilder?

Anyway, your time here is done, I'm tired of your bullshit! Go find a Naturopathic website where you can be King Dick!

Last edited:
As usual, a total hypocrite who doesn't have enough information to make an informed decision.

Educated and intelligent response!

"No need for technicalities." Sure, who cares about the facts if they don't fit your agenda. Another uneducated response.

Another educated and intelligent response from Stewie.

And yet ANOTHER uneducated and condescending statement from you.

Eaglecall you bring NOTHING to this site...you just keep spewing the same rhetoric which you don't even fully understand. Go back to school and educate yourself...you are a complete hypocrite and constantly contradict yourself. The funny thing is that you'll speak ad nauseam about the horrors of medicine but you don't have an issue putting AAS in your body....shouldn't you live your conviction and be a natural, healthy bodybuilder?

Anyway, your time here is done, I'm tired of your bullshit! Go find a Naturopathic website where you can be King Dick!

You took the words out of my mouth. You just happen to ban him faster than me. He is an arrogant fuck who contradicts himself.

I was only agreeing on the statement about mct oil and coconut oil being benefical to ones health. I got pissed when the attack went to Stewie and others so that's when I chimed in. Sorry to people on here if I caused things to escalate was not my intention.I signed up to forum to learn more and because people help each other on it.

I was only agreeing on the statement about mct oil and coconut oil being benefical to ones health. I got pissed when the attack went to Stewie and others so that's when I chimed in. Sorry to people on here if I caused things to escalate was not my intention.I signed up to forum to learn more and because people help each other on it.

Matey you haven't done anything wrong so I wouldn't worry about it. You can't help other people's bad attitude.

Matey you haven't done anything wrong so I wouldn't worry about it. You can't help other people's bad attitude.

It had nothing to do with you F2G. Elvia is right. This guy has been shoveling his own grave for some time now.

It's always funny that he always has an excuse not to answer Stewie and/or gotgame or he'll ignore their posts entirely...says a lot about him!

For the record, I'm not against herbs, supplements, whatever it may be, for health and hopefully aiding is disease. I love reading studies about an herb helping with heart disease, cancer or some other awful disease. I love the idea of being proactive with ones health. I've posted these types of studies myself.

Eaglecall is just blinded and wants to believe what sounds good to him, even if it doesn't have the science to back it up and without the science to back it up, you have nothing. Just believing in something doesn't make it so. His admitted lack of knowledge in the fields of medicine and science just made him look more foolish every time he tried to argue a point with just a layman's knowledge of whatever the subject was. I tried PMing him several times and told him not be vague and post up these diets that he's referring to and be specific about the nutrition he's referring to and to post studies. He couldn't do any of it and he was becoming more and more arrogant...have no idea why...and more and more condescending. I'm sure his ego is telling him that I've just doomed everyone here to a life of toxicity and disease since he won't be here to save everyone...:rolleyes:...LOL! Good riddance!

Last edited:
It had nothing to do with you F2G. Elvia is right. This guy has been shoveling his own grave for some time now.

It's always funny that he always has an excuse not to answer Stewie and/or gotgame or he'll ignore their posts entirely...says a lot about him!

For the record, I'm not against herbs, supplements, whatever it may be, for health and hopefully aiding is disease. I love reading studies about an herb helping with heart disease, cancer or some other awful disease. I love the idea of being proactive with ones health. I've posted these types of studies myself.

Eaglecall is just blinded and wants to believe what sounds good to him, even if it doesn't have the science to back it up and without the science to back it up, you have nothing. Just believing in something doesn't make it so. His admitted lack of knowledge in the fields of medicine and science just made him look more foolish every time he tried to argue a point with just a layman's knowledge of whatever the subject was. I tried PMing him several times and told him not be vague and post up these diets that he's referring to and be specific about the nutrition he's referring to and to post studies. He couldn't do any of it and he was becoming more and more arrogant...have no idea why...and more and more condescending. I'm sure his ego is telling him that I've just doomed everyone here to a life of toxicity and disease since he won't be here to save everyone...:rolleyes:...LOL! Good riddance!
He had some good advice reading his posts,but he was arrogant to the fact about admitting he could or is wrong about something he posted.Bio you did a lot of guys like me a favor to avoid following stupid advice and I thank you for that.Yes I will do my homework on things but I or just anyone knows how to lay out what studies we read are saying exactly.That's why I'm here is to learn facts not fiction.

You're just a hypocrite, is all. Bashing doctors and general medical knowledge one minute, then when something that suits your agenda pops up you're all "muh M.D." "Doctors tho".

Nobody here really takes you too seriously.

He had some good advice reading his posts,but he was arrogant to the fact about admitting he could or is wrong about something he posted.Bio you did a lot of guys like me a favor to avoid following stupid advice and I thank you for that.Yes I will do my homework on things but I or just anyone knows how to lay out what studies we read are saying exactly.That's why I'm here is to learn facts not fiction.

You only been here 3 days with all your posts. I don't know how you even been reading his posts with all the ones you posted. Seems like you been here before. :cool:

You only been here 3 days with all your posts. I don't know how you even been reading his posts with all the ones you posted. Seems like you been here before. :cool:
No was reading some of his posts and they made sense.He posted a lot about natural stuff didn't say all his post made sense,seen him debunking himself in this thread yesterday.I'm here to learn from this board.If me posting is a problem I'll stop.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear