over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Using Primo to keep gains

thumper08

Registered
Never had this issue in 15 years but my rat is having more difficulty keep gains when coming off. Last two cycles have been 13 and 15 weeks with good gains and hcg periodically but this rat is loosing more than he wants to during pct. Is there an accepted protocol for using primo to finish out a cycle that helps solidify and keep muscle? Thanks for any help.

Are you asking what dose of primo you would have to use to "bridge" your cycles and not lose muscle mass? If so, I wouldn't advise doing this at all.

If you make the choice to cruise on a low dose between blasts it is probably best to just use the most minimal dose of test needed to maintain. Using a non-aromatizing DHT derivative like primo without any test will tank your estrogen eventually and adversely impact your blood lipids, libido, etc.

Never had this issue in 15 years but my rat is having more difficulty keep gains when coming off. Last two cycles have been 13 and 15 weeks with good gains and hcg periodically but this rat is loosing more than he wants to during pct. Is there an accepted protocol for using primo to finish out a cycle that helps solidify and keep muscle? Thanks for any help.

As stated about you may want to look at being on HRT and blast a couple times a year. You won't lose much if at all.

The idea I was given was to run the primo at 400-500 mg a week for the last 6 weeks to help solidify the progress I had made. I'm used to keeping more muscle while coming off but not sure I want to stay on year round yet. I got the idea from a trusted friend who does mainly higher dose primo cycles but my pockets aren't as deep as his are. Just wondering if running a moderate dose near the end would be of any benefit to help me hold on to my gains.

Screw the primo, regardless with any steroid your natural test will be shut down. Cruise on 200-300ng test cyp or e with a few ius of hgh and you'll be golden

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

The idea I was given was to run the primo at 400-500 mg a week for the last 6 weeks to help solidify the progress I had made. I'm used to keeping more muscle while coming off but not sure I want to stay on year round yet. I got the idea from a trusted friend who does mainly higher dose primo cycles but my pockets aren't as deep as his are. Just wondering if running a moderate dose near the end would be of any benefit to help me hold on to my gains.

I honestly believe tapering test slowly down over the course of 6 weeks would be much more beneficial if you MUST take this route.

The truth of the matter is when you get off, you're off, and nothing is going to prevent the fact that you are no longer on the drugs that gave you the extra gains. During that period you will lose gains the same no matter what you do the last 6 weeks.

At the least I would recommend 100mg test per week with HCG in between cycles to avoid issues and the unnecessary yo yoing of going on and off cycles.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the input. I'm gonna add 200 of primo per week to my cycle to see if it helps my rat hold on to his gains and if that doesn't work I'll try the taper down method.

This info I have gleaned from self research, trial and error, from my endochrinologist, from SWALE and from training hundreds of clients over the years.

This is a longish post but many of you will greatly benefit from reading it so try to bare with my "blathering"

First of all I would like to stress that I and my endochrinologist do not believe one can keep gains above ones natural max, or that level of muscular developement that can be held to without steroids. In other words, I think one will always shrink down to the size that can be held to with ones own T production.

In reality what usually happens is that many(not all) steroid users fall BELOW their natural max within months of discontinuing steroids for one or all of the following reasons......poor HPTA recovery and or lack of knowledge in regard to what makes up proper steroid free training.

If HPTA recovery is not fairly rapid and complete then obviously one risks dropping BELOW ones natural max in time. If one does not know how to train effectively without steroids then one will rapidly overtrain and drop below natural max in time, not to mention the strong possibilty of injury which also will hinder gainskeeping.

You can, however, makes gains well above your natural max while on steroids and then with prudent use of ancillaries, and proper natural training, hold to your natural max well into ones 50's and perhaps early 60's.

As an estimate of natural max.......the average guy of average height( 5"9 or 10" and with average bone structure and genetically typical recuperative abilities (vast majority of men) can usually get to a lean 190-195 with a bench of 275-300, full squat of 375-400 and a deadlift of about 500 pounds without steroids.

This info I have gleaned from self research, trial and error, from my endochrinologist, from SWALE and from training hundreds of clients over the years.

This is a longish post but many of you will greatly benefit from reading it so try to bare with my "blathering"

First of all I would like to stress that I and my endochrinologist do not believe one can keep gains above ones natural max, or that level of muscular developement that can be held to without steroids. In other words, I think one will always shrink down to the size that can be held to with ones own T production.

In reality what usually happens is that many(not all) steroid users fall BELOW their natural max within months of discontinuing steroids for one or all of the following reasons......poor HPTA recovery and or lack of knowledge in regard to what makes up proper steroid free training.

If HPTA recovery is not fairly rapid and complete then obviously one risks dropping BELOW ones natural max in time. If one does not know how to train effectively without steroids then one will rapidly overtrain and drop below natural max in time, not to mention the strong possibilty of injury which also will hinder gainskeeping.

You can, however, makes gains well above your natural max while on steroids and then with prudent use of ancillaries, and proper natural training, hold to your natural max well into ones 50's and perhaps early 60's.

As an estimate of natural max.......the average guy of average height( 5"9 or 10" and with average bone structure and genetically typical recuperative abilities (vast majority of men) can usually get to a lean 190-195 with a bench of 275-300, full squat of 375-400 and a deadlift of about 500 pounds without steroids.
Interesting read!!

lol... "solidify gains".. never get tired of hearing that one. who comes up with this stuff?

im glad others here knew the answer tho..

-use steroids to achieve a level of musculature that is beyond what you're naturally capable of

-stop using steroids

-lose level of musculature that is beyond what you're naturally capable of

it truly is remarkable that people have trouble grasping this concept.

"how can I keep going as fast as I was going when using nos, without using nos?"

uhhhhhmmm...

What I want to avoid is the yoyo effect that I've been experiencing lately. My weight while on is usually around 240 and I'm used to maybe loosing 10 lbs when I come off completely but recently I've been loosing double that with no change in diet, training or pct. I admit that the recommendation I was given is "bro science" and that I've never had personal experience with primo but but try not to get high and mighty. I'd like to stay full and vascular year round but at this point staying on permanently isn't an option and it raises too many questions with 20-25 lb. weight fluctuations.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear