over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Use vs abuse

I had to google anal plug.
See how gay yall are lol

Girls like anal plugs too. I once chatted to a girl from a dating site and she was obsessed with them. I would be messaging her about random stuff and she would reply I just put my anal plug in. She would go the toilet a few times daily and put anal beads in and touch herself. Anal beads that's another one for you to google :p

Last edited:
So again what are y'all taking to help the abuse lol

My point was, if you're taking a drug you have no business taking, that's drug abuse. Simple right. I'm a drug abuser on mutliple levels, doesn't mean I'm going to die either lol some drugs don't kill you no matter the "dosage" ;) I think you know what I am talking about [emoji16]

im not breaking your balls, at least not in a bad way... lol :p
but here again who is to say what drug or compound a person has any bissiness of taking. like who is the judge that justifies this and why?

why do we care what other individuals are doing and or why do we feel the need to jusitify what we do with our selves?

i find the concept of all this interesting/important especially once we venture off the beaten path conciously, as is the case with much of the use/abuse around here. sort of...

The word "abuse" when applied to this subject should be defined.
If in some alternate world Dallas's blood panels when he was alive came back all in acceptable ranges and he had low blood pressure, would that still be abuse? Is abuse the point when your panels are out of acceptable ranges? Is it just high blood pressure? Is it the school kid that does a gram of something as his first cycle? Maybe it could be a sticky here for greenhorn guidance?
Not defending this craziness, just thought something constructive could come of this thread if we could all agree on what abusing steroids is.

BTW: I'm fully aware test levels of 55,000 aren't acceptable ranges. lol

For the sake of discussion lets limit the panel to health related markers.

Last edited:
The word "abuse" when applied to this subject should be defined.
If in some alternate world Dallas's blood panels when he was alive came back all in acceptable ranges and he had low blood pressure, would that still be abuse? Is abuse the point when your panels are out of acceptable ranges? Is it just high blood pressure? Is it the school kid that does a gram of something as his first cycle? Maybe it could be a sticky here for greenhorn guidance?
Not defending this craziness, just thought something constructive could come of this thread if we could all agree on what abusing steroids is.

BTW: I'm fully aware test levels of 55,000 aren't acceptable ranges. lol

For the sake of discussion lets limit the panel to health related markers.

Yea there are so many gray areas and people shouldn't be so focused on the definition of "abuse." It's better to use our heads to figure out what we should and shouldn't be doing

Yea there are so many gray areas and people shouldn't be so focused on the definition of "abuse." It's better to use our heads to figure out what we should and shouldn't be doing

there again is that tricky question... lol
whos to say...:rolleyes::banghead:;)
sorry easy to get caught up/off topic but seriously, SOCIETY struggles with this concept. WE struggle with this concept. i think to some degree inevitable.

for productivity sort of sake i do think its possible to come up with a basic sort of guide to do this... safely i think is a bad word... but if youre gona do it... lol follow THIS sort of thing. sadly i think the best of those have already been written and forgotten. lol sort of internet irony...:rolleyes:

there was a very well know idea of this nature that got a lot of publicity. lol ;) though i wont say what it is! lol hahaha

and here we are... lol :banghead::banghead:
sorry, the irony really hit me as i was writing this.. too funny.
the problem is no one believes it when you say the basic safe sorta idea....

you know.. thats boring!

oh the conceptual struggle of modern chemical enhancement :eek::p:D

I'd say "abuse" is knowing your health markers, BP, liver values, etc.. and even though they are elevated and need attention one continues to use AAS.

They have a problem where they either would rather just die, or want a trophy so bad enough they are willing to die.

The ONLY exception I would throw out there is the Mr.O, and that's what makes me crazy. Sane person shouldn't be willing to take the drugs knowing what they are doing just to win.

Now responsible use is trt with mild blast here and there with most all health markers being within range at the least.

Obviously everyone has there own opinion and a lot of people have brought up health markers and blood work. So just for thought let’s say someone is getting blood work like they should and start to have issues with cholesterol and high BP. So they start taking multiple medications To get numbers in range but still continue to use? Would you guys consider that abuse? At the end of the day doesn’t really matter what it’s called and we are adults and will make our own decesions. just like to hear others opinion?

Obviously everyone has there own opinion and a lot of people have brought up health markers and blood work. So just for thought let’s say someone is getting blood work like they should and start to have issues with cholesterol and high BP. So they start taking multiple medications To get numbers in range but still continue to use? Would you guys consider that abuse? At the end of the day doesn’t really matter what it’s called and we are adults and will make our own decesions. just like to hear others opinion?

Well there are plenty of people taking medications to correct these issues, and they are told to make lifestyle changes.

If my numbers were out of range from gear, and taking medication did not impact them enough to bring them back into range...I would consider that abuse.

But if by lowering the dose (TRT for example) and using the medications did work, I would be fine with that.

I think it's all about balance anyway. Test levels too high are not good...Test too low are not good....but find the sweet spot and then do everything to make your blood work stay in the optimal ranges.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear