over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

USA weigh in pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
now now fellas.. lets all get along !! lol;) phil is and will be top 5 guy in the world for quite a few more years.. when i say he is narrow that is in terms of the top other guys.. he is still one of the best in the world.. i dont know what phil does.. if he takes slin, so be it.. most all do.. if he does not i would be more surprised.. hell i tried slin for a while lol.. so i am sure phil has too.. as i sated many times in the past.. dont care who uses or who abuses.. what matters is the look on stage.. that is what we should judge.. btw.. how are ya skip? good to see ya here..:cool:

It looks like Phil uses less amounts than the usual top pro... you know the deal... as soon as somebody says that some people are not mega-super-duper-dosing the shitstorm becomes epic...

Ohhhhh GOD not this again. My opinion

You got a bunch of Honda Civics running 10second 1/4miles. Some may have turbos, some may have nitrous, some may be supercharged. But they all have one thing in common. It took A LOT to run a 10sec 1/4mile.

I am childish and insecure? I am melting down? You were lying and don't have the balls to admit it. You got CAUGHT and everyone reading this post knows it. lol But .... I am melting down ...... *shrug*

I will get help .... because I need it. It isn't for lying, though, or pretending.

You know exactly who I am and you were even a round table expert on my board for a brief time a few years ago. You can pretend you don't know me, Magnum, but you and I know that you CLEARLY know who I am and most people reading your post are likely wondering why you are pretending to not know me. Again, keep pretending, you do it sooo well.

I will take this last post of yours as not willing to admit that you were lying. I didn't think you would admit it, anyway. I just wanted to point out to everyone that listens to you that you aren't always telling the truth.

This thread had a ton of views so I think I made my point. Now, it is time to go get that help that I need for my meltdown and all of my issues. :D

Skip (the one that Magnum has no idea who he is)

You really seem to be a very childish and insecure person from your posts. My ass handed to me in public? The more I ignore you the more you meltdown. You need to get help bro and I mean that. I honestly don't know who you are and have never heard of you as far as being anyone in the industry, but hey maybe you are. All I know is that you are yet another guy on a board claiming to know exactly what a top pro does. I got news for you skippy, no one knows exactly what these guys do when they are at home "doing their thing".

Last edited:
See, now you giving your opinion on whether you think Phil is taking slin is completely normal and cool because ... well .... it is your opinion. That sort of thing makes for a good discussion and debate on a board like this. I guess that is just the difference between someone that wants to have a discussion and give an opinion vs. someone that would talk and act as if they know what is being taken and try to add credibility to their "opinion" by lying. You are a stand up guy like that, Lats.

I am doing well, thanks for asking. :) The kids are good, the wife still likes me (or so she says) and business is good, too. I have little to complain about these days. I feel pretty secure... I don't know.... I will check with my therapist, though. I just made an appointment. ;)

Skip
now now fellas.. lets all get along !! lol;) phil is and will be top 5 guy in the world for quite a few more years.. when i say he is narrow that is in terms of the top other guys.. he is still one of the best in the world.. i dont know what phil does.. if he takes slin, so be it.. most all do.. if he does not i would be more surprised.. hell i tried slin for a while lol.. so i am sure phil has too.. as i sated many times in the past.. dont care who uses or who abuses.. what matters is the look on stage.. that is what we should judge.. btw.. how are ya skip? good to see ya here..:cool:

You know one day what's going to happen?
One of these guys spouting off their mouths on these boards is going to get sued for slander.
I can't imagine it hasn't happened already-since these "in the know" guys are always spouting off "facts" from their dirty little fingers.

I can't tell you how many times I was threatened over at Mayhem by PM when I made a statement about something that would negatively affect someone's business-like when I posted in a thread that Met-Rx had changed the formula after they acquired it from Scott. I took the product and knew it was different. It wasn't just supplement guys either, it was IFBB and NPC judges and reps as well to take comments down. Would they sue? Who knows? But I didn't want to find out. And I was supposedly one of the "good" guys.

But unless you have proof......... well you are open to litigation.

What would be funny is if Phil came over here and confronted Magnum about:

1. How small and smooth Phil was in comparison with Gigantor Magnum in the auditorium pose down in 2007.

2. And the accusations of Phil taking a boat load of insulin.

Anyway guys seriously think about what you say about someone personally before you post -especially if that person is well known-someday it might come back and bite you in the ass.

This board has had an infiltration of GetBigger attitudes and post lately-a shade here and there let's hope it doesn't get any worse as the mods seem to have it under control in the threads these guys pop in.

And please (OMNI, Killerstack, Van Bliderass, and the 100 other names you go by on the ten boards you live on daily) save me the freedom of speech and the truth hurts sermon that is endlessly argued by the needy little people trolling message boards.

Last edited:
And please (OMNI, Killerstack, Van Bliderass, and the 100 other names you go by on the ten boards you live on daily) save me the freedom of speech and the truth hurts sermon that is endlessly argued by the needy little people trolling message boards.

What is the reason you try to put me down here on this thread? WTF have I done that's negative on this board or this thread?

Before you point the finger take a look at yourself first. Take your post counts on all the bodybuilding boards on the net and I bet you have easily 10 times as many posts as me. Who really lives on the net and who really lives for his internet "vet", "good bro" status?

If any mods feel I don't fit this board just say so and I'm gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Time out, guys! I'll grab the tape so we can measure our e-dicks

Woaaa

What is the reason you try to put me down here on this thread? WTF have I done that's negative on this board or this thread?

Before you point the finger take a look at yourself first. Take your post counts on all the bodybuilding boards on the net and I bet you have easily 10 times as many posts as me. Who really lives on the net and who really lives for his internet "vet", "good bro" status?

If any mods feel I don't fit this board just say so and I'm gone.

Slow down and reread what Massive said.........

Last edited by a moderator:
With the right conditioning Kucklo should be able to win any pro qualifier pretty easily.
without a question! an in shape kuclo kills any super heavy up on that stage, he just has that wow factor and flows beautifully, he just needs to bring that hard grainy conditioning. :headbang: the kid is a freak!!!

Yes

without a question! an in shape kuclo kills any super heavy up on that stage, he just has that wow factor and flows beautifully, he just needs to bring that hard grainy conditioning. :headbang: the kid is a freak!!!

I know.....if he had Dustys attitude it would be a done deal.......but does he?

Yeah lets hope he doesn't turn into a Matt Mendenhall. Steve would make a great pro.

You know one day what's going to happen?
One of these guys spouting off their mouths on these boards is going to get sued for slander.
I can't imagine it hasn't happened already-since these "in the know" guys are always spouting off "facts" from their dirty little fingers.

I can't tell you how many times I was threatened over at Mayhem by PM when I made a statement about something that would negatively affect someone's business-like when I posted in a thread that Met-Rx had changed the formula after they acquired it from Scott. I took the product and knew it was different. It wasn't just supplement guys either, it was IFBB and NPC judges and reps as well to take comments down. Would they sue? Who knows? But I didn't want to find out. And I was supposedly one of the "good" guys.

But unless you have proof......... well you are open to litigation.

What would be funny is if Phil came over here and confronted Magnum about:

1. How small and smooth Phil was in comparison with Gigantor Magnum in the auditorium pose down in 2007.

2. And the accusations of Phil taking a boat load of insulin.

Anyway guys seriously think about what you say about someone personally before you post -especially if that person is well known-someday it might come back and bite you in the ass.

This board has had an infiltration of GetBigger attitudes and post lately-a shade here and there let's hope it doesn't get any worse as the mods seem to have it under control in the threads these guys pop in.

For the record, I didn't say Phil was taking a boat load of insulin so why you misquoted me and call me names I have no idea. The phrase I used was "slamming insulin" muck like someone would slam a protein drink or a meal etc. after a workout. I never said how much he took. Also, since you mention Getbig, Phil posts over there under the name "Thegift" and he seems like a good guy and there have been things said to him that were way worse and totally disrespectful and he just lets it fly by and as far as I know he isn't planning on sueing anyone. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
For the record, I didn't say Phil was taking a boat load of insulin so why you misquoted me and call me names I have no idea. The phrase I used was "slamming insulin" muck like someone would slam a protein drink or a meal etc. after a workout. I never said how much he took.

semantics are useful...when youre 12...

I am childish and insecure? I am melting down? You were lying and don't have the balls to admit it. You got CAUGHT and everyone reading this post knows it. lol But .... I am melting down ...... *shrug*

I will get help .... because I need it. It isn't for lying, though, or pretending.

You know exactly who I am and you were even a round table expert on my board for a brief time a few years ago. You can pretend you don't know me, Magnum, but you and I know that you CLEARLY know who I am and most people reading your post are likely wondering why you are pretending to not know me. Again, keep pretending, you do it sooo well.

I will take this last post of yours as not willing to admit that you were lying. I didn't think you would admit it, anyway. I just wanted to point out to everyone that listens to you that you aren't always telling the truth.

This thread had a ton of views so I think I made my point. Now, it is time to go get that help that I need for my meltdown and all of my issues. :D

Skip (the one that Magnum has no idea who he is)

OK I know you. You are Skip and you have a round table and you know Phil Heath. :rolleyes: Actually I do remember that, it was about 4 or 5 years ago I think and you invited me. Since we are being honest the reason I was there for such a short period and left was because some of you guys have huge egos and they need feeding and I'm simply not into that, plus I didn't feel I needed to be a part of something that I was lights years ahead of. There are a group of you guys that come over here simply to try and get clients and feed your egos and when someone says something that may hurt your business or your ego you and all your buddies gang up on them. I have no agenda on this board. I like to help people and I'm all about the truth whether it good or bad.

Gentleman . . I have been around for a long long time. Many don't know me and some or very few do. Well, this will give some an idea . .Z-man, Caveman and the famous bean peddler. Still, I have never truly understood the dynamics of all this lip service. Man, I have been on many boards. gone by many different names and have tried to keep my anonymity for these exact same reasons. My last board, when the shit started, I left without a fight or even trying to save face. You know why. . hell it's not worth it. Questions that I have asked myself and many have also, why do we get a place (board) that truly is meant for meatheads like us, a place that we enjoy visiting because most of the public find faults in everything we do, and then come here and attack our own. Quite simply, it does not make sense. I enjoy reading and sometimes answering a post or two just to keep the juices running and to be a part of this precious community that allows people like us to entertain ourselves with others who truly understand what we do. But, at times even our community can be very vindictive. I think that we have many out there with great knowledge who have actually stop visiting and responding because we let our ego's dictate what we say.

I think everyone would agee that this has gone far enough, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner