over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Using mk677 and igf-1 lr3 together

Late_Starter

Newbies
Anyone know if igf-1 lr3 causes a negative feedback loop that would prevent the pulses from mk677?

I want to use both together, MK for the general gh benefits like fat burning, and lr3 for the increased igf.

Problem is I have to take both at same time in the evening post workout. I cant take either in the morning because both give me lethargy. I need to be alert for work and for gym..

Would like to pop mk677 during workout, and pin lr3 post. Just wondering if I'm wasting my Mk tabs or not.

Sent using professional muscle mobile app

Absolutely! I love using both together. No they do not interfere, they actually work very synergistic. See MK677 is going to increase GH levels and IGF levels for 24hrs, now the Lr3 is a different longer chain amino acid peptide that is going to directly attach to the igf receptor in the muscles. It's the best of both worlds.

I have run them both together at the same time with no issues. Just keep a decent amount of carbs in since they will both rob the body of glucose.

Absolutely! I love using both together. No they do not interfere, they actually work very synergistic. See MK677 is going to increase GH levels and IGF levels for 24hrs, now the Lr3 is a different longer chain amino acid peptide that is going to directly attach to the igf receptor in the muscles. It's the best of both worlds.

I have run them both together at the same time with no issues. Just keep a decent amount of carbs in since they will both rob the body of glucose.
Quick question bro when I come off my cycle I was going to run igf lr3, insulin, mod grf mixed with ghrp-6 three times a day. So my question is when do you think the best time to take the other three would be I'm guessing on non workout days take 30 to 40 micrograms in the morning? Then on workout days I will do 40 MCG bilaterally? What do you recommend as far as when to take it both on non training days and training days? Thx brother

While I have your attention let me throw this at you.synthetk is running a sale right now spend $200 and get an extra Free bottle of your choice so I was going to pick up 300 mL of syntherol. My question was that is by the time it gets here I will only have about 2 weeks left on cycle is it okay to run it off cycle, and if so will I get the same results? or should I wait until I go back on?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Thanks good to know. Staying at 10mg for now with the Mk, but 120mcg for the igf-1 lr3 post workout.
Also using melatonin spray pre bed as it's supposed to block somatostatin.

Have you seen any downsides to these combinations?

Only thing I find is I can't use until after workout or else I'll lose my motivation about halfway through.. The slight lethargy makes me lazy and apathetic. A shame I can't use the pump benefit but I've never felt that pumps help in any way during training.. Might be good for nutrient retention the next day through

Quick question bro when I come off my cycle I was going to run igf lr3, insulin, mod grf mixed with ghrp-6 three times a day. So my question is when do you think the best time to take the other three would be I'm guessing on non workout days take 30 to 40 micrograms in the morning? Then on workout days I will do 40 MCG bilaterally? What do you recommend as far as when to take it both on non training days and training days? Thx brother

While I have your attention let me throw this at you.synthetk is running a sale right now spend $200 and get an extra Free bottle of your choice so I was going to pick up 300 mL of syntherol. My question was that is by the time it gets here I will only have about 2 weeks left on cycle is it okay to run it off cycle, and if so will I get the same results? or should I wait until I go back on?

With a biological half life of 20-30hrs it's not going to matter much. What are the goals really, so we can control the peak?

I would do it at the same time daily, I usually have mine setup before a certain meal and will administrator it the same on both types of days. Do the ghrp6 AM, preworkout, and prebed. The slin preworkout with the ghrp6, this creates an anabolic environment during training. Then the lr3 postworkout for recovery and nutritional partitioning.

Syntherol works regardless but obviously better with AAS.

Thanks good to know. Staying at 10mg for now with the Mk, but 120mcg for the igf-1 lr3 post workout.
Also using melatonin spray pre bed as it's supposed to block somatostatin.

Have you seen any downsides to these combinations?

Only thing I find is I can't use until after workout or else I'll lose my motivation about halfway through.. The slight lethargy makes me lazy and apathetic. A shame I can't use the pump benefit but I've never felt that pumps help in any way during training.. Might be good for nutrient retention the next day through

MK677 inhibits somatostatin on its own, I never use those inhibitors but hey melatonin is good stuff so you can't go wrong. I don't see an issue.

I agree, the pumps can be too much and hinder training, especially with all the other stuff we use. AM for me or prebed/postworkout timing works best. When the Lr3 peaks it's robbing the most carbs, so that's why the lethargy hits on top of the training burning carbs. You'd have to increase carbs considerably.

With a biological half life of 20-30hrs it's not going to matter much. What are the goals really, so we can control the peak?

I would do it at the same time daily, I usually have mine setup before a certain meal and will administrator it the same on both types of days. Do the ghrp6 AM, preworkout, and prebed. The slin preworkout with the ghrp6, this creates an anabolic environment during training. Then the lr3 postworkout for recovery and nutritional partitioning.

Syntherol works regardless but obviously better with AAS.
Thank you I appreciate your input. My goal is to maintain the weight of put on. I was a hundred and seventy-five pounds 10 weeks ago when I started training I am now around 205 so my goal is to keep as much weight as possible. I am pretty lean I would say my body fat is in the single digits as I can see all my abs, and even have striations in my shoulders. So basically I can't get fat. I definitely agree was taken the lr3 post workout. So so even on non workout days you want me to take it at the same time of the day because of the half life? Also when I am taking my ghrp6 I was going to run 200 MCG + 100mcg of mod grf? since I'm not worried about getting fat I was going to run insulin in the morning before my biggest meal and then run it again preworkout?
Last question if I order the syntherol today it should be here by the end of the week. would you suggest I run a 16 week cycle which would leave me with 7 weeks on AAS and syntherol together.
Do you think that 7 weeks is enough time to notice a difference with the syntherol?

I appreciate your help and answering all these questions brother...

Thank you I appreciate your input. My goal is to maintain the weight of put on. I was a hundred and seventy-five pounds 10 weeks ago when I started training I am now around 205 so my goal is to keep as much weight as possible. I am pretty lean I would say my body fat is in the single digits as I can see all my abs, and even have striations in my shoulders. So basically I can't get fat. I definitely agree was taken the lr3 post workout. So so even on non workout days you want me to take it at the same time of the day because of the half life? Also when I am taking my ghrp6 I was going to run 200 MCG + 100mcg of mod grf? since I'm not worried about getting fat I was going to run insulin in the morning before my biggest meal and then run it again preworkout?
Last question if I order the syntherol today it should be here by the end of the week. would you suggest I run a 16 week cycle which would leave me with 7 weeks on AAS and syntherol together.
Do you think that 7 weeks is enough time to notice a difference with the syntherol?

I appreciate your help and answering all these questions brother...

One more question before I place this order bro. do you think I could get away with two bottles of syntherol? the reason I'm asking is because I really want to try that appetite stimulator they have to..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity