YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

use of sustanon dead in modern day bodybuilding.

I love personally love sust. Around here "Sust and Deca" is the only thing people use lol. Im currently on 1g sust right now with 2x/week injections and the only side i get is a slightly oily nose.

LOL?

I always thought of sust to be a Novice drug. Between the pain of the prop and the fact you don't utilize all the esters unless shot eod, i don't see the point in dealing with sust.

H-

I decided to try Sus again, but this time I'm doing eod rather than 2x/wk and I'm lovin it. I'm not experiencing any bloat and the eod inj keep blood levels more stable so I feel great. I also love how fast it starts working, went up 11lbs the first 2 weeks while on t3/clen. I know prop would probly kick faster, but it takes a good month before prop stops hurting so damn much and I like to shoot quads.

some ppl dont use sus because its hard to keep ur blood levels stable (proponaite). everyday injection are preferred, some ppl do it eod. if you dont keep ur blood levels stable, you suffer some sides depending on the dose (acne, bloat....)
so ppl use test e or c instead (less inj)

sus was my first cycle (e3d), had great gains on it but bad sides(gyno) from it. I just remember every 3 or 4th shot left me sore (injection spot), almost like suspension..

Sus was originally made by organon to keep levels stable in blood for a longer period of time, so for those who understand this, it should be just as easy to control as any other long ester

i hate sus. i feel like i'm all over the place. one day i'll feel pumped and full and 3 days later i feel flat. i just dont like sus. seams like the older you get you stick with 1 blend like test e or cyp. i feel great and i'm not all over the place on test e

whats funny is sus was made for trt for the least amount of injects, but all the trt talk u here of is docs giving test c to people, not sust! i never here people on trt say doc is giving them sust!! i've tryed them all and E seems the most stable! more of a sex drive on E.

i hate sus. i feel like i'm all over the place. one day i'll feel pumped and full and 3 days later i feel flat. i just dont like sus. seams like the older you get you stick with 1 blend like test e or cyp. i feel great and i'm not all over the place on test e

x2 on this! :D

I Europe, everyone uses Sus (usually Omnadren).

Nope, not anymore bro. There are many rumours about fake omnadren which ruined Omnadren's reputation as legit drug. Moreover, it's not as cheap anymore (it used to be real cheap, like 9$ for one package in Poland, IIRC).

Since I take 3-4 injections a week, I love using Sustanon. I've been using my whole pre contest so far.

I agree with alot of guys....

If I could get 10amps Of Omna for the same price as 10ml of UG Test E i would do Sus.

Sorry I meant HG

Like Organon Sus or Omna amps. Those are the Only ones I would give into, they do have UG sus but not interested. Some sponsors are well priced though. But Breakage on AMPS is always there too.

Like Organon Sus or Omna amps. Those are the Only ones I would give into, they do have UG sus but not interested. Some sponsors are well priced though. But Breakage on AMPS is always there too.

I hear you, Organon Sus was some good shit last time I used Sustanon.

I used blends almost exclusively up until the last year. I'm finding gains are better and workouts more consistent with single esters. I've never really had any test related side effects other than oily skin so that hasn't been an issue for me.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws