advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Using anabolics instead of Syntherol for site enhancement?

TheAnabolicFreak

Registered
I have never used synthol but have used anabolics for a long time. I always shoot in my delts, quads or glutes. Lately i feel like those areas are always sore and i would like to inject in other locations. If you inject say 3ccs of test enanthate a week into your calves would you still get the fascia stretching benefits like you would with Syntherol. Of course it wont be anything remotely close to the amount of oil you will be injecting if you did Big A protocol of 10 times a day.

I have never used synthol but have used anabolics for a long time. I always shoot in my delts, quads or glutes. Lately i feel like those areas are always sore and i would like to inject in other locations. If you inject say 3ccs of test enanthate a week into your calves would you still get the fascia stretching benefits like you would with Syntherol. Of course it wont be anything remotely close to the amount of oil you will be injecting if you did Big A protocol of 10 times a day.

Hey A,

I used to be just a glute hitter.
I have been using some peps lately.
I've been throwing my IGF1-LR3 IM into each side delt ED using a slin pin,
and wow, I definetley notice more rounder, more detail, more fullness in my side delts. Painless.
I hit my low back and ham/glute tie in with some IPAM at nite and notice less bodyfat there.
So next gear run, hitting bicep, bicep, bicep.
If I decide to throw in some GH, you know where that's goin'
I'll let you know who I make out.

Peace,

Mack

Hey A,

I used to be just a glute hitter.
I have been using some peps lately.
I've been throwing my IGF1-LR3 IM into each side delt ED using a slin pin,
and wow, I definetley notice more rounder, more detail, more fullness in my side delts. Painless.
I hit my low back and ham/glute tie in with some IPAM at nite and notice less bodyfat there.
So next gear run, hitting bicep, bicep, bicep.
If I decide to throw in some GH, you know where that's goin'
I'll let you know who I make out.

Peace,

Mack

From what i have read Synthol is nothing more than sustanon 250 or deca but with the steroid part removed. So i figure why am i wasting this on my ass? I have to inject it anyway. why not put it in lagging bodyparts and stretch the fascia there? Just feel a bit nervous sticking a 22 gauge 1.5 inch pin in my calves lol.

For smaller bodyparts, yes, yes it does work. If it's enough oil to be painful (good pain...in a way) and stretch the muscle, then I believe it benefits. I shoot my tri's preettty often and I honestly think they have improved a lot since...

Not comparing it to syntherol in the slightest though, never used that and I know the volume involved there is on a different level, and a different product.

For smaller bodyparts, yes, yes it does work. If it's enough oil to be painful (good pain...in a way) and stretch the muscle, then I believe it benefits. I shoot my tri's preettty often and I honestly think they have improved a lot since...

What size needle do you use and which head of the triceps do you hit???

From what i have read Synthol is nothing more than sustanon 250 or deca but with the steroid part removed. So i figure why am i wasting this on my ass? I have to inject it anyway. why not put it in lagging bodyparts and stretch the fascia there? Just feel a bit nervous sticking a 22 gauge 1.5 inch pin in my calves lol.

A,

Use a 1" 25 guage. Works very well and doesn't hurt. Just be sure you asparate, so you don't hit a vein.

Not sure where you read that but whoever said it has NO idea what they are talking about. SEO's like Syntherol are designed specifically to do just that, enhance the site you are injecting. If you injected large quantities of AAS into specific sites like SEO's you would most likely develop a cyst and need surgery.

Not sure where you read that but whoever said it has NO idea what they are talking about. SEO's like Syntherol are designed specifically to do just that, enhance the site you are injecting. If you injected large quantities of AAS into specific sites like SEO's you would most likely develop a cyst and need surgery.

Exactly what I was thinking... I just didn't wanna come out saying it not know 100%

Site injecting gear 100% absolutely works in enlarging small muscle groups like biceps, triceps, and delts. You don't need to inject large amounts of gear for this to work. 1-2ccs eod is plenty. My arms were my worst body part before site injecting them with gear. Now, they are my best body part. My favorite compounds for site injections are tren ace, test prop, inject dbol and stanazol...but I put everything imaginable in. It all works. Last night, I put 3ccs in each tricep. Each syringe had a blend of test cyp, sustanon, eq, deca, tren ace, masteron enan and stanazol in it. Here is a pic...

Attachments

• downloadfile.jpg
    downloadfile.jpg
    251.8 KB · Views: 2,783
Site injecting gear 100% absolutely works in enlarging small muscle groups like biceps, triceps, and delts. You don't need to inject large amounts of gear for this to work. 1-2ccs eod is plenty. My arms were my worst body part before site injecting them with gear. Now, they are my best body part. My favorite compounds for site injections are tren ace, test prop, inject dbol and stanazol...but I put everything imaginable in. It all works. Last night, I put 3ccs in each tricep. Each syringe had a blend of test cyp, sustanon, eq, deca, tren ace, masteron enan and stanazol in it. Here is a pic...

You ever do your calves???

You ever do your calves???

I've always been afraid to try calves as one friend who tried it couldn't walk for a week, and another got an injection. I did however inject igf1-Lr3 in my calves for awhile and they are real good now. The word at the gym is people think I put synthol in them.

The man who said that Synthol is like steroids with the steroid part removed was DAVE PALUMBO. But then again you cant believe everything you hear from a man who sells fake GH. :cool:

Last edited:
I do believe site inj work. But, i dont believe it works like synthol. I think part of it is just swelling, and that goes away after some time. So if it is scar tissue, im sure guys with 5-10 years of gear use, have scar tissue in there biceps and triceps, delts, ect. Make sure you go deep, so you dont get odd bumps or weird shaped bis and tri's...I think alot of guys use just a 5/8 syringe, and after time the bis and tri's will get points that for a competor would look bad on stage...

I do believe site inj work. But, i dont believe it works like synthol. I think part of it is just swelling, and that goes away after some time. So if it is scar tissue, im sure guys with 5-10 years of gear use, have scar tissue in there biceps and triceps, delts, ect. Make sure you go deep, so you dont get odd bumps or weird shaped bis and tri's...I think alot of guys use just a 5/8 syringe, and after time the bis and tri's will get points that for a competor would look bad on stage...

What size pin do you recommend? 22 gauge, 1.5 inch???

Use the Search engine. This has been discussed ad nauseaum over the years.

The drug in the gear will cause inflamation which will cause scar tissue. When doing site enhancement, inflamation is the last thing you want.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131