over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

USA weigh in pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
PHIL narrow structure is not going to low much more growth.. where is it going to go.. takle away the arms and delts and you have..sorry.. average bodyparts.. the chest is narrow and weak.. back is in good shape but again narrow.. standing relaxed shows it alot.. so i agree with magnum in saying i dont think we are going to see any thing dramatic from phil anymore..
I hung out with Phil a couple of weeks ago when he quest posed at our state show. I judged the show. He was 260 and had good conditioning. It was the biggest I ever seen him. He looked alot bigger than Dexter who guest pose at another show I judged. Point is Phil looks like he made some good progress on his chest, back and legs. We will see in Sept.

Huh can be competitve now, it all boils down to conditiong. Phil took a huge jump in size when he started slamming insulin he's done growing.

Magnum, I don't usually get into pissing matches and I won't here, either, but I am going to say this matter-of-factly: I know what Phil has done and you do not. He is a friend of mine and I talk to him if not every week, then twice a week. Not many people know what he does and you obviously aren't one of them. I have read a few of your posts in the past about Phil and you are guessing, at best. I actually have laughed because I have the information that you pretend to have and you haven't been right on anything I have seen you post about when it comes to Phil.

He isn't slamming insulin and if that was your quote, that is a pretty unprofessional statement. If it wasn't your quote (I haven't had time to read all of your comments) then I am apologizing now but it damned sure looks like it is yet another statement from you about Phil that is flat out wrong.

Quit pretending you know what Phil is doing because to people like myself, we know you are full of shit.

Skip

I hung out with Phil a couple of weeks ago when he quest posed at our state show. I judged the show. He was 260 and had good conditioning. It was the biggest I ever seen him. He looked alot bigger than Dexter who guest pose at another show I judged. Point is Phil looks like he made some good progress on his chest, back and legs. We will see in Sept.

He looks ridiculous right now and is huge. To say he hasn't grown in 2 years or something like that just shows that people run their gums sometimes and pretend to know what they are talking about.

Good fucking grief.

Skip

He isn't slamming insulin

Are you saying he hasn't done insulin yet, period? Just a straight up, honest question, I don't know what he has done but no insulin whatsoever would be pretty surprising.

Are you saying he hasn't done insulin yet, period? Just a straight up, honest question, I don't know what he has done but no insulin whatsoever would be pretty surprising.

I am a friend of Phil's and I won't say ANYTHING about what does or doesn't do. What I WILL say is that statement is flat out wrong - period. I won't elaborate because it isn't my place. If that statement was made, he needs to retract it out of respect by saying simply: It is my opinion and I don't know first hand that this is what Phil is doing. THAT is acceptable - to give an opinion but to act as if he knows matter-of-factly is not only dead wrong but out of line because he has no idea and he KNOWS he has no idea.

Skip

Magnum, I don't usually get into pissing matches and I won't here, either, but I am going to say this matter-of-factly: I know what Phil has done and you do not. He is a friend of mine and I talk to him if not every week, then twice a week. Not many people know what he does and you obviously aren't one of them. I have read a few of your posts in the past about Phil and you are guessing, at best. I actually have laughed because I have the information that you pretend to have and you haven't been right on anything I have seen you post about when it comes to Phil.

He isn't slamming insulin and if that was your quote, that is a pretty unprofessional statement. If it wasn't your quote (I haven't had time to read all of your comments) then I am apologizing now but it damned sure looks like it is yet another statement from you about Phil that is flat out wrong.

Quit pretending you know what Phil is doing because to people like myself, we know you are full of shit.

Skip

Hey Skip, maybe you haven't noticed but I don't usually respond to your posts to me and to be quite frank I really don't care about what you think about my opinions, but I'll make an exception this once.

Hey Skip, maybe you haven't noticed but I don't usually respond to your posts to me and to be quite frank I really don't care about what you think about my opinions, but I'll make an exception this once.

What is that supposed to mean?

You are out of line and you have no clue and you KNOW you have no clue so you should retract your statement about Phil.

Whether you respond to my posts or not I could give two shits.

I don't have any personal issues with you that I am aware of. As far as I know you are good at what you do but this is out of line and you just ran into someone that knows you are out of line. If I were you, I wouldn't want to respond, either.

Skip

What Skip and some of some others guys on here don't realize is that I have personally sat down with Milos, Chad and have spoken to Joe McNeil and a lot of pros at shows and been told first hand what these guys do. Now, Phil who is just as big as any of the top pros who I know first hand what a fair amount of them do, there is no reason to believe that Phil is not doing the exact of very close to the same thing.

What Skip and some of some others guys on here don't realize is that I have personally sat down with Milos, Chad and have spoken to Joe McNeil and a lot of pros at shows and been told first hand what these guys do. Now, Phil who is just as big as any of the top pros who I know first hand what a fair amount of them do, there is no reason to believe that Phil is not doing the exact of very close to the same thing.

LOL

And in classic fashion, you still keep with your story. I don't give a shit who you pretend to know. The fact remains that you don't know what Phil does, do you? Do you know what Phil does from Phil's mouth or Hany's mouth? Hany doesn't say SHIT about his clients and what they do so if you have spoken with Phil, go ahead and say so right now and I will let it go.

Otherwise, just man up and say you don't know and it is your opinion. There is nothing wrong with giving an opinion as I have said before.

Skip

What I DO realize is you pretend to know a lot of people. I talk to professional football players all the time but I wouldn't pretend to "know" Jared Allen after having a conversation with him.

You are guessing at what Phil does and you are getting your ass busted in your own house. That has to suck.

Skip

I am a friend of Phil's and I won't say ANYTHING about what does or doesn't do. What I WILL say is that statement is flat out wrong - period. I won't elaborate because it isn't my place. If that statement was made, he needs to retract it out of respect by saying simply: It is my opinion and I don't know first hand that this is what Phil is doing. THAT is acceptable - to give an opinion but to act as if he knows matter-of-factly is not only dead wrong but out of line because he has no idea and he KNOWS he has no idea.

Skip

That bolded part seems contradictory. You already said SOMETHING which is why I thought it fair to ask if I read you right. If it doesn't mean he hasn't done insulin ever then I have no idea what it could possibly mean. It was just surprising which is why I wanted to make sure. Guess not.

Peace bro.:)

Yeah, all I will say is it sounded surprising.

I have too much to do than sit here and wait for you to retract your statement. I will check in later but this is pretty simple: Just say it is your opinion and it is done.

I WOULD like to know why you don't respond to my posts, though. I don't understand that statement, at all.

Skip

Your question is fair about whether Phil uses insulin but i am not going to respond to it. MY responses in this thread aren't about what Phil does or defending Phil. He can defend himself. I am calling bullshit on Magnum for pretending to know what Phil is doing when he is making statements that are flat out inaccurate. I don't need to, nor will I, elaborate on why he isn't right or give away information about Phil as that is not my business to do. I just won't sit back and let Magnum pretend that he has inside information, like he usually does, when he does not. He is guessing and he is wrong.

His statement was: Phil slamming insulin. He is WRONG.

He hasn't spoken with Phil about this because if he did, he wouldn't make a statement like that.

Skip
That bolded part seems contradictory. You already said SOMETHING which is why I thought it fair to ask if I read you right. If it doesn't mean he hasn't done insulin ever then I have no idea what it could possibly mean. It was just surprising which is why I wanted to make sure. Guess not.

Peace bro.:)

Yeah, all I will say is it sounded surprising.

Could you please give me an idea of what sort of insulin protocol these guys are using? I would really appreciate it, if you want PM me. Thanks

Yeah, be sure and PM it to him, Magnum, so that you don't get your ass handed to you again in public. :)

Ok, ok, I'm out ..... but I'll be back.:eek:

Skip

Regarding hearing from the horses mouth. I heard a semi-funny story today. One pro ask another pro how the hell he made his recent insane gains. The answer was: ask my trainer. Which is pretty much same as saying you'll never know.:D

Sounds like Phil and Hany do not talk about their regimens to anyone, not even other pros. Close friends like Skip may be an exception. Which is understandable knowing how gossip and shit talking spreads.:D

There are no secrets of course, but no one wants others to think their gains are due to drugs.

Yeah, be sure and PM it to him, Magnum, so that you don't get your ass handed to you again in public. :)

Ok, ok, I'm out ..... but I'll be back.:eek:

Skip

You really seem to be a very childish and insecure person from your posts. My ass handed to me in public? The more I ignore you the more you meltdown. You need to get help bro and I mean that. I honestly don't know who you are and have never heard of you as far as being anyone in the industry, but hey maybe you are. All I know is that you are yet another guy on a board claiming to know exactly what a top pro does. I got news for you skippy, no one knows exactly what these guys do when they are at home "doing their thing".

Regarding hearing from the horses mouth. I heard a semi-funny story today. One pro ask another pro how the hell he made his recent insane gains. The answer was: ask my trainer. Which is pretty much same as saying you'll never know.:D

Sounds like Phil and Hany do not talk about their regimens to anyone, not even other pros. Close friends like Skip may be an exception. Which is understandable knowing how gossip and shit talking spreads.:D

There are no secrets of course, but no one wants others to think their gains are due to drugs.

Here's a story for ya. I'm talking to a guy that I know who works back stage at the Olympia and since he knows I know about certain things he said he had a question for me. I guess Hany came up to him and asked him to let him know as close as possible exactly 30 minutes before Phil would be going out on stage. So at the correct time he goes up to Hany and then my buddy says about 5 minutes later Phil is standing there breathing really heavy like he is hyperventilating and blowing up with extreme vascularity. I started smiling and he was like OK what did he take. I told him what I thought was going on and I'm sure most on here can guess. Anyway, thought if was kinda interesting because I remembered the post about Big A saying that you would be surprised about how many pros order from him.

Phil does slin IM pwo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly