over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Using DNP while bulking?

scottswald

Registered
what are your thoughts on using dnp while bulking? is it effective or is it just p***ing in the wind?

You won't be growing any muscle while on DNP, so I would say its a waste.

With slin it is possible, dnp stops fat uptake whilst running slin, only a low dnp dosage is needed, dnp didn't stop glyco uptake into my muscles when using slin, i was still full as a house a few lbs up when all said and done when id finished, nvr rly could hold a dry look though, with slin i always go watery and full.

Google it, there are some good articles on it.

But dnp alone with aas when bulking....doubtful.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Heroin while shooting meth??

its two different things...

ive been on this board since the early 2000s...this is the top 3 if not the dumbest thread ive come across.

"thinking about losing some muscle...prob gonna run a 1000mg a test a week to help me"

tried to look in the smilies for one blowin his brains out due to stupid thread but couldnt find one....

It is counterintuitive to bulking, trying to go north and south at the same time.
The only way I could even fathom its use would be intermittent use say 3 days a week at 500 mg ED then 4 days off where the body would re-uptake and you could focus back on size gains, but a push pull system like that would also be frustrating gains wise.

ive been on this board since the early 2000s...this is the top 3 if not the dumbest thread ive come across.

"thinking about losing some muscle...prob gonna run a 1000mg a test a week to help me"

tried to look in the smilies for one blowin his brains out due to stupid thread but couldnt find one....

1. I didn't word my thread or post very well, what i'm trying to get at is if i run a short course of dnp (7-10 days) while using aas at the same time will i lose lbm or will i just lose fat. if i lose lbm i will ruin my previous bulking somewhat.

2. there is no need for such a rude reply, i see plenty of posts around here that dont make sense or contain incorrect information, i dont feel the need to put others down or mock them but if that makes you feel bigger and better then you just carry on :rolleyes:

If thats you in the Avatar...Dont think your needing DNP brother. But I get what your saying, would it hender building of LBM while using AAS. I save that for the guys with more experience. Im on my second day of it now, well see how it goes

Yeah he might've phrased it a little rudely but I laughed my ass off at your thread, sorry man. Have you ever used DNP before? Why would you ever want to try bulking on that?

you guys vastly over emphasize dnp acting like it will hinder everything... pls.

:banghead:

everytime i read a dnp thread people rush in to post how insane and crazy it is, or talk about how it will hinder this or that, when really.. most of what these people say is just wrong..

to sum up, no you shouldnt bulk on it... i know, ur thinking "if i bulk on dnp ill just eat w.e the fuck i want and get yolked and lean" but that logic is lazy, dangerous and stupid.

running dnp u will feel hot, tired, and lethargic... even on an excess. bulking on something like this is just stupid.

Apparently you never read building the perfect beast chapter on insulin and bug spray. And dnp is not catabolic IMO if used for short periods . Have you actually used it or just regurgitate the same bullshit you've read ?

IMO it depends on the compounds that you are running with DNP - more likely to lose muscle while running anavar VS running a test. But it also depends on your diet, recovery, sleep, supplements.

Why would anyone lose muscle running DNP? People mistake loss of glyco and water on muscle loss for christs sake! They go flat as hell and suddenly think they lost pounds of muscle.

If ur eating lots of protein, running aas with DNP then i see no reason why anyone would lose muscle, fullness yes...muscle....well i never have..

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity