over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Using hcg and hmg for hopes of pregnancy but not looking good

jake76

Registered
Been taking 250 hcg EOD for 4.5 months and added HMG about a month and a half in so been on HMG with HCG about 3 months. Took a home sperm test and got the lowest score possible. It doesn't tell you exact numbers but I was at the bottom. On a scale from 1-100 I am <10. I'm also attempting this on TRT. Is there anything I could add or is it possible I just need more time? I'm 46 so I feel like my chancess are low but hoping cut success. Can anyone give me some advice or experience with this? Thanks

Been taking 250 hcg EOD for 4.5 months and added HMG about a month and a half in so been on HMG with HCG about 3 months. Took a home sperm test and got the lowest score possible. It doesn't tell you exact numbers but I was at the bottom. On a scale from 1-100 I am <10. I'm also attempting this on TRT. Is there anything I could add or is it possible I just need more time? I'm 46 so I feel like my chancess are low but hoping cut success. Can anyone give me some advice or experience with this? Thanks
My fertility doctor prescribed me 10,000ius hcg/week split into 3 shots along with hmg. I would increase the hcg to at least 1,000ius 3/week. Where are your hcg and hmg from?

10,000 ius wow that's way more than I'm taking
I felt like it was a lot as well. After the fist month of using 10,000ius I dropped it to 5,000ius/week

Search for Flex500’s thread. It’s full of info on this very subject! Good luck with practicing for a young un though!!!!

Cage

Lots of info on Flex’s thread, some seriously great insight there.

I’m on 1500 3x a week subcu as prescribed by the doc. Also added in generic hmg.

Make sure your hmg is real. Also I’d say you need to get a legit semen analysis

Hey man...lots of success stories in this thread. My wife is a few days out of being 14 weeks pregnant and I was shutdown with literally no sperm for years (about a decade since we had our first kid). You can read what I went through but also a ton of info from other members that helped and also had success.

If you've been on trt 250iu of HCG EOD isn't going to cut it. If I were going to do it all over again with the fastest results possible I would do this...

-1,000 to 2,000iu of HCG EOD (probably start at 2,000 and go down to 1,000 after 4 weeks)
-HMG 75 IU EOD
-Taurine, NAC, fish oil, and other supplements listed in the thread below to help support sperm quality and development
-I do not regret coming off test and would recommend others do to (I realize there is good rationale on both sides which is what I struggled with). At the least I'd drop down to a 50-80mgs/week dose
-If you came off test I'd personally add enclomiphene. Debate here as well because theoretically if you are on HCG and HMG the EC won't do much. I think it helped and my doc recommended it. Plus if you can find EC you went get the regular clomid side effects at all.

Thank you everyone I will definitely take your advice flex thank you!

You need to get a proper test done (all sperm parameters), those home tests are garbage.

Then introduce selected drugs if and when you need them.

Great advice in this thread. 250 hcg is not enough to boost lh function. I think 1500 is good 3x per week maybe less if you auromitise heavily. The hmg dose looks good.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131