advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Using strong orals during workout days only to increase progressive overload.

Some people don’t believe orals will increase muscle size unless taken everyday to keep blood levels stable. They look at it from a nitrogen retention point of view, instead of a progressive overload point of view. But what good are strong orals for building muscle if you can only take them 1-2 weeks before having to give them up altogether due to them building up in the body—causing horrible side effects. Taking strong orals less frequently with a good long acting test base seems to be the most sustainable way for many to make continued gains with strong orals because they can use them for much longer durations without all the side effects.

a lot of people think rather then do.
ive done all of this at some length.

tne, tren base, bold base.
ive used wini and drol extensively.

one way these drugs can increase strgth is through nerve excitation. that route doesnt take much at all. you can use east germen use of androstedione nasal inhalers a refference point also tbol. there is legit old school info on this out there. someone juiced to the gills all year round probably isnt gona notice this as much as someone on a baby cycle or athlete who is only using gear for this reason. dht agents seem to work pretty well for this reason.

using orals pre work out only i think is just a way to use them with out using as much and playing it alittle safer on the liver particualrly but other sides in general.

idk who is goan say wini is no good for stregth. other then someone who has not used it. wini gets a bad rap on forums but in real world its great aas.

tne gives provide more nerve excitation then any other for of test. thats why one might want to use it. in general i dont like the idea of tons of ups n downs with test dosage as that just bring on more side effects. if one wanted to do this run tne as a base. i did this for years. i no longer use tne as the only solvent i used to make it is no longer avaiable and think using eo or gauc is a bad idea. so tne is no more. same with the other basses. i do have a bunch of crashed bold base sitting here that im thinking of trying to use a again but its a pain in the ass or anywhere else you put it. plus nothing like test or tren base in terms of what you feel.

i have traditionally done all or most of my admins pre wo. if you have a chance to feel something prob you wana take it 2-3 hrs pre. if you are eating orals all day prob you wont notice. if you are taking a bunch o gear prob you wont notice. if only on a cpl hundred mgs, MAYBE you feel a lil more oomph.

i also dont buy much into keeping oral use short. i accidentaly ran wini for like 2 years one time and used to run drol 3-4 months at a time.

if you want things to be constantly progressing you will at some point need to keep increasing. this is why you train and take drugs in cycles. a training cycle is just that. training cycle. most people think its only about drugs.

the training cycle should be about creating new nerve innervations. you do this then stop and reset. hoping to mantian those then go back to it. durring the down time you drop down to just trt. then go back on more gear. this has been expalined to death by people much better at it then i.

Orals before training are almost useless. For any anabolic steroid to exert any significant effect you need to take it for a prolonged time. I have never understood the pre workout oral protocols.

Devils advocate here. It depends on what you expect. There's a guy in my gym in his late 60s. He's on 200 test a week an a little GH. He takes drol pre and Var post workouts for 12 weeks 3x a week. Eats most his calories around this time. Than takes a month break. Deloads and gives his body a break. He looks incredible for his age and lifts pretty heavy. Says his blood work is perfect.

Unfortunately I'm not a good one to ask. I used orals along with injectables when I first started but then my go to was just Test and Deca. In my older age now, I can't handle orals daily. I can use, take Anadrol for instance, one on Monday and one on Thursday. Anything more than that and my stomach/digestion is all screwed up.
I’m in the same boat when it comes to anadrol and stomach issues.

Granted, I don't know shit from shinola about steroids, but what about Cheque Drops / Matenon?
Good question. I’ve also wondered about halotestin for pre-workout only. I’ve never tried halotestin but I hear it can cause more aggression than Tren. Not sure I couldn’t handle that.. lol

Orals before training are almost useless. For any anabolic steroid to exert any significant effect you need to take it for a prolonged time. I have never understood the pre workout oral protocols.
I've never understood the point of pre workout mixes period. It's good to feel hyped for a workout but IMO progressive overload (adding reps and weight over time) should occur over time with proper programming. People make gains and get stronger who don't use pre workouts and probably only a small percentage of lifters are actually going to true failure.

Prolonged use and effects over time is how its designed to be used but I believe for some oral there's an acute response when it hits the bloodstream there are effects that happen don't u think?

Prolonged use and effects over time is how its designed to be used but I believe for some oral there's an acute response when it hits the bloodstream there are effects that happen don't u think?
I believe you can accomplish aggression and stimulation with certain pre workout stimulants.
Strongmen most likely use very high dosage of high androgenic AAS as opposed to what most people use here as a pre workout.

Now perhaps using 200mg of A50 or 30 to 40mg of Halo will definitely boost your aggression before a meet, but most here don't come close to these dosages as a pre workout.

In my opinion, just use the damn thing for what it's intended for and use it properly and get greater benefits long term.

Drol is the only oral I can feel acutely during a workout. But it has to be taken early enough, 3-4 hours before.

I have never felt any increase in training parameters after taking orals before the training itself - a higher dose of caffeine gives a better effect under this goal lol
I've read (and unsure if it's factual) that caffeine has vasoconstrictive characteristics. Wouldn't that be counter productive as it relates to bodybuilding?

insulin before training does not give any "kick", it only improves the transport of nutrients to the muscles already during training and not afterwards
I’ve never taken insulin. But I’ve heard a lot of people say it gives them a better pump during their workouts when taken before they train. Maybe it’s a placebo effect?

With anadrol, for example, even though I begin to see poundages increase within a few days to a week after starting, I don't get much (if any) increased aggression/CNS stimulation until I've taken it for 2 or 3 weeks every day. And taking it as a hormonal stim pre-workout would never work for me b/c it's so hit or miss. Sometimes orals jack me up and other times an hour later I want to eat a chicken and take a nap. Anavar is very different from Anadrol and Winstrol. It's very easy and steady. Not too many ups and downs which is my biggest beef with orals in general.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws