over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

using IGF and HGH together

jackster

Newbies
Is this the best way to use the two ?
IGF-1 in the morning and post training with the HGH before bed?
At the mo that is what I am doing but I can't seem to find any mention of using both together when I search the forums, can someone please clarify.

dosage is.....
40 mcg IGF-1 L3 in the am
40 mcg IGF-1 L3 post train
4 IU HGH bed time.

Thanks in advance.
Jack.

You know Id pretty much mix the 2, seeing how the opposite effects on insulin sensitivity would equal out. And also taking together would enhance the synergy. Just a guess.
Im ready to try the same stack, but I wont be using as much IGF1 as 80mcg; more like 35mcg 2wks/50mcg next 2wks. Plus 7iu gh (Equigen).

WHat "Brand"

What "brand" IGF-1 will U guys B using...does any like the gensei kits, I heard after constituting they R anly good for 1 day & it is better to buy premixed IGF-1....any imput....?

MightyJohn,
"What "brand" IGF-1 will U guys B using...does any like the gensei kits, I heard after constituting they R anly good for 1 day & it is better to buy premixed IGF-1....any imput....?"

Yes that is correct, but when mixed the vial only contains 100mcg of IGF-1 which can easily be used in 24hrs, if your doing 30-35mcg per shot that would cover 3 - 1 in the am 1 at night and 1 the following am.

Jack.

MikeS,
[SIZE=2"You know Id pretty much mix the 2, seeing how the opposite effects on insulin sensitivity would equal out. And also taking together would enhance the synergy. Just a guess.
Im ready to try the same stack, but I wont be using as much IGF1 as 80mcg; more like 35mcg 2wks/50mcg next 2wks. Plus 7iu gh (Equigen[/SIZE]

Yeah, I wonder about mixing the 2 together due to the opposite insulin effects.But then I thougth - IGF-1 last for 6hrs in the body so 2 shots split during the day should cover the whole day plus the HGH shot before bed would be the best way to go.

Any other thoughts ?

Jack.

never thought about mixing them before but i will now

i have been doing mine like this
gh am
gh preworkout
igf postworkout

i have also done slin and igf postworkout

jackster said:
MightyJohn,
"What "brand" IGF-1 will U guys B using...does any like the gensei kits, I heard after constituting they R anly good for 1 day & it is better to buy premixed IGF-1....any imput....?"

Yes that is correct, but when mixed the vial only contains 100mcg of IGF-1 which can easily be used in 24hrs, if your doing 30-35mcg per shot that would cover 3 - 1 in the am 1 at night and 1 the following am.

Jack.

I remember when IFG1 first came out, you could thaw and refidgerate 1wks worth of preloaded pins for that weeks injections (youd mix the stuff-then preload pins and freeze). Now some are saying 1 day??? Anyone spoken to genSCI? Anyone have the website for them (GENSCI)? I will inquire. :confused:

The documentation that comes with the GenSci IGF-1 states.......

"After reconstitution, keep at 2-8deg celcius and it is stable within 24hrs."

Jack

Thanks Jackster.

So, what are people doing that use less than 100mcg ED? Which is too large a dose IMO especially the first couple weeks.

theres sumthin u can do with vinegar that will keep it stable for a few weeks i forget what it is
frk

1000mcg

I have the 1mg or 1000mcg vials of IGF-1. Should I mix 2mls per vial? I'm planning on 30mcg (15x2) per day then bump it up based on how I feel. Also, what are your thoughts on the life of the IGF-1 after I add the bc water to the 1mg vial?

LG

?

What about bacteriostat water...?could that extend its life...?

bump

Bump for A50
He knows a good deal of info on the mixing I beleive, Might hit him up MikeS.
I hope hell post again here But if you search you may be able to find some of the info he had posted on the best way of mixing it.

rAJJIN said:
Bump for A50
He knows a good deal of info on the mixing I beleive, Might hit him up MikeS.
I hope hell post again here But if you search you may be able to find some of the info he had posted on the best way of mixing it.

Thx rAJ I'll give him a yell.

Ive started the IGF1 and am using the vinegar/sterile water mix 12/88.
For anyone who is wondering, as I was, it burns so barely you cant really even tell. Just a slight 'pressure' feeling. My buddy also started at the same time as I and agreed. And we didnt add more water before actual injection.

????

to MikeS does the 12/88 mix keep it potent longer...?...I read on another board that BA/sterile water 10/90 keeps it stable as well...but hurts like hell sub-cut

Yes its supposed to be the perfect acidic PH for the stuff. Its would normally
last 24hr after reconstitution even when refridgerated with water alone.
With the 12/88 mix can last a few days. When IGF first came out it was mixed with water and HCL to make the acidic liquid. IMO the pain is almost none.

I guess I dont understand this..

The vials I have heard of are 1mg per. How the heck can you use this in 2 days??? Is this just a waste??? Just wondering if the freezing thing works??? You know reconstituet it draw up a few then put the rest in freezer for next week then thaw and draw up a few agian ??? Im no expert on this stuff. Thanks. :D

Yes if you get the 1mg+ vials you will have to freeze, and Id take 2days worth out at a time and refridge. Id assume the reconstitute kit includes
HCL (Hydrochloric acid).
The Gensci (same company that makes Jintropin gh) is in 100mcg vials.
Im not sure if the Gropep is or not-you could probably find out through a search.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear