YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Using IGF and HGH Together- Best Timing??

Donzi

Registered
This is the first time I have run the two combined so Im trying to figure out what the smartest way to do this is. Below is what Im planning on unless someone has better info. Please not "opinions" but fact based info. Thanks in advance!
6am 2.5iu HGH
30min cardio
6:45am 40mcg IGF Post cardio
7am breakfast
2:30pm 2.5iu HGH
4pm train
5:30pm pwo 40mcg IGF
10:30pm 2.5iu HGH before bed.

This is the first time I have run the two combined so Im trying to figure out what the smartest way to do this is. Below is what Im planning on unless someone has better info. Please not "opinions" but fact based info. Thanks in advance!
6am 2.5iu HGH
30min cardio
6:45am 40mcg IGF Post cardio
7am breakfast
2:30pm 2.5iu HGH
4pm train
5:30pm pwo 40mcg IGF
10:30pm 2.5iu HGH before bed.

looks like ur cutting right? if so the gh pre cardio and pre workout has been known to significantly cut fat. however, if i were you, id keep the morning protocol the same and for the workout, id do the gh immediately pwo, then 20 mins or so later the igf then pwo shake

looks like ur cutting right? if so the gh pre cardio and pre workout has been known to significantly cut fat. however, if i were you, id keep the morning protocol the same and for the workout, id do the gh immediately pwo, then 20 mins or so later the igf then pwo shake

Yes I'am dieting for a show. Any particular reason to doing it like you said? Just wondering the science behind it. I would assumed Igf pwo due to the nutrient shuttle effects of the slin spike? but obviously not too close to gh as it will over ride the effects??
Thanks

Yes I'am dieting for a show. Any particular reason to doing it like you said? Just wondering the science behind it. I would assumed Igf pwo due to the nutrient shuttle effects of the slin spike? but obviously not too close to gh as it will over ride the effects??
Thanks

mmkay, think about this, first off when dieting down for a show whats the main goal here? maximize fat burning and minimize protein(muscle) breakdown right? so by shooting GH precardio which is right when u wake up, at that point ur natty gh is so damn low. its pretty catabolic just waking up. its stress on ur body. so any gh at that point is going to immediatly kick start u. so a good dose of GH upon waking, then ur fasted cardio about 20 mins later is a perfect lipolytic position. now, as far as the weights go. have urself a good meal preworkout. something with lean pro and low gi mixed with high gi cbs. im sure u know the protein purpose. as far as the cbs go, low for extended energy release and the high for immediate insulin surge which retards all muscle breakdown. see my point here? now while ur training ur ass off, ur natty gh surges which causes more fat breakdown. so when ur session is thru ur natty gh is up, shoot ur 2nd dose of gh. more fat burning, more anabolic state. wait about 20-30 mins(dont worry about the stupid pwo window theory. studies show it lasts up to a couple hours) then have ur igf shot. now ur pro/cb shake. u minimize gh interruption, maximize pwo afterburn, increase anabolic environment with igf and now setting urself up for potential growth while cutting body fat. win win

Last edited:
mmkay, think about this, first off when dieting down for a show whats the main goal here? maximize fat burning and minimize protein(muscle) breakdown right? so by shooting GH precardio which is right when u wake up, at that point ur natty gh is so damn low. its pretty catabolic just waking up. its stress on ur body. so any gh at that point is going to immediatly kick start u. so a good dose of GH upon waking, then ur fasted cardio about 20 mins later is a perfect lipolytic position. now, as far as the weights go. have urself a good meal preworkout. something with lean pro and low gi mixed with high gi cbs. im sure u know the protein purpose. as far as the cbs go, low for extended energy release and the high for immediate insulin surge which retards all muscle breakdown. see my point here? now while ur training ur ass off, ur natty gh surges which causes more fat breakdown. so when ur session is thru ur natty gh is up, shoot ur 2nd dose of gh. more fat burning, more anabolic state. wait about 20-30 mins(dont worry about the stupid pwo window theory. studies show it lasts up to a couple hours) then have ur igf shot. now ur pro/cb shake. u minimize gh interruption, maximize pwo afterburn, increase anabolic environment with igf and now setting urself up for potential growth while cutting body fat. win win

Makes Perfect Sense. Thank you for your information.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear