over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

using slin pins for frequent injections of oils

huzurdaddy

Newbies
hi, i read that some people use slin pins when doing ED or EOD injections for things besides GH.. as in regular anabolics. Is this doable? for something like Prop/NPP/etc.? i know it would take forever to load in the pin and all that, but i'm curious.. because i've been pinning EOD for years in my shoulders and building up scar tissue.. and if so, what are good sites to do so? minimum length of slin pin?

thanks in advance

You said slin pin and that it takes forever to load. Sure.

But get a 1ml syringe (no needle) buy a 20g needle- use it to load, use a 27or 30 to inject. Could even use a 3ml syringe w/ 30g needle but of course use only 1 ml.

But would like to hear what others do as well.

For the brewers is there a type of oil you all find thinner to do this with?

oh yeah. duh. but i thought the tips were different size, as the barrels are so much bigger on the regular ones... but 27/30 isnt slin pin size is it? i'm already using 25g was just curious as i've seen a few people mention it..

i'm also interested in injection sites, obviously need one with low BF but i would be open to different spots if i'm not sticking a big long needle in other body parts besides my butt and shoulders

I use 28g 5/8" slin pins for all injections under 1cc. Up to 1/2cc I do sq, a full cc can go into pecs, biceps, delts, or quads.

As drawing with a slin pin is a royal pain in the ass, i draw from the vial with a 23g and back-fill the slin pins.

Pushing oil thru the 28g is no problem - 20 seconds for 1/2cc, 40 for a whole cc.

I would love to do this. All the oils I have had seem way too thick for a slin pin though.

I have a phobia with needles and it took me a long time too work up the courage to pin, but slin needles ain't shit. Being able to pin with a slin needle would make my life a lot easier, and I could run shorter esters!

I use 28g 5/8" slin pins for all injections under 1cc. Up to 1/2cc I do sq, a full cc can go into pecs, biceps, delts, or quads.

As drawing with a slin pin is a royal pain in the ass, i draw from the vial with a 23g and back-fill the slin pins.

Pushing oil thru the 28g is no problem - 20 seconds for 1/2cc, 40 for a whole cc.

I can confirm 28 for grapeseed oil isn't hard (harder than 23g but def not big deal). 31g hmm i dunno - might have to use diff oil.

BTW make sure you're heating the vial before.

It works great , just backfill the slin needle . opens up a lot of different places to inject without all the scar tissue . Even traps are no problem .

I have wondered about this, I load with 23g and inject usually with 25g just switch the tips. Less scar tissue is a big bonus by being able to use slin pins. Gonna try to back load 27's or 28's and see what happens.

I went from a 25g to a 27g and my life became so much better!

Place I order from didn't have 1" and up for 28g or 30g and I was lazy enough that I didn't search for one

smaller barrel means greater hydraulic pressure. i do all injects with 30g 1/2" slin pin with one finger. simply remove plunger being careful to keep it clear of any contaminants and backfill the 1cc barrel and replace your plunger and go for it. there are some videos on youtube showing how to do this. this gives you tons of choices for injects. i do delts, tris, traps, lats, bis, abs, quads, calves. you have 3 spots on tris, 2 on bis and calves.

I tried it with a 1mL and an add on needle. The barrel and the needle came apart under the pressure. I haven't been able to find luer lock 1 mL barrels.

smaller barrel means greater hydraulic pressure. i do all injects with 30g 1/2" slin pin with one finger. simply remove plunger being careful to keep it clear of any contaminants and backfill the 1cc barrel and replace your plunger and go for it. there are some videos on youtube showing how to do this. this gives you tons of choices for injects. i do delts, tris, traps, lats, bis, abs, quads, calves. you have 3 spots on tris, 2 on bis and calves.

p=f/a
It's like pascals princ. The larger the area the larger the force (smaller distance traveled & same amount of work). So the larger syringe creates greater force & it has more of a mechanical advantage. It's about force on the liquid not pressure created. Correct me with an explanation if I'm wrong.

Last edited:
p=f/a
It's like pascals princ. The larger the area the larger the force (smaller distance traveled & same amount of work). So the larger syringe creates greater force & it has more of a mechanical advantage. It's about force on the liquid not pressure created. Correct me with an explanation if I'm wrong.

Wow - you nerded out for a moment... :D

No correction necessary - 100% spot-on explanation!

Ive done 28g, 29g and 30g, all 1/2" and all no problems. I nuke my vial in microwave for 15-20 seconds and oil flows like water (almost).. let the vial sit for maybe a minute once out the micro to let the heating peak, vial is hot as fuck so use a hand/dish towel and draw it, maybe wait another minute to let oil cool atad and pin away.. sub-q, IM, dont matter, goes in smooth

forgot to add, 29g is the sweet spot for me, optimum size for fairly quickly drawing and pinning over the 30g but easier on body for scar tissue etc than the 28g.. hell one time after running 29/30 for a while accidently ordered some 28g not paying attn and not to sound like a pussy but I was spoiled on the smaller barrel and I could feel the difference over the few wks it took to go thru the case LOL oh well whatever

Last edited:
yep, you're right. works like a charm. after reading that thread with Dr. G by GearDepot about subQ and slin pins, and reading what you guys said - i'm open to a whole new world now.. no issues with daily shots whatsoever and didnt feel a thing. wow. much better than the usual and my shoulders were getting a bunch of scar tissue i can feel it. the back-filling is the ticket, screw trying to switch tips..

thanks for the info

I do ED slin pin 30 gauge with prop and deca. Takes about a minute to push through. I do my quads ED alternating. No problems, except twice when i didnt get deep enough into the muscle, little swelling when its subq. Helps to be lean to do this with slin pins. I also do gh am/pm, reason i stick with slins. To much scare tissue build up otherwise. I also backload.

Last edited:
I use slin pin for everything. To load i sellotape a vial upside down in cupboard. Insert slin pin pull plunger to correct place and sellotape that in place against door. Come back 10 mins later to a lovely full slin pin of oil, no bubles, just lovely dark golden tren :):D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Ive done 28g, 29g and 30g, all 1/2" and all no problems. I nuke my vial in microwave for 15-20 seconds and oil flows like water (almost).. let the vial sit for maybe a minute once out the micro to let the heating peak, vial is hot as fuck so use a hand/dish towel and draw it, maybe wait another minute to let oil cool atad and pin away.. sub-q, IM, dont matter, goes in smooth

forgot to add, 29g is the sweet spot for me, optimum size for fairly quickly drawing and pinning over the 30g but easier on body for scar tissue etc than the 28g.. hell one time after running 29/30 for a while accidently ordered some 28g not paying attn and not to sound like a pussy but I was spoiled on the smaller barrel and I could feel the difference over the few wks it took to go thru the case LOL oh well whatever

what compounds have you pinned like that?

I use slin pin for everything. To load i sellotape a vial upside down in cupboard. Insert slin pin pull plunger to correct place and sellotape that in place against door. Come back 10 mins later to a lovely full slin pin of oil, no bubles, just lovely dark golden tren :):D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

That is brilliant Sammy and it works like a charm
and the sweet golden necture

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws