over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

USDA Organic?

Donzi

Registered
Recently I have seen meat and Eggs pop up at costco. They are certified USDA Organic with a little green circular logo pressed on there. Does this standard hold anything against the crap meat (especially chicken) that most stores carry including costco or is it just another marketing ploy?

Yes it does. USDA organic is "good". It's not "great". Beef that is USDA organic and is grass fed would be much better. As is chicken that is free range and hormone free etc.. Which is why regular meats are cheap, then you got your organic meats, then you got your free range grass fed meats that are usually the most expensive. Pay for what you can afford that's what I say

Yes it does. USDA organic is "good". It's not "great". Beef that is USDA organic and is grass fed would be much better. As is chicken that is free range and hormone free etc.. Which is why regular meats are cheap, then you got your organic meats, then you got your free range grass fed meats that are usually the most expensive. Pay for what you can afford that's what I say

my issue is more of what I can find without paying $10/lb for ground beef. I can find the grass fed for a good price here and there but nothing consistent.

usda organic is BS

for example

usda free range chicken has to "have access to grass"

so they raise the chickens in something like an airplane hanger with a doggie door on one side with a 5x5ft piece of grass behind it.

Chicken r stupid they have no clue they can go thru doogie door to grass so company has to hire landscapers to trim it from time to time

company sell 1/2 their chicken as regular chicken
1/4 to chinese companies so they leave heads n feet on
1/4 they stamp free range

only way your getting truely free range foods is if u go to/order from an organic farm directly
Look them up to make sure their truly organic not USDA organic

most of the true organic farms refuse the USDA label because they have to pay out the a** for it - small organic farms doing it right cant afford and don't need USDA to prove its organic

Grab the Book "In defense of Food" i think Michael Pollen wrote it if you want all the details

usda organic is BS

for example

usda free range chicken has to "have access to grass"

so they raise the chickens in something like an airplane hanger with a doggie door on one side with a 5x5ft piece of grass behind it.

Chicken r stupid they have no clue they can go thru doogie door to grass so company has to hire landscapers to trim it from time to time

company sell 1/2 their chicken as regular chicken
1/4 to chinese companies so they leave heads n feet on
1/4 they stamp free range

only way your getting truely free range foods is if u go to/order from an organic farm directly
Look them up to make sure their truly organic not USDA organic

most of the true organic farms refuse the USDA label because they have to pay out the a** for it - small organic farms doing it right cant afford and don't need USDA to prove its organic

Grab the Book "In defense of Food" i think Michael Pollen wrote it if you want all the details

I agree with you on most of the above. Here is one question though. On the Eggs stamped organic hormone free etc etc those shells are atleast twice as thick as the cheap 30 packs you can buy from the store. i could literally drop one without it breaking almost. The shell thickness is night and day difference. is there something they can manipulate for that to happen to the shell in order to trick customers?

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws