over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Using a 5/8 pin...uh oh...

jackedrabbit

Registered
The damn pharmacy chick gave me 5/8ths instead of my usual 1 inch 25g pins for my lab rats.

I didn't check the pins until I got home. Called the pharmacy and it turns out that's all they have. Believe it or not.

So I said fuk it, and I pinned 4 rats. 3 of them are fine, but the 4th one didn't go deep enough?

Under his skin there is some "pooling" of oil and it kind of hurts to the touch.

I worry that because it didn't go deep enough his body won't absorb it? Did I waste medication on my lab rat or will he be ok?

no you should be able to absorb it might just be a little tender. if it turns red and warm to the touch, or your running a fever go to the docs cuz it's infected. but I think you will be fine bro. just pin places with very little fat quads, tris,bis, delts.

what are your rats names ? lol

inject the needle again and suck the oil out if it gets infected

no you should be able to absorb it might just be a little tender. if it turns red and warm to the touch, or your running a fever go to the docs cuz it's infected. but I think you will be fine bro. just pin places with very little fat quads, tris,bis, delts.

Hmm...I think they have gotten minor infections before then, because there HAVE been times where the area has turned red/warm on my rats. They ache, but I took temp and no fever. They seem to fight it off, IF it was an infection.

So far so good, so let's see if he absorbs it and we'll be on our way.

Yeah def want to use those 5/8 on the leaner parts of the body...and stretch the skin good before you pin your rats. There is no need to be sticking the pin back in there to draw anything out....that is just going to irritate the area more...it will absorb..just may take a couple of days.

The pharm did the same thing to me yesterday...I went in and asked for 1 inch...they gave me 5/8. Didnt notice till I got home...glad I am lean enough..and only picked up then of them..I was temted to buy a box of 100.

Yeah def want to use those 5/8 on the leaner parts of the body...and stretch the skin good before you pin your rats. There is no need to be sticking the pin back in there to draw anything out....that is just going to irritate the area more...it will absorb..just may take a couple of days.

The pharm did the same thing to me yesterday...I went in and asked for 1 inch...they gave me 5/8. Didnt notice till I got home...glad I am lean enough..and only picked up then of them..I was temted to buy a box of 100.

Agreed. yeah I'm not very lean now. I'd say around 12-13%. Still have some abs and quad veins and some tricep veins but I'm just kinda watery and bloated all the time.

....dbol. <3

The damn pharmacy chick gave me 5/8ths instead of my usual 1 inch 25g pins for my lab rats.

I didn't check the pins until I got home. Called the pharmacy and it turns out that's all they have. Believe it or not.

So I said fuk it, and I pinned 4 rats. 3 of them are fine, but the 4th one didn't go deep enough?

Under his skin there is some "pooling" of oil and it kind of hurts to the touch.

I worry that because it didn't go deep enough his body won't absorb it? Did I waste medication on my lab rat or will he be ok?

Try calling another pharmacy or get some ordered online.

I use 5/8 inch on my buttcheeks... and i don't even go all the way in... (that's what she said)... but in all seriousness, i never push it all the way in (that's what she said)... loooool... sometimes just a quarter of the needle is in and i inject... never had a problem.

Only use 5/8 on my Delts....

What were you using to draw with? If you had a 22g 1 1/2 inch to draw with.. draw with that damn 5/8ths and use the 22g to put that oil in your butt cheek.

I do that, or I use the 5/8ths just in my delts (though I like to reserve them for HGH), traps, or triceps.. even with 12% bf you should be able to hit those areas fine.. and like the 2nd poster said, you will still absorb that oil, eventually.

all i use is 5/8. delts, quads. perfect

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity