over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

USB Mini fridge, thoughts?

matty815

Registered
Hey guys,
I posted a question about storing GH in a insulin cooling pouch not too long ago, end result was agreed upon that i buy a mini fridge instead due to the GH being very fragile.

I looked into the matter, and because of my house's age the upstairs circuits and stuff cannot support anything like that plugged in, ontop of what we already have running in the room.

I stumbled onto this... A USB mini fridge, powered by your laptop.. designed to keep an ALREADY cold can of soda cool, that being said it doesnt make things go from warm -> cold, but it can keep a constant temperature of about 8 degrees c., on the bottom .

I really would like to start GH, only thing holding me back is storing it, i wouldnt be running crazy amounts like most. Just 2-3 IU 15:00 after my GHRP-6 inj. (I store the GHRP-6 in insulin cooling pouches.. Hunger is still happening so its still good to go.) I mainly want GH for its fat-loss benefits and enh. sleep so i'd only be storing 1 kit, seems to me that this thing would hold a kit easily.

Do you guys think this would suffice?
heres the link . .
All about USB | USB 3.0, USB Gaming, USB Lifestyle | Brando Workshop : USB Mini Fridge

I must have missed the original thread. Why can you not place the vile in your regular fridge?

I must have missed the original thread. Why can you not place the vile in your regular fridge?

There are others in my house besides my gf and i , and i'd rather not have the
"So you found my HGH.." talk. :eek:

There are others in my house besides my gf and i , and i'd rather not have the
"So you found my HGH.." talk. :eek:

Ok, makes sense. Buy an expensive mini cooler (like six-pack size) and just restock the ice each day. Place several CANS of pop/beer in there along with the vial. the pop/beer will help with keeping the vial cool as the ice melts (the metal is a good conductor). My full size coleman model keeps ice two plus days easy in the summer time in my garage. I doubt a USB powered cooler is up to the task.

Or get a small lock box and put that in the fridge. Lol :)

Last edited:
Ok, makes sense. Buy an expensive mini cooler (like six-pack size) and just restock the ice each day. Place several CANS of pop/beer in there along with the vial. the pop/beer will help with keeping the vial cool as the ice melts (the metal is a good conductor). My full size coleman model keeps ice two plus days easy in the summer time in my garage. I doubt a USB powered cooler is up to the task.

Or get a small lock box and put that in the fridge. Lol :)

sounds good man, i like this idea as well. as i have more areas where i could put that.. i bet with pop + full ice i could keep it cool for 48hours.

sounds good man, i like this idea as well. as i have more areas where i could put that.. i bet with pop + full ice i could keep it cool for 48hours.

Hell, take a couple of empty coke cans, fill them up with H20 and freeze them place vial in ziplock bag. Pour some water in the cooler , add frozen cans and you are good to go. Cycle the cans each day or two and you are all set.

Hell, take a couple of empty coke cans, fill them up with H20 and freeze them. Place vial in ziplock bag. Pour some water in the cooler , add frozen cans and you are good to go. Cycle the cans each day or two and you are all set.

That's nuts. I never even knew such a thing existed. Gamers... LOL

That's nuts. I never even knew such a thing existed. Gamers... LOL

yea me either.. i googled something like " tiny mini fridges " or "small mini fridges" and eventually stumbled onto them haha

Hell, take a couple of empty coke cans, fill them up with H20 and freeze them. Place vial in ziplock bag. Pour some water in the cooler , add frozen cans and you are good to go. Cycle the cans each day or two and you are all set.

sounds good!, so your saying ...

Take empty cooler, fill cooler with small amount of water.
Take empty coke cans fill with H20 + freeze, then keep 1-2 in cooler sitting in the water, and put vials in zip-Lock and let them sit in there?.

sounds good!, so your saying ...

Take empty cooler, fill cooler with small amount of water.
Take empty coke cans fill with H20 + freeze, then keep 1-2 in cooler sitting in the water, and put vials in zip-Lock and let them sit in there?.

Exactly. Only issue will be the water will get very cold, so maybe you wrap the vial in a small cloth inside the ziplock bag.

I'm a sucker for little gadgets like that. Unfortunatly it only holds a can of coke. That means you can only store 1 kit at a time. Buy a mini fridge and be done with it.

that thing is pretty bad ass. I think I might get one for work :D

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members