over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Using Different Gear throughout cycle

bhulkman

Registered
Hey Guys
Would def like some input on using different gear throughout a cycle for example :
Doing say a 12 week cycle starting out with
suspension with Mastaplex
then test 400 with mastaplex
finishing the cycle with test 400 and primo.

Not going into how many mg's or anything, just want some opinions. Do you pick certain gear and stick with just two or three things or use a few different things throughout your cycle when one drug is finished. Not looking for straight details on your cycles, just whether you think its a good idea to stick with certain things and finish with the same gear you started with changing the gear up on cycle.

I appreciate it guys
Thanks

Last edited:
I try to keep my cycles pretty simple don't like mixing things around so I know which compound is giving me what results.... just my two cents...also helps me figure out my diet to see what I am absorbing and how... again just my two cents...good luck though

Hey Guys
Would def like some input on using different gear throughout a cycle for example :
Doing say a 12 week cycle starting out with
suspension with Mastaplex
then test 400 with mastaplex
finishing the cycle with test 400 and primo.

Not going into how many mg's or anything, just want some opinions. Do you pick certain gear and stick with just two or three things or use a few different things throughout your cycle when one drug is finished. Not looking for straight details on your cycles, just whether you think its a good idea to stick with certain things and finish with the same gear you started with changing the gear up on cycle.

I appreciate it guys
Thanks

Im pretty sure this is going to be deleted. but here is my take on it. If your not competeting then stay on the same aas through out.
Forget about suspension. Do test enan or cyp. Masteron with test is a good stack.

Im pretty sure this is going to be deleted. but here is my take on it. If your not competeting then stay on the same aas through out.
Forget about suspension. Do test enan or cyp. Masteron with test is a good stack.

just curious, why forget the suspension? Test suspension is just about my absolute favorite=-)

just curious, why forget the suspension? Test suspension is just about my absolute favorite=-)

Because test is test no matter what you take. Why do you like suspension over the others? Granted suspension doesn't carry the ester weight so 100mg's is 100mg's. If you were to compare it to propionate, you would need about 125mg's of propionate to equal the 100mg's of suspension. Test is still test one way or another... So why pin everyday..

Because test is test no matter what you take. Why do you like suspension over the others? Granted suspension doesn't carry the ester weight so 100mg's is 100mg's. If you were to compare it to propionate, you would need about 125mg's of propionate to equal the 100mg's of suspension. Test is still test one way or another... So why pin everyday..

We will have to agree to disagree. I have heard others on here agree( i believe tenny chimed in on this one a while ago too), test is not test. For me i react much better to suspension and to prop even than either Enan or Cyp. I am aware of the ester weight difference etc but the pinning ed doesn't bother me honestly. I have tried the various test and i know that for me when taking a comparable dose of prop/suspension to enanthate, i will get different(better) results than i will with the longer ester.

This is purely anecdotal from my experience but i normally run a longer ester test and a shorter one more frequently. (Kinda why i swear by sust).

We will have to agree to disagree. I have heard others on here agree( i believe tenny chimed in on this one a while ago too), test is not test. For me i react much better to suspension and to prop even than either Enan or Cyp. I am aware of the ester weight difference etc but the pinning ed doesn't bother me honestly. I have tried the various test and i know that for me when taking a comparable dose of prop/suspension to enanthate, i will get different(better) results than i will with the longer ester.

This is purely anecdotal from my experience but i normally run a longer ester test and a shorter one more frequently. (Kinda why i swear by sust).

I hear what your sayin as I seem to have better results with the long esters of test but it just doesn't make sense I guess...:confused:

your correct
comparing tests is like comparing apple and oranges
yes......they're fruit.....but, apple skins hurt my teeth....
pineapple gives me heartburn....any berries are just right
bananas all day long.....

get it???

:)

Thanks for the input guys.
I definitely agree with how different test works different for each individual. I do love the pumps I get after I pin with suspension but definitely a longer ester works better with my body. I felt while using susp my body didnt react to well seeing how it enters the bloodstream so quickly, Im guessing the hormonal change was to quick for my body, My body reacts better to a slower ester.
I also appreciate the info on my original post. Its great to get everybody's different opinion.

I started a cycle using dbol, tren e and test e. Dropped the dbol and tren and stayed on just the test for a while then added back in anadrol and deca. dropped the anadrol and deca and finished on just the test. Of course this was a long cycle. It was more of an experiment to see which compound I liked the best..to see if I could tell the difference in gains from dbol/anadrol and tren/deca. My .02..I like tren over deca and the anadrol over dbol..of course the test also.

Hey BBoy
How long did your run that cycle if you dont mind me askin

your correct

get it???

Thats a good way to put it Tenny. I get ya... Whats your opinion on the original thread about going on a long cycle and switching esters and gear every so often or leaving them the same throughout? I've been contemplating this myself as i'm use to doing really short cycles(4 weeks on-4 weeks off) and I'm starting to feel the fluctuations up and down on ones body cant be good doing them that fast.

your correct

get it???

I am with you tenny. I tend to use them where they fit. I honestly usually run some sort of a longer ester just as a base(usually my trt dose and possibly a bit added on) and then blast with a shorter ester. This has always given me great results, the pinning does get tedious but honestly, this lifestyle tends to have a lot of monotony to it anyway=-)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131