YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Using Nandrolon for Best Results (copied + pasted from another board)

nothuman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
This was posted buy a guy who claims to be in the know as far as what the pros are doing. I'm curious to hear if there is any truth to any of this.

"Reading through a few threads today, I couldnt help but notice an overwhelming dislike toward deca. This was surprising to me as deca is one of the most widely used and highest dosed drugs in the bodybuilding scene. I thought I would describe a bit on how deca is used today in the top national and pro ranks for great results.

#1) never come off deca. Just like test, deca is part of the "cruise." The most basic cruise cycle among most top guys is 1-2 grams of test and 800mg's of deca. Deca maintains a level of thick muscularity and density that few other drugs build over time. When one stays on deca for long durations without break, that is part of what builds that extremely thick and dense muscle mass that the top guys have.

#2) never go lower than 800mg's of deca. Going lower than 800mg's of deca is pretty much worthless. You will get all the negative side effects (if you are so predisposed) but none of the thick, dense mass that deca builds in doses of 800+.

#3) use NPP in 6-8 week periods to blast up to 2 grams of nandralone. Incorporate 6-8 week blasts in your offseason of up to 2 grams of nandralone by using NPP. 6-8 weeks on 2 grams of deca and you will build some serious muscle mass that will not come off when you drop back down to 800mg's.

Sample nandralone cycle:

Weeks 1-4 CRUISE
1,500mg testosterone cyp
800mg deca
5iu GH monday through friday
5iu humalog in morning and preworkout

Weeks 5-12 BLAST
1,500mg test cyp
800mg deca
150mg test prop ED
150mg npp ED
100mg TNE ED
100mg dbol ED
15iu GH post workout only
15iu humalog in morning and preworkout
"

intresting, to be honest i put on the most size with test deca and dbol stack. something to be said about old faithful. i like that stack that you posted, could see where it would put on some size. now if i could afford it id be there all day..lol

so cruise on 2g+ and blast on 5g+/week? that guy must be huge, but his heart valves are probably about to burn out.

so cruise on 2g+ and blast on 5g+/week? that guy must be huge, but his heart valves are probably about to burn out.

I know that's right. He probably does alot of Cardio

Or not if he has supreme health genetics and avoids the bad stuff like nubain, painkillers, etc.

Then again, this guy could be making this stuff up.

I believe it...I like long deca runs. Of course my blasts and less than those cruises haha

I like Deca but this guys post sounds like another wannabe guru, there seems to be a lot of these guys showing up lately, they done a lot of reading but not so much doing.

That cycles was not written for beginners or intermediate bodybuilders, he was giving examples of what pro's do. BFG is my favorite poster at getbig.

I think deca is one of the best muscle builders around. Loads of people are blasting huge amounts of test so why not deca. Deca was more popular than test for a long time. People constantly go on about how npp is better and I get that 100% but most big guys run gear all year round with little breaks so deca is a better choice for many (easier to run). I was actually planning on adding npp to my high dosed deca cycle.

I think most people probably put on most of their mass with the test, deca combo combined weith an oral such as adrol/dbol. I want to limit my deca usage due to the possible healthy concerns but fuck it will be hard as it's my fav by a long way. Many always seem shocked when they hear 2g deca or 2g tren or 2g eq etc. They obviously don't know alot of users cos those doses are so common. I usually stay around 1.5g total but fuck alot of my mates use atleast double that. Most of the big guys just get on with it and don't post their cycles and do what is needed for them. Some will be low but I think alot of readers on here would ne shocked if they knew what most of them are doing each week.

I have just started what will be my highest dose cycle. Running 1.2g deca and 300mg test with a kickstart of dbol at 60mg for about 3 weeks. I may up the test alittle or up the deca... I may just add in a new compound such as tren at 200mg or mast at 400mg... haven't decided. One of my friends is on 2g sust and 2g deca and 100mg adrol and 50mg dbol and he has gone fucking huge :eek:

Just adding I don't really get all the hate about deca recently. Sure we have all read the studies. I know tren can transform some people in a matter of weeks (very strong) but people are blasting that to extreme levels. I can't think of many aas that are worst for overall health than tren. Yet you get guys practically saying deca is a devil drug and obsolete now. Deca has helped build some of the best physiques ever so little crappy me who doesn't even compete is gonna still use it to get as big and impressive as I can :eek: As bboy highlighted that cycle is for guys who compete at the highest level. Although not sure what to think cos according to most on promuscle pros don't run those sort of doses... maybe a few mental ones but the rest are just so genetically gifted they stop when they get to 1.5g as they don't need anymore :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Have to agree. My favorite back in the day was deca/dbol. It has been used for a long time and if free weight bench, squat, and deadlift are always a foundation of exercise then deca has to be in the top 3-4 as a foundation of mass anabolics. There is something to be said for the research that has been posted about it now. Maybe just not a long term thing.

I only have one frend that is in to this lifestyle, so we discuss everything and do our stuff together. He and I both get grumpy on npp. Him at around 300/wk and myself just slightly higher. I can say that it is more than with tren for me. It makes me want to tell my lady to fuck off and get lost. Does anyone else get irritable from nandrolone? I wonder if I tried to do 800/wk would it make my attitude worse than at 350-400 weekly, or would it be the same feeling.

Test/Dec/Dbol is what I call a 'bread & butter' stack. It was my first stack and I gained a bloofy 20 pounds easily :D

I never understood how this deca hate thing got started I have always used it and liked it especially now that Im older. A blast for me is 800mg per wk cant afford to do more. Deca, test cyp & dbol excellet combo been around for years

Good read.

I'm currently doing a gram of test and 800mg of test deca. Its going really well. Much better than my last run with npp.

As bboy said, this is aimed at the pro/massive guys, so adjust the "cruise" and blast dosages accordingly.

That cycles was not written for beginners or intermediate bodybuilders, he was giving examples of what pro's do. BFG is my favorite poster at getbig.

BFG is very insightful guy, I dont get why people shit on him and his posts so much, if you think about the top level, its not really that outrageous.

And elvia speaks the truth. Agree with everything he says.

I think deca is one of the best muscle builders around. Loads of people are blasting huge amounts of test so why not deca. Deca was more popular than test for a long time. People constantly go on about how npp is better and I get that 100% but most big guys run gear all year round with little breaks so deca is a better choice for many (easier to run). I was actually planning on adding npp to my high dosed deca cycle.

I think most people probably put on most of their mass with the test, deca combo combined weith an oral such as adrol/dbol. I want to limit my deca usage due to the possible healthy concerns but fuck it will be hard as it's my fav by a long way. Many always seem shocked when they hear 2g deca or 2g tren or 2g eq etc. They obviously don't know alot of users cos those doses are so common. I usually stay around 1.5g total but fuck alot of my mates use atleast double that. Most of the big guys just get on with it and don't post their cycles and do what is needed for them. Some will be low but I think alot of readers on here would ne shocked if they knew what most of them are doing each week.

I have just started what will be my highest dose cycle. Running 1.2g deca and 300mg test with a kickstart of dbol at 60mg for about 3 weeks. I may up the test alittle or up the deca... I may just add in a new compound such as tren at 200mg or mast at 400mg... haven't decided. One of my friends is on 2g sust and 2g deca and 100mg adrol and 50mg dbol and he has gone fucking huge :eek:

Just adding I don't really get all the hate about deca recently. Sure we have all read the studies. I know tren can transform some people in a matter of weeks (very strong) but people are blasting that to extreme levels. I can't think of many aas that are worst for overall health than tren. Yet you get guys practically saying deca is a devil drug and obsolete now. Deca has helped build some of the best physiques ever so little crappy me who doesn't even compete is gonna still use it to get as big and impressive as I can :eek: As bboy highlighted that cycle is for guys who compete at the highest level. Although not sure what to think cos according to most on promuscle pros don't run those sort of doses... maybe a few mental ones but the rest are just so genetically gifted they stop when they get to 1.5g as they don't need anymore :rolleyes:

Dont you know man, me and you are delusional drug abusers blasting more than the pros! And we're both gonna die when we're 40...

As you and I both know, what is said on the open board and what is really going on are complete opposites. One of the most highly respected guys on this board with one of the absolute top physiques took up to 4 grams of test in combination with 300mg tren PER DAY combined with slin to get to pro size. He told me himself...

Yet my 2-2.5 gram cycles are totally outrageous and stupid.

Ignorance is bliss I guess?

Last edited:
Am I the only one who puffs up like a fat female elephant that's fed excessive amounts of marshmallows on huge doses of test??

As for Deca - better anabolic than Test in my opinion. Nandrolones aren't so great for endothelial health long term, at least according to some studies I've looked into.

The only thing that bloats me is dbol
From everything I have read lately using deca while crusing and or staying on it indefinatly is a bad idea like I said I like it but cycle it on/off always have always will

PLEASE everyone read what BBOY posted.... those are advance doses for (IMO) ppl who make a living in this sport.

I do agree witht the logic though,,,,, however at much smaller doses. My cruise would be 300mg Test/ 200mg Deca a week. Works very well to maintain muscle.

Well let me remind you that you said the same thing about gh15 and, just like many of us, thought he was a legit bodybuilder in the industry. We obviously found out this wasn't the case and he turned out to be a huge phony. BFG is also an anonymous poster claiming he has ties to the industry. Do you know of many others who follow the same things he says in his posts that are true? You would know a lot better than I would so I'd be curious to know.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131