advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

USE IGF LR3 WITH MK677 - Much less effective?

SwedishSteel

Registered
Ive been thinking of this since i started MK677 and how bad the IGF receptors will become over time.

MK pulse both gh and igf the whole day, day after day after day. That just sound like my IGF will become more useless.

How do you guys think about this?...

Ive been on a lot of IGF, been off 2-3 weeks but then a lot of MK677. So i dont know if its worth to start IGF again or if i need to break from both MK677 and IGF. I think the results from IGF last time was no "wow" at all, and the quality is better then every batch on this site. So to waste another vial if my IGF receptors are down because of the MK677, then i rather take a break 1 month from both IGF/slin/MK677.

Would love some input on this. Or i start IGF LR3 tomorrow if the awenser's sounds good. But logical this must impact my/yours IGF receptors to pund it with mk677 and release gh and igf 24-25h a day...

Regards

I think a break from both will do you good mate.

Yes i think so to, it sounds logical.

Im surprised that no one have talked about this before. All the sellers talk about mk677 like its the best (i love it) but nothing about this side effect, and with all the IGF talk im surprised...

Just started IGF lr3, the last good vial i got. Then i will take a break with gh,igf,slin and mk677.

To stop everything else and use mk677, if you will do that i dont think your receptors will be fresh how long break you ever take.

Regards

Is it even true igf receptors can become saturated. I remember hearing this about test and it was proven to just be bro science

Is it even true igf receptors can become saturated. I remember hearing this about test and it was proven to just be bro science

Yes...thats why a lot just use it 4-6 weeks in a row and then take a break.
If it wasen't like that i would be on igf every day i workout..

I would have thought they would be great combined

Yeah no doubt, but i talk about when you have run MK677 with hgh, IGF and insulin 2-3 months and need to take a break to get results again.

- Do you need to take the MK away to get hgh/igf receptors sensitive again
because of the 24 hours pulse of gh and igf. Or is it ok to use the MK when i you take a break from igf/gh/slin and start using it with mk 1-2 months later
when your sensitive again?

Thats the question...

MK-677 doesn't pulse igf. It pulses gh.

You're confusing exogenous igf1-lr3 desensitization with endogenous igf which does not apply.

From my experience, using both together is much more effective then either alone not the other way around.

To my knowledge, there isn't a desensitization or receptor saturation limitations from endogenous igf.

You're confusing exogenous igf1-lr3 desensitization with endogenous igf which does not apply.

From my experience, using both together is much more effective then either alone not the other way around.

To my knowledge, there isn't a desensitization or receptor saturation limitations from endogenous igf.

I'm stacking MK677 and Igf1-Lr3 now and the results are great. I just took 100mcg Igf1-Lr3 and 250mcg BPC-157 injected into my hamstring injury. Now I'm on the bike followed by quads.
My MK-677 dose is down to 5mg at night. I need to order more. I'm down to the last servings.

Raise in GH = raise in IGF.

So that would mean that you get less igf sensitiv. So you mean that you can use IGF 5-10 months in a row and still get the same results? cause thats what you applying. There must be a reason that people use it 4-6 weeks and then take a break.

I just want to get the bottom of this, so i know if i need to stop my MK to get the best results when i combine hgh-igf-slin-peps-MK in 1-2 months.

Best Regards

Raise in GH = raise in IGF.

So that would mean that you get less igf sensitiv. So you mean that you can use IGF 5-10 months in a row and still get the same results? cause thats what you applying. There must be a reason that people use it 4-6 weeks and then take a break.

I just want to get the bottom of this, so i know if i need to stop my MK to get the best results when i combine hgh-igf-slin-peps-MK in 1-2 months.

Best Regards

Brother, did you even read my post? You basically are repeating what you said in the OP...

You're talking about exogenous igf1-lr3 desensitization which has nothing to do with endogenous igf produced by the liver from GH conversion (GH that is pulsed by MK-677). IGF1-LR3 is a synthetic variant of IGF, you desensitize to the effects of the synthetic igf1-lr3,, there is no desensitization to endogenous igf produced in the body to my knowledge. That's why people cycle exogenous igf1 (des, lr3, etc) for a short amount of weeks but they usually run exogenous GH (and peptides) long term to keep endogenous igf levels elevated as much as possible.

Brother, did you even read my post? You basically are repeating what you said in the OP...

You're talking about exogenous igf1-lr3 desensitization which has nothing to do with endogenous igf produced by the liver from GH conversion (GH that is pulsed by MK-677). IGF1-LR3 is a synthetic variant of IGF, you desensitize to the effects of the synthetic igf1-lr3,, there is no desensitization to endogenous igf produced in the body to my knowledge. That's why people cycle exogenous igf1 (des, lr3, etc) for a short amount of weeks but they usually run exogenous GH (and peptides) long term to keep endogenous igf levels elevated as much as possible.

My bad this time, i read fast and did not get what you ment with the English names but now when i read this post i understand what you mean !

It would be interesting to know if you could get a negative feedback from endogenous IGF in mean of less sensitive, im 50/50 on how im going to do.
Keep the mk between the pepp/slin blast or just lay it all down and let my body be able to get the best benefit.

The one think i think about when it comes to MK is that it might be good to stop it 1 month, cause when i use GHRP + CJC no dac i can feel how my body need higher and higher dosages to get the same side effect.

I used to shoot 100mcg of each and got diarrhea and feeling extreme hunger, lower blood sugar. Now i shoot 150mcg and barley feel it.

And MK is a GHRP so thats why i think like this when it comes to take a rest.
The body will get used to what every drug you will ever use, so i dont really know about this long time usage or cycle will be the best for MK.

(now i discuss 2 thinks, excuse my bad English but i hope you get what i mean)

Reagards

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner