over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Using an antiestrogen?

You only need 12.5mg twice a week while off cycle? Sorry I missed that part.
On a 12 week cycle you want to use it daily.

You only need 12.5mg twice a week while off cycle? Sorry I missed that part.
On a 12 week cycle you want to use it daily.

1.25mg twice per week while I was on cycle took it all away. how much letro daily while on cycle would I need or would I not need anymore than that if it took it all away and can i still run 1.25mg twice per week while off cycle and still be safe with that amount and staying on it or should I come off of it at some point?

Last edited:
1.25mg twice per week while I was on cycle took it all away. how much letro daily while on cycle would I need or would I not need anymore than that if it took it all away and can i still run 1.25mg twice per week while off cycle and still be safe with that amount and staying on it or should I come off of it at some point?

If you're on Test you need to be on your AI every day so you're not roller coastering your estrogen levels. Use 6.25mg/day if that's all you need.
How much Test are you using?

If you're on Test you need to be on your AI every day so you're not roller coastering your estrogen levels. Use 6.25mg/day if that's all you need.

500mg, did you mean use 1.25mg per day or .25mg per day?

Continue Arimidex?

Currently taking .25 mg Arimidex EOD, Test cyp/EQ Cycle. Should I stop Arimidex and order Aromasin?

ive had to stop aromasin as felt crappy on it lots of aches and low sex drive but didnt think it was needed on 200mg test per week? maybe will try taking even less as rs reccomends i lowered mine to 12.5 ed and still way too much,how on earth do you accurately split the tiny ip pink aromasin tabs into quarters? i had trouble just breaking them in half! anyone try these by the way? spose a blood test is the only way to know for sure. rich

Seems to be a little misinterpretation here...in regards to confusing letro and aromasin, and vice-versa;)

BMJ

pretty sure he meant 6.25mg exemestane per day, though coasting the edge of E suppression and gynecomastia in the long term will increase predisposition toward gynecomastia as well as other impacts of long term estrogen exposure.

better to opt a little on the "dry side" than riding the edge of the E active precipice. JMHO

ive had to stop aromasin as felt crappy on it lots of aches and low sex drive but didnt think it was needed on 200mg test per week? maybe will try taking even less as rs reccomends i lowered mine to 12.5 ed and still way too much,how on earth do you accurately split the tiny ip pink aromasin tabs into quarters? i had trouble just breaking them in half! anyone try these by the way? spose a blood test is the only way to know for sure. rich

with liquid its quite easy to take smaller/partial doses. if needed one can even typically dilute them further (cutting with alcohol or glycerin), or in the case of exemestane an oil would be fine as well.

you are right with tabs it is difficult, especially if they are not pharma tabs specifically made to be split.

With tablets you could always crush up the entire pill to powder, and just divide it up like you would any other powder.. Yea, I'm not gonna go any further cuz I'm not happy I used to be good at crushing pills up and dividing powder, lol.

I would advise against anti-es when running test unless you are prone to gyno. Anti-es will hamper gains.

When taking Aromasin, if possible, have it with a high fat meal,
it increases uptake by about 30-40%.

I would advise against anti-es when running test unless you are prone to gyno. Anti-es will hamper gains.

evidence?

This claim is consistently made and never backed up.

And it bears mentioning, the constant exposure to higher E levels, progestins and prolactin that causes so many issues down the road for those that cycle. So while you might not be gyno prone now, you might not get shut down hard now dont think that allowing E levels to run rampant wont have long term impacts.

while its true that water and fat gains will be less, there is no substantiation for the claim that using aromatase inhibitors will decrease MUSCLE gains.

even if you stalwartly beleive that AI's can limit gains, then moderate your usage of AI. as mentioned above 6.25mg of aromasin a day is better than not using it all.

When taking Aromasin, if possible, have it with a high fat meal,
it increases uptake by about 30-40%.

very true. Dont know how more people are not aware of this, its even mentioned in pfizer's own literature.

Researchstop exemestane uses a lipid suspension, so unsure if the difference will be a significant with it.

I still don't know what I'm gonna use for my Test/Deca cycle.. Original plan was A-dex and nolva on hand.. But now I just keep reading about Aromasin and Letrozole.. They seem like better all-around drugs, but alot of ppl say they can be overkill.. Ughhh, I dunno.

Just keep anit/e on hand. Don't need to use it until pct or if problems occur unless your prone to sides since it will hinder some of your gains.

I still don't know what I'm gonna use for my Test/Deca cycle.. Original plan was A-dex and nolva on hand.. But now I just keep reading about Aromasin and Letrozole.. They seem like better all-around drugs, but alot of ppl say they can be overkill.. Ughhh, I dunno.

Do not use Nolva with Deca especially. Nolva increases progestrone expression so it's actually more likely to CAUSE gyno when using Deca.
Right, use Aromasin.

Just keep anit/e on hand. Don't need to use it until pct or if problems occur unless your prone to sides since it will hinder some of your gains.

No, it does not hinder your gains. You don't grow from higher levels of estrogen, you get prostate enlargement from it, you get high blood pressure from it, you get fatter from it, but it's not anabolic in and of itself.

See above.

You guys have really got to stop spreading these myths that you've heard. Seriously, you're telling people to do something that is completely wrong. If estrogen was anabolic women would be bigger than men. SOME estrogen is good because it results in higher GH and IGF-1 but you have more than enough left over for the protein kinase cascade since an AI only lowers Estrogen by an average of 60%. You NEED an AI when you're on a test cycle. I can't say that enough.

I've heard that Letrozole also fights Progetin related sides that can stem from Deca, in addition to regular estrogen sides.. Is this true, and wouldn't it make it better than Aromasin for a Test/Deca cyce?

Also, since I've heard that Aromasin/Letrozole can be overkill if you're not gyno prone, and you're not on a big dose of steroids (which I won't be), can I take maybe a 1/2 or even a 1/4 of the normal dose, and take it EOD, and just go from there?

estrogen management

ok suppose you are not cycling test or even taking trt doses but you have symptoms of incresed estrogen that comes with age. how much aromasin should you take and how often per week? won't using an ai by itself with no steroids raise your test level? won't you benefit with higher libido, lower bodyfat accumulation, and overall feeling of well being just using aromasin by itself?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear