over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Using an antiestrogen?

Would using an anti-estrogen supplement like erase, instead of arimidex be ok to use while on a cycle or would it be much better to go with the arimidex?

Arimidex. Otc estro blockers are ok for naturals, but if youre using real gear, you want real ancillaries

This is why arimidex is a better AI to have been taking when you realize your E2 has gone too low. Not everyone needs the same dose of an AI, and arimidex is easier to adjust and see a difference relatively quickly. With aromasin, you have to wait for the body to make more aromatase enzyme before E2 will recover, and this takes much longer.

You can always manage rebound by simply tapering off.

No, because it is not the half life of the aromasin that is important here, but how long it takes for the body to recover previous levels of aromatase (destroyed by the aromasin). Since this takes of the order of a week, EOD dosing of aromasin should not cause roller coaster levels.

No, since in the case of aromasin it is not the half life of the drug that matters, but how long it takes the body to make more aromatase enzyne.

Why is getting dosing right easier with exemestane? And what are the subjective benefits (feeling good-wise) of aromasin over arimidex?
Nobody ever responded to this guy.

So what is the general school of thought if someone only had arimidex? Don't use it? Or use it cause it's better then nothing???

So what is the general school of thought if someone only had arimidex? Don't use it? Or use it cause it's better then nothing???

Use it bro. I've tried both and couldn't tell the difference really other than being harder and more vascular on Adex. I switched to Aromasin due to the good info provided but don't can't Adex out as a great option.

i have been taking Arimidex with test and it seems like it hurts my joints. All I know is that i will not ever take Arimidex agian. Novedex only blocks it. I wanted something that will kill the estrogen. Would this Aromasin hurt my joints as well or no? Do our sponsers have Aromasin?

i have been taking Arimidex with test and it seems like it hurts my joints. All I know is that i will not ever take Arimidex agian. Novedex only blocks it. I wanted something that will kill the estrogen. Would this Aromasin hurt my joints as well or no? Do our sponsers have Aromasin?

The low estrogen is what causes the joint pain, so any legit AI should cause the same issues.

Aromasin is causing me very bad headaches and nausea. Taking with food, high fat meal. I'm usually not subject to side effects, whether it be prescription meds or pct items/etc. any advice here?

Aromasin is causing me very bad headaches and nausea. Taking with food, high fat meal. I'm usually not subject to side effects, whether it be prescription meds or pct items/etc. any advice here?

How much aromasin are you taking and what else are you on? Could be a litany of causes so we'll need some specifics

this is a great thread,lots of info....i have a question.i am currently on week 6of a cycle of 600 sustenon,400 eq...and i am adding wiini v 50 eod shortly
no sore nipples at all..and very vascular and have added about 15 lbs so far...i have some arimedex on hand..will using it help bring out the 6 pack and make me more vascular?...

this is a great thread,lots of info....i have a question.i am currently on week 6of a cycle of 600 sustenon,400 eq...and i am adding wiini v 50 eod shortly
no sore nipples at all..and very vascular and have added about 15 lbs so far...i have some arimedex on hand..will using it help bring out the 6 pack and make me more vascular?...

No. If e2 isn't a problem don't treat it. You want normal estrogen levels.

This is my 1st post here and my 1st thread i've read here....Awesome info!...Lots of knowledgable people here....I'm curious to how big of a deal it is to take 25mg of Aromsain EOD compared to 12.5 ED....i read a post wayyy back about blood levels roller coastering but is it crucial???

Nobody ever responded to this guy.

Yeah i'm curious too as i'm in this dilemma..I'll be running 500mg Test C with 300mg NPP.......not sure if 25mg Aromasin EOD will achieve the same effect as in 12.5 ED.....dammit....lol

How much aromasin are you taking and what else are you on? Could be a litany of causes so we'll need some specifics

10 mg Aromasin ED
500 Test-E
400 Primo
50 mg Dbol (4 week)

Tried to split the 10mg pill in half after the side effects, it just crumbled to dust.

RS - I'm on 3rd week of cycle running 100mg test prop eod and having 25mg arimidex eod. Also running hcg. Should this amount of arimidex be sufficient? My second cycle but last time ran no hcg and 25mg arimidex every day. No signs of gyno but yeh cos I've gone to eod I'm just a bit paranoid. What are the early signs that I Should look out for just incase. Also after my last cycle I started to get hot flushes, pretty intense, I've read a few ppl get them but not how to stop it. It stopped naturally when my hormone levels normaled out I presume. I'm thinking it's caused by too low estrogen maybe? For pct I ran the usual clomid/nolvadex combo. Any ideas I appreciate it

Curious also about mytreefiddy's situation???

Yeah i'm curious too as i'm in this dilemma..I'll be running 500mg Test C with 300mg NPP.......not sure if 25mg Aromasin EOD will achieve the same effect as in 12.5 ED.....dammit....lol

From the research that I've done and the information I got from researchstop you need to take Aromasin ED because of it's short half life. Adex has a longer half life and can be taken EOD or E3D.

12.5mg/ED is the lowest dose of Aromasin that you start out at and increase to 25mg/ED if needed.

Why is arimidex said to dry out joints but arimidex doesn't?
Why does arimidex give one a dryer look than aromasin?

Why is arimidex said to dry out joints but arimidex doesn't?
Why does arimidex give one a dryer look than aromasin?

Well your describing arimidex as a more powerful ai than aroumasin which is totally dose dependant. I think people tend to dose arimidex higher as it's cheaper is all

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner