advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

use of sustanon dead in modern day bodybuilding.

peco_12345

Registered
constructing my new cycle and was wondering if people still use sus, i know E is preferend due to stable levels for bulk cycles but i havent heard many people using it much anymore, any reason why it died out or is it just me?

I've never run a cycle so I can't really say from first-hand experience, but when I do, I'm definitely not going to go with sustanon because of the long esters there... It would take quite a while for the drug to clear the system, making recovery that much more difficult.

Personally i hate blended tests. They ALL give my gyno and sust damn sure does. I now stick to one ester (Usually cyp)

Using Puresust250 by RBB Gear. 1g weekly, good stuff, love the kick!!

I've used sust prop cyp and enanthate, prop and sust are my favorites much better results and no sides 750mg-1g spilt up eod works the best.

I love personally love sust. Around here "Sust and Deca" is the only thing people use lol. Im currently on 1g sust right now with 2x/week injections and the only side i get is a slightly oily nose.

I used Sus and got great results. Only thing that sucked is that I blew up with zits all over my back and chest.
For some reason I dont get a single pimple with Enanthane or Cyp so I stick to that now. But if it wasnt for acne I'd still be using it.

Last edited:
I used Sus and got great results. Only thing that sucked is that I blew up with zits all over my back and chest.
For some reason I dont get a simple pimple with Enanthane or Cyp so I stick to that now. But if it wasnt for acne I'd still be using it.

What dosage and how often were you injecting?

on sus now, 600mgs a week. shits straight. love it

for those who have acne issues with sus, just take a low dose of accutane with it.

Sustanon is easily my favorite test to take. Most of the guys i know in my area run it or they run prop.
Test E and Cyp fuck my sex drive up....

I think these days from those I speak to in the upper ranks whatever is cheapest & painfree is what gets utilized the most..hence why we see many 350-500mg per cc test products

Im on SUS from HGH labs 500mg/week. Love it. No sides except muscle hypertrophy. Sponsor carried. Real clean.

I had my bf on sus 250 . 625mg a week for his first cycle and he had no sides and he blew up. Most of the guys in my area do sus and are loving how they are blowin up.

I made my own custom "Sus" from GAULS products.

-3ML Suspension
-3ML Acetate
-4ML Enanthate

Talk about sick gains and controllable dosing!

constructing my new cycle and was wondering if people still use sus, i know E is preferend due to stable levels for bulk cycles but i havent heard many people using it much anymore, any reason why it died out or is it just me?

I Europe, everyone uses Sus (usually Omnadren).
I use E or C, but if I ran Sus, I'd just run it like prop to keep it more stable. Otherwise, I break out...and NOTHING does that to me but Sustanon.

I was reading some L. Rea (yes, pretty extreme) stuff a while back and he recommend something like: Run ED Sus injects for a period maybe 2 weeks, letting it ramp up to an acceptable (stable) blood level, then switch to ED injects of an anabolic for the following 2-3 weeks, then off. About 6 weeks total, then back to TRT. Get in, grow, get out, before the body reacts too much with E2, Myostatin, cortisol, etc.

Haven't tried it though, so dunno if it'd work.

I think these days from those I speak to in the upper ranks whatever is cheapest & painfree is what gets utilized the most..hence why we see many 350-500mg per cc test products

makes sense to me...I just want the most bang for my buck

My theory is that sust amps were the most plentiful of the HG gear back in the day. Since it was HG, it worked better than all the mex stuff, so people thought it was the best. What they didn't realize was that it was the best because it was HG, could have been enan, cyp, or whatever. It just happened to be sust.

if i can pick up sus cheaper then cyp or eth ill use it

alwise watevas the simplest/easiest and cheapest to use i prefer for testosterone

Sustanon is THE best IMO.. less bloat and no waiting for your cycle to kick in because of the Prop and Phenyl Prop esters....But as stated above....Enth or Cyp is "cheaper".

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws