advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Using a slin pin for test cyp injections??? Huh?

massivemark

Registered
Can u actually use a slin pin in your quads??? I thought u could not draw the oil into or out of the pin???

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Drawing takes a while. You can pull plunger out and back fill it. Shouldn't have any issues going in.

You can but its easier to backload. I only use slin pins unless I'm shooting more than 1cc at once.

Easier with warmer oil, but I don't like it. Deep in the muscle is how it's supposed to be.

:yeahthat:

Unless going over a cc, 29 slin is all I use for any compound. I backload, warm for 3minutes then its gtg. Sites I use are pecs, delts, tris and lats with slin pins. Glutes is my only exception and for that 25g 1 1/2" is perfect for me.

Would second guess the quads with a slin though. would like to go deep there just my personal preference.. :cool:

Easier with warmer oil, but I don't like it. Deep in the muscle is how it's supposed to be.

I agree. I used insulin pin for a while but found i would get more knots and issues so i switched back to 1 inch and find it much better. If i was doing legs i would use insulin pin. 1 inch in the leg i find to be ouchy

Can u actually use a slin pin in your quads??? I thought u could not draw the oil into or out of the pin???

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

It works no problem bro. I back load the slin pin though. Wouldn't try to draw with a slin pin since you can't switch the pin

29g slin pins in quads for me. I pin about .5cc twice per week. Takes about 1 minute to draw the oil. Much easier and way less scar tissue. You don't have to go deep IM like some say. I have gotten black work done both ways and everything was the same.

I back load 30ga sliN pin. Let it set on the heater a min does great don't ever plan on going back to the 23s. Plainness no knots at all.

29g slin pins in quads for me. I pin about .5cc twice per week. Takes about 1 minute to draw the oil. Much easier and way less scar tissue. You don't have to go deep IM like some say. I have gotten black work done both ways and everything was the same.

What's black work?

Fuck that. Too time consuming. I assume you guys doing back loading are pulling out with a normal 18/20g needle then shooting it into the back of the skin pin? Seems like shooting into the muscle wud take forever too. Takes a min on the normal 25g so I can only assume forever on a 28/29g lol.

Fuck that. Too time consuming. I assume you guys doing back loading are pulling out with a normal 18/20g needle then shooting it into the back of the skin pin? Seems like shooting into the muscle wud take forever too. Takes a min on the normal 25g so I can only assume forever on a 28/29g lol.

Faster and you don't even to press very hard on the plunger

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity