over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Using Pharma grade HGH & Peptides

bufff1369

Newbies
I've been using HGH over 20 years. I've tried just about everything they make.
I use it mostly because i like to stay lean or ripped. I only use test with it no other roids.

Here is my question. Why is it that i have got the best results from using Rips over Phara grade serostim. Is there something in the peptides / Rips that works to get you shredded more than the Pharma grade?

If i decide to use Pharma grade again over say Grey or Black Top what peptides should i use with the pharma that is going to give me the results i was getting with rips?

I'm guessing there is something in the rips/peptide that isn't in the pharma grade that gets you shredded.
maybe insulin?

Its definitely not insulin....lol
Original Rips were strong but I held a lot of water on them as most generics do contain impurities that pharma grade does not.... I take Serostim straight from the Pharmacy and it blows away Riptropin or any other generic in my opinion. Maybe you got good looking Serostim knock offs bc the real ones are pharmaceutical grade consistant 191 HGH. There is no inconsistant batches or hidden compounds, its just human grade Growth Hormone. I have used both pre contest and Sero's gave much better fat burning effects.

Its definitely not insulin....lol
Original Rips were strong but I held a lot of water on them as most generics do contain impurities that pharma grade does not.... I take Serostim straight from the Pharmacy and it blows away Riptropin or any other generic in my opinion. Maybe you got good looking Serostim knock offs bc the real ones are pharmaceutical grade consistant 191 HGH. There is no inconsistant batches or hidden compounds, its just human grade Growth Hormone. I have used both pre contest and Sero's gave much better fat burning effects.

If I had the money, I would do Genotropins. I held no water from them and yes, they are superior to Generics.

If I had the money, I would do Genotropins. I held no water from them and yes, they are superior to Generics.

That's the consensus out here in Cali. Genotropin is the best. Serostim is the easiest to get and a lot less expensive.

That's the consensus out here in Cali. Genotropin is the best. Serostim is the easiest to get and a lot less expensive.

I have heard that Genotropin and Humatrope both feel superior to Serostim. Do you guys think it primarily has to do with them being derived from E. Coli rather than mammalian sourced like Seros?

I have heard that Genotropin and Humatrope both feel superior to Serostim. Do you guys think it primarily has to do with them being derived from E. Coli rather than mammalian sourced like Seros?

I took Serostims at 4 IUs a day, then went on a year later to take 3.6 IUs of Genos a day and notice a much better results. I thought it was weird due to both them being Pharmacy. My very first GH was Humatrope in the early 90's, I remember that being better too. As far as scientific stuff, Stewie would be best to answer that question. A little over my intelligence level. I just know what works by experience for me.

You have a good looking physique, I will follow your thread when you start posting. Best wishes for your National show.

I took Serostims at 4 IUs a day, then went on a year later to take 3.6 IUs of Genos a day and notice a much better results. I thought it was weird due to both them being Pharmacy. My very first GH was Humatrope in the early 90's, I remember that being better too. As far as scientific stuff, Stewie would be best to answer that question. A little over my intelligence level. I just know what works by experience for me.

You have a good looking physique, I will follow your thread when you start posting. Best wishes for your National show.

Thank you Pesty, should be starting my log next weekend when everything arrives and all my ducks are in a row. I have to stay lean but I do need a good 10 lbs of solid stage weight this offseason evenly distributed to be more competative in the HW class. I cant squeeze down to LHW any more and continue to progress. This forum has been great so far, so many helpful and knowledgeable members!

That would make sense. I preferred humatrope to serostim but I haven't tried genotropin yet. These seros and Slin make me so hungry but my recovery is much faster in between workouts.
The nice thing about serostim is you don't have to worry whether the person who had it prior to you kept it refrigerated.

That would make sense. I preferred humatrope to serostim but I haven't tried genotropin yet. These seros and Slin make me so hungry but my recovery is much faster in between workouts.
The nice thing about serostim is you don't have to worry whether the person who had it prior to you kept it refrigerated.

I am taking 2IU Genotropin per day now. I should also mention I have 8 days supply haha :eek: Just wanted to see how they feel :0 I wish I could run 5IU per day for 6 months. They feel good but obviously I have 16IU :D I took them pre bed the first day and had bad cts the next day. I am using them in the morning now as I start slin today. I also have 18IU humatrope to try out. I know I have only taken 3 doses but no water retention which is good. I mention that because the first time I took rips I used 1IU and I think I put about 10 pounds on in the first week or so at 1IU per day!!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws